Photo

Windows 7 / 10 Optimization Ultimate Guide (Updated 13/4/18)

23 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Goble

Goble

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 77 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Omg thank you so much, did step by step and was able to download gtx1080ti and i7-8700k into my computer!! this was very usefull and managed to install the secret windows 11 as well. Right now i have 1000fps atleast! liked

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Omg thank you so much, did step by step and was able to download gtx1080ti and i7-8700k into my computer!! this was very usefull and managed to install the secret windows 11 as well. Right now i have 1000fps atleast! liked

lol funny, you should prefer downloading Intel i9 or Xeon, XD, anyway plz avoid useless post, I didn't make this thread just for fun, actual help to dummies is intended. 

-you can ask any question regarding this thread.

-you can review.

-you can help me improve further.

soon I will update more cool stuff (a very cool tool) and advise some best software lists light on your system and safe to use. and list of try Not to use softwares.

Edited by SauronDark, Yesterday, 04:43 PM.

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,975 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

>Intel

:lol:

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

C4t4ly5t

C4t4ly5t

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,117 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Note: new update arriving soon ( testing new a tool I just learned which is bit danger for Dummies but for geeks its awesome windows tweaks) 

Introduction: (boring don't read)
Hi guys, these days I been busy gathering most of every aspect that affects Gaming Performance on Windows Operating System, I mean like Minecraft, its not just that enough to Installing Optifine and making all Video Setting to Low/Off to try getting best FPS and ofc will work, but we also have to look at Java and Windows OS itself as well!.

so I am here to guide some best way we can Optimize our Windows for Gaming, as well as some Minecraft Optimization Tweaks to improve your FPS a bit better, I wish if you guys help me improve this Tutorial too and also there will be a lot of Grammar/Spelling errors so plz help me correcting if any.

Disclaimer Note: ( very important!! come close to screen with a magnifying glass! to read these)
this whole guide is tested by me, and all workingly good, still there is a chance you may derply install the wrong driver, download pirated copy of windows full of viruses, or did something wrong in windows registry and got blue screen or death, deleted system32 folder, got fired from job because wiped out impotent document, your pc/laptop catch fire and burn your whole house and collapse that whole building/tower, world war III started, etc, i don't care, and I am not responsible for all of those, follow this guide very properly step by step.....  jk, sure I will help to solve any problem if you ran into, still if you following steps properly, you'll be safe :] .

Before getting started, let me teach you one thing that I am going to use, this thing -> hover here point your mouse on the dotted underlined text.

Basic Steps: (impotent and very safe)

Spoiler

Advance steps: (Easy steps)

Spoiler

Minecraft Optimization:

Spoiler

References and Sources: (I Researching all this ever since I was a bit kid, so there may be many limitless sources, but for now, I'd took help from these References during this Tutorial writing)
-ULTIMATE WINDOWS 10 GAMING & TWEAK GUIDE.
-Ultimate Windows 7 (8) OS gaming optimization guide.
-How to optimize Windows 10 for gaming and more.

Thanks. I'll be sure to try TCP Optimizer, to see if it can improve my ping. Have a like.  :D

ob162Ya.png

HearthFire B1 =[ (MVP) c4t4ly5t r34v3r (VIP5) ]= Misfit B4

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpir]= Legendary Recruitment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FPS Boost!! oooaarghhrrrraa!!!, Window, performance, boost, fps, 10, minecraft, lag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users