Hello! Welcome to the DAFarm Official Recruitment Page!
As you can see stated in the title, DAFarm is now recruiting members. The "DA" in "DAFarm" stands for "Deadly Alliance", a B1 faction that is noted as our original main faction.
We are looking for devoted, trustworthy, and rather mature faction members. Many amazing things will be added to the faction in the future. We plan to also get an in-depth meeting/discussion for this faction recruitment in-game. We have a ton to offer!
Wolf1_0 (Leader/Original Co-Founder of DA)
Mantee (Founder/Lead Officer)
Harry282 (Co-Officer and Helper)
- DeadlyAlliance - Main Faction [Build World 1]
- DeadlyAllianceXP - Skeleton Xp [Build World 2]
- DAXP 2 - (or DeadlyAllianceXP2) [Build World 2] - Shared XP Farm with Triple Spider Spawner
- DAFarmXP- Zombie + Skeleton (Pigman coming soon) XP farm [Build World 4 - go there by using /f home dafarmxp]
Our XP Farms and Spawners:
- Zombie + Skeleton XP Farm (With Pigman coming soon) - do /f home dafarmxp
- (Unbuilt) Three Cave Spider Spawners - TBD if double or triple
- (Unbuilt - also near the three cave spider spawners^) A Triple Spawner and A double spawner all in a 5x5 Area
Allies (The full list can be shown by do /f relation list) - To be edited:
Warriors (/f home Warriors)
Raiders (/f home Raiders)
TacoTuesday (/f home TacoTuesday)
DAFarmXP-Made on my alt. A zombie + skeleton xp farm (/f home dafarmxp)
DAFarm is a faction that has many plans, so more help and members are crucial in order to make a great faction. We are a farm faction, so supplies would be greatly needed! We currently are editing a list of optional jobs that will soon be available in the faction. These jobs are non-paying jobs. By default, most likely everyone will be a harvester.
Ah yes. Now the rules. Don't worry. It's actually pretty simple. R U L E S: Faction Conditions/Policies
Ah yes. Now the rules. Don't worry. It's actually pretty simple.
R U L E S:
- If you wish to be an allied faction, you will be allowed to write a post here about your request. Your faction will be stated in the list of allies in the faction and on our pages in the forums.
- Building skills are not are not a requirement in this faction.
- Every member is required to talk in the faction chat when talking in the faction. We will not respond in other channels. The faction channel is /ch f.
- Trusted people and officers approved by the leader are the only ones allowed to invite without an application on the forums or ingame. People who invite that are unapproved by the leader will be kicked from the faction.
- Often, some interviews may be taken in game. Do not be alarmed.
- Please be active in this faction. If you wish not to, we suggest not applying to this faction
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply to this faction.
1) Forum Recruitment
Please follow the format stated below. After you submit your application, wait to here back from us. As you wait, please do not beg or harass us about your waiting period for recruitment- this is an interview- if you do complain, that will lower your chance of coming in to the faction. Simply copy the format, paste it, and we would request that you put your response in a different color than the one used in the format. We strongly encourage you to be mature and professional in the application. If you would like, you may post a picture of one of your own builds- it is not a requirement.
- Be sure to re-read all of the faction rules again
- Make sure that you received an invite - if not, contact and officer or leader for assistance
Edited by Mantee, 15 January 2018 - 11:11 PM.