• Please log in to reply

desiassassin

desiassassin

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,027 posts

Everytime I see camper,

1. Destroy the place below them with TNT
2. 'Whooosh' the player into the lava behind him.
3. Camp at the same place...

Then what's the difference in btw you and him?

FK Signatures!!

Sin3point14

Sin3point14

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 637 posts

Then what's the difference in btw you and him?

Then someone else comes and do the same with Achi

• UniversAll likes this

IBLG93f.png

Thanks to Athu7890 for making this sign :)  :D  :P

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts

Everytime I see camper,

1. Destroy the place below them with TNT
2. 'Whooosh' the player into the lava behind him.
3. Camp at the same place...

As i know, if u wanna to kill Camper, just wait untill the end (3-1block)

and then the camper will stay at the 1 place, when the end time was going, then boost to him, and then launch em.

camper would be confused and Don't know what he will do, and if he know he wanna boost, will still going to lava / fell.

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 751 posts

As i know, if u wanna to kill Camper, just wait untill the end (3-1block)

and then the camper will stay at the 1 place, when the end time was going, then boost to him, and then launch em.

camper would be confused and Don't know what he will do, and if he know he wanna boost, will still going to lava / fell.

or just kill the camper at the very start of the game before they even have a chance to camp, that's what I do anyway, and it works well so far and as uni said just web them :P

• UniversAll and Pixel_Love like this

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts

or just kill the camper at the very start of the game before they even have a chance to camp, that's what I do anyway, and it works well so far and as uni said just web them :P

hmmm i thought that works too :>

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

TruckerKid

TruckerKid

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 435 posts
This is a very cool and fully explained tutorial
Thanks a lot
  • UniversAll likes this

UniversAll

UniversAll

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 193 posts

Thanks for the support :)

As for the campers, i agree that you should put some pressure on them early game. It's kinda unfair to just let them relax while you do all the work  <_<

|||•-|||

(macros scripts/tutorial,Fil guide,shopMap)

TE was the first and will be the last Minecraft server i will ever play, Goodbye Minecraft

mazen_selim22

mazen_selim22

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 546 posts
Interesting and useful

jclNEXH.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[LegendaryEmpire]= Legendary Recruitment

Abnegation - DeluxePirates - Metropolis - DarkMight - Inconeivables - DerpLand - LatinBuilders -TheHoldenCrew - RisingW0lves - 8BitNation - Frostbite - Bali - Survivalist - DorkSide - TheThreeKingdoms - ClassicClub - Aberdeen - Hyperion2 - AfterEden - Menagerie - GhoStz - Atlantis

UniversAll

UniversAll

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 193 posts

Thanks for the support! Added new tips for the current map (check the bottom of the post)

Edited by UniversAll, 28 April 2018 - 02:28 PM.

|||•-|||

(macros scripts/tutorial,Fil guide,shopMap)

TE was the first and will be the last Minecraft server i will ever play, Goodbye Minecraft

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 751 posts
Web is particularly over powered in this map if used correctly: for example webbing someone whose on ice prevent that player from any movements at all (unless the Webs are broken) therefore should be used on players who are in the middle of the map; TNT is also very effective in a FIL for the first time (in my opinion), most blocks are made out of dirt and if used correctly you can create bigger holes therefore increases the chances of people falling into the lava.

In contrast: the chances of being flat launched by launchers seems to increase dramatically (or maybe I am just unlucky >.>) In addition: some people tends to camp on top of the Dino’s skull towards the end of the game, which makes it sometimes hard to deal with. I recommend either breaking it during the start towards the middle of the game to prevent it from happening in the first place (unless you want to use it into your advantage ofc ;) )

This comment is purely made based on opinions and experiences.. different players have different styles of playing FIL, I am merely just sharing my thought that’s all.
  • Pixel_Love likes this

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

The tutorial was very good and detail, But I think you stressed a bit more on Webber. Ik its annoying, But it think in most cases Launcher work when the map gets shorter instead of webbing. Also it's very risky to use the webber when the map has like only 3 rows of blocks left, you could fall off easily. 

1 more tip, that would be appreciated if added - 

When the map has only 3-10 rows of blocks left, launch the opponent vertically because even if they boost they might end up falling on the other side of lava. If launched horizontally they can boost and come back easily. Not saying vertical boosting rewards in a 100% kill, experienced players make boost a bit diagonally and save themselves.

• HotLava02 and ffsdonnie like this

GaH2V8o.png

HotLava02

HotLava02

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 649 posts

The tutorial was very good and detail, But I think you stressed a bit more on Webber. Ik its annoying, But it think in most cases Launcher work when the map gets shorter instead of webbing. Also it's very risky to use the webber when the map has like only 3 rows of blocks left, you could fall off easily. 

1 more tip, that would be appreciated if added - 

When the map has only 3-10 rows of blocks left, launch the opponent vertically because even if they boost they might end up falling on the other side of lava. If launched horizontally they can boost and come back easily. Not saying vertical boosting rewards in a 100% kill, experienced players make boost a bit diagonally and save themselves.

Agreed, when someone launches, even if you boost at the last stages of the round, you just end up falling on the other side of the map... Because boost just launches you too fast

Also, boost fails a lot, so don't trust it that much when trying to get further, specially when 1x1 holes are near ;)

zSH44Fr.gif

Special thanks to Alphonso for the amazing sig!

Skylar

Skylar

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 405 posts

But.. i liked to use eggs ;-;

neat tutorial, definitely useful but i'm just not good at the minigames :v

RzUvg5C.gif

Α[B1][HearthFire][B2][ParagonNexus][B3][♦Chaldea][B4][♦Extella]Ω

" My hatred, my resentment... Shall i make you know how it feels? "

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Agreed, when someone launches, even if you boost at the last stages of the round, you just end up falling on the other side of the map... Because boost just launches you too fast

Also, boost fails a lot, so don't trust it that much when trying to get further, specially when 1x1 holes are near ;)

GaH2V8o.png

xErick

xErick

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
Yeah and Because every item/perk has a cool down time it makes it more harder to survive..

GaH2V8o.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users