5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 357 posts

http://moralmachine.mit.edu/

Help to design logic for self-driving cars and share your results.

• Godfather292 likes this

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

Shadow_115

Shadow_115

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts

wot dis?

tsag6UE.jpg

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

_¢Łø¢Қω£ŔҚ_

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,559 posts
Thats just stupid! Why would a self driving car kill animals before a red light? Why be sexist and make a person choose to run a little boy or a little girl over?

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 357 posts

Thats just stupid! Why would a self driving car kill animals before a red light? Why be sexist and make a person choose to run a little boy or a little girl over?

Maybe because they are crossing on red light? Why does passenger need to die if the pedestrian breaks the rules.

Old or young, woman or man, crimal or doctor, etc. Thats why its being called a moral dilema.
Its not stupid.

Edited by DarkPilot, 18 September 2017 - 09:25 PM.

• Godfather292 and _Eragon_ like this

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

_Eragon_

_Eragon_

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 300 posts

Maybe because they are crossing on red light? Why does passenger need to die if the pedestrian breaks the rules.

Old or young, woman or man, crimal or doctor, etc. Thats why its being called a moral dilema.
Its not stupid.

first off: don't even get the self-driven crap of cars! what if we get emped? (well i guess we have bigger problems) for me: i'll never ever use a self-driven car or truck (or anything for that matter)   stick with the normal cars we have today and not tomorrow or the next day. besides its a good expirence for EVERYONE to have am i right? or am i right?

*edit*   and think of the kittens!

Edited by gargary, 05 January 2018 - 03:24 AM.

ĘⱤÂĜǾǸ ​VIP

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,309 posts

first off: don't even get the self-driven crap of cars! what if we get emped? (well i guess we have bigger problems) for me: i'll never ever use a self-driven car or truck (or anything for that matter)   stick with the normal cars we have today and not tomorrow or the next day. besides its a good expirence for EVERYONE to have am i right? or am i right?

*edit*   and think of the kittens!

Nah, you don't think enough i think, sorry. Self-driven cars is the future, as with more efficiency: traffic control, time efficiency as passengers can relax or work while go to their destination, less pollution (cmon you wont drive as perfect as a computer), and many other things. If they program it right it could even save lifes by prioritizing those who need emergency etc. The advantage is surely tremendous. 

Edited by Godfather292, 10 January 2018 - 10:51 AM.

• Jeanne_dArc likes this

ifsHymz.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users