Tips And Tricks On Mining
Hello there! Today ill show some minor tips and tricks on mining ores efficently.
First of all on mining trips you have to be prepared. Have the following items:
A G pick-axe (Preferably fortune 3) A set of armor. a stack or two of food. a weapon to fend off mobs. A water bucket incase you fall in lava to escape (Fire resistance potions incase). spare wood for crafting and for long trips a single anvil too.
So now let's get into the tips and tricks.
1. Mine at y level 10-11 for diamonds. min being bedrock lvl and max being 16 for diamonds to spawn
10-11 y levels are the best for diamond mining.
2. Make a one line long tunnel then start branching for it.
3. Turn on subtitles in music and sounds options to hear for water lava mobs to find dungeons and caves.
4. When you find a ore always dig a bit more around there since there can be a few hidden ores.
5. Use water on the lava and mine under it. there's a chance diamonds can linger there.
6. This is not needed but i suggest you get gamma bright and voxel map mod for marking areas and having full brightness so you won't require torches (these mods are approved by staff)
7. Always explore caves and pre mined areas. you might find ores that the person missed or ignored.
8. Dont throw away iron lapis or gold since they can be sold to the mining shop.
9. when you think your inv is somewhat full store you items and return to the mining area
Bonus: Combining diorite with cobblestone in a crafting table makes andersite so you can get more value from it when selling it in an admin shop.
Hope this helps Bye!