• 154 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Date: 9/16/2017

Approximate time: Since last month.

Timezone

Server(s): [B1]

In-Game Name: Nuera

Minecraft version: 1.11.2

Describe the issue: All my previous shields that has complex designs turned to white shield. I have reserve banner designs and I tried to put them into the extra shields I have... all outcome will be white. IDK if all shields will turn to white. But I think that if you put complex design banners into the shield, you will just get plain color shields.

Steps to reproduce the issue

STEP 1 - Create a shield and prepare some complex designed banner.

STEP 2 - Add them together using crafting table.

STEP 3 - Don't blink and prepare your eyes because it's no magic. It will turn into plain color. :)

Relevant information This happened to my last week and I forgot to report it...but now is the best time.

~ Will all my shield collection return to the its previous colors? They are shield designs of the factions I raided.

1. Screenshot: NONE

2. Error message: NONE

MwA2djj.gif

Astelon

Astelon

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,217 posts

Did they get stolen and then rolled back by staff? Rolledback banners that are placed down turn black, so maybe somethimg similar happened.

Edit: didn't notice you said it happens even if you try add the banners to other shields >_>. You might aswell though define a "complex" design.

Edited by Astelon, 16 September 2017 - 06:18 AM.

NUERA

NUERA

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 154 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

They are just in my storage for a very long time.

MwA2djj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users