A Question From Staff About Donations

19 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

I was looking to buy a VIP package and I realized that I should have a PayPal account, and the problem is that PayPal is blocked in my region. So I can't sign up unless I use a VPN and I've heard that using a VPN is suspicious and can get me banned because it changes my IP to another region's IP. So my question is, are there any other methods of donating? Or no way? 

This is for staff only. 

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 875 posts

Sorry for answering this on the first place as you clearly stated This is for staff only.  :) 

You can buy donation with 3 million in game money. There are many good donators who are selling $10 Donation/Upgrade for 3-3.5 mil igm. I think your method will be risky if the transaction stops and paypal blocked your account you'll loose both your money and your vip status. But if you want to Donate entirely yourself TE store accepts Visa, MasterCard also. If you have access to an international Master or Visa card you can buy vip also.

Hope this ans your question. 

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] ThePiratesBay | [B3] Honored | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

Well Venom, I already know that I can buy using in-game money but I'd like to donate myself for some reasons and I also have enough money to donate for others for in-game money too. When you want to fill the billing form in the store checkout, the only payment method is you'll see there is PayPal. Also VISA and MasterCard aren't available here yet I think. And about the VPN thing, when you want to fill the form you have to write the ZIP code of your region, and there are certain ZIP codes for each region and when it changes your IP to something else, also the ZIP code changes. For example, my region's ZIP code is 19761, but my VPN usually connects to somewhere in Germany or Switzerland, sometimes USA, which they have their own ZIP codes. So if I fill out the form with my region's ZIP code, and the VPN activated, not only the ZIP code is false, but the other fields such as Address Line 1 and 2 will be false, which that is fraud. So I won't even try to do that. 

Chaabane

Chaabane

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 294 posts

Same for me ,, Paypal isn't available in my region and won't be available until 2026,,,

There is no VISA or Matercard too,, I can even buy MVP with my real money, but there is no way to donate them,,

so there is no solution, collect 3mil ingame money,,,

UOPlen8.jpg

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

Alienwanderererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,445 posts

Facing the very same problem rn. Honestly, if you know someone you TRUST that has PayPal or any method to pay to TE store, then give him the money and he can purchase it. I understand your entire country doesn't have PayPal, but maybe a friend that recently traveled or some sort? Like, idk if this is the right word but ship him the money or wait for him till he comes back and give him the money? Sort something out. 

If you don't have a friend that is in another country rn then this post is useless :P

• Petrovakia likes this

Posted Image

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

Same for me ,, Paypal isn't available in my region and won't be available until 2026,,,

There is no VISA or Matercard too,, I can even buy MVP with my real money, but there is no way to donate them,,

so there is no solution, collect 3mil ingame money,,,

*sigh* *facepalm* I hate that method... 

Facing the very same problem rn. Honestly, if you know someone you TRUST that has PayPal or any method to pay to TE store, then give him the money and he can purchase it. I understand your entire country doesn't have PayPal, but maybe a friend that recently traveled or some sort? Like, idk if this is the right word but ship him the money or wait for him till he comes back and give him the money? Sort something out. 

If you don't have a friend that is in another country rn then this post is useless :P

*sigh* All of my foreign friends are the people on TE. I only know that my aunt lives in the US but there's no way to contact her. I think I'll never mind... Just...

Spoiler

• NightWanderer and Shadow_115 like this

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 875 posts

"I have enough money to make 20 people MVP heh he "-Venomencer (noob quotes)

Anyway If you really want to donate

Go to your bank, talk with them I'm sure they have international visa or MasterCard available every bank should've them.

• Petrovakia likes this

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] ThePiratesBay | [B3] Honored | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts
I'll give it a try, although I don't think it would work without a PayPal account. Now just waiting for final staff answer.

PandaJukes

PandaJukes

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 205 posts

I know this for staff only but i suggest you to send the money to a VIP friend you trust very well  for  him to put the money on his paypal account then donate for you

Edited by PandaJukes, 26 August 2017 - 09:56 PM.

ckTmEJ0.jpg

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

Alienwanderererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,445 posts
Please don't answer something with the very same answer that someone else did. I literally said that a few posts ago. Avoid answering already answered threads or at least not the same answer that someone else already said.
  • Petrovakia and C4t4ly5t like this

Posted Image

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

Doanx

Doanx

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 87 posts

As a professional donation service provider , i can say that you only need Paypal to donate , don't care about VPN and Zip code stuff , unless you want a receipt sent to your door . When i donated for players , it only important that what is the costumer name . Billing address ? It's for delivering stuffs you bought , but the stuffs here delivered in game .. so no point to care about information things. You just need Paypal for it .. nothing else . :3

P/s : Search only for Zip code in any regions you want , don't have to be your. Also you can write your address.

Edited by Doanx, 27 August 2017 - 08:00 PM.

• NightWanderer, BlueTanto and Petrovakia like this

AcQZFE9.gif

Made by  Grinder Miner

Zee

Zee

DEV-ilicious

• Plugin Developer
  • 1,361 posts

As a professional donation service provider , i can say that you only need Paypal to donate , don't care about VPN and Zip code stuff , unless you want a receipt sent to your door . When i donated for players , it only important that what is the costumer name . Billing address ? It's for delivering stuffs you bought , but the stuffs here delivered in game .. so no point to care about information things. You just need Paypal for it .. nothing else . :3

P/s : Search only for Zip code in any regions you want , don't have to be your. Also you can write your address.

I think this is against PayPal terms of service and you end up getting your accounts permanently locked. You should check before trying this.

• Petrovakia likes this

Want to try some mods?

FacMap | MinePath | MTape | ShapeGen

Doanx

Doanx

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 87 posts

Nah Zee ... :3 i have doing it for long time .... they need the address just because of if you report to the banks that the payment was not authorized they can check it out with the address .... The address doesn't really matter , they haven't sent any receipt to me anw ....

AcQZFE9.gif

Made by  Grinder Miner

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

So if I right fake information, it will work? Are you sure about it? Also with what Zee said...

I think this is against PayPal terms of service and you end up getting your accounts permanently locked. You should check before trying this.

And if that happens I lose my money too right? >.< 

Anyway, this is how it is, 

With a VPN on, 

6vcfnqt.png

Without a VPN. 

ZuhIzRW.png

I can't even update Java to play the game without a VPN here... 

Edited by Petrovakia, 28 August 2017 - 03:34 PM.

• Shadow_115 likes this

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,135 posts

So if I right fake information, it will work? Are you sure about it? Also with what Zee said...

And if that happens I lose my money too right? >.<

Anyway, this is how it is,

With a VPN on,

6vcfnqt.png

Without a VPN.

ZuhIzRW.png

I can't even update Java to play the game without a VPN here...

i suggest you check with your bank first for other payment methods.. this is IRL money we are talking about here and not just some IGM that does not have value outside of the server..

with that being said, don't take chances when it comes to things that you are unsure of..

if you really want to donate to the server using your own money, look for someone whom you really trust that has access to paypal and send them the money so that they can donate for you.. or just do it the old fashioned way of donating using IGM..

i know that people have already answered what i said but i suggest that you follow what the majority is suggesting and not take chances..
  • Petrovakia likes this

7X9lZTC.png

Thanks to nastyblood1 for the awesome sig

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts
Well, I checked whatever I could, the local banks and some other people, and it seems that there's no way for it here at the moment... So... Thanks anybody who gave any piece of information... I'm just gonna wait till something happen... In that time something may change...

Any staff feel free to close the thread.

Edited by Petrovakia, 05 September 2017 - 06:17 PM.

• Shadow_115 likes this

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Pinky Guy

• Server Donator
  • 2,163 posts
Ask raidmax21 about this....he can help you out I guess ._.
  • Petrovakia likes this

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

Ask raidmax21 about this....he can help you out I guess ._.

Maybe, but this thread has been here for weeks now and no reply from him, so, no way I guess... 

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Pinky Guy

• Server Donator
  • 2,163 posts
I mean by pming him as this is related to irl money and he is the owner of the server and ahhhh yeah sort it all out in the pm >.>
  • Petrovakia likes this

kushm121

kushm121

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 108 posts

well you do not need a paypal account to donate you just need a bank account,i donated without paypal.

hope this helps

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Donation, VIP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users