2 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

DestructionX

DestructionX

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

resources packs what is special in it resource packs are not always boring and not always badass now i have an obsession about searching for good things for games i love trying new things and here in minecraft it is resource packs because i am good at choosing them and i am always checking them and downloading them so now i am always looking for 3 kinds of loved packs 1-more realistic 2-medival and old fashion 3-modern and new and the most important thing in each pack that the graphics are clear and very nice so guys when i post about a dope minecraft resource pack i am not show offing i just want to give you guys the ability to change your minecraft graphics to the better and to the nicer so you can get exsited and more about playing minecraft and now guys i am looking for a new resource pack that was made in 1.10.2 version of mc time but the known thing in minecraft you can use the resource pack for older version but not very old ones so guys i would like having some like and i would love if there will be comments on what kind of resource pack someone is looking and guys i wish you all good luck and if someone doesn't know how to activate the pack i am making a post about how to do it your boy DestructionX and PEACE

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 539 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Aqua

Dude Make only One thread GEEZ! Don't make multiple useless thread about this man. Use edit button and post your resourcepack related topic in one thread.

Thanks!

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] DweresHollow | [B3] NightBeacon | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

DestructionX

DestructionX

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

sorry for that 

0 user(s) are reading this topic