Photo

Who's The Person You Love/hate Very Much?

81 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

So title said what needed. I have many loved ones but I can't live without Ali. (my best friend) and my maths teacher is the guy I hate. Failed me for 16/20. -.-

Edited by Petrovakia, 13 October 2017 - 09:27 AM.

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 594 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Person I luffs most: Dad (helps me with college), Mom (gives me free room/food), GF (is really smart, good shooter, is crazy like me), raidmax21 (self-explanatory), Chance the Rapper (morally straight rapper and awesome), Johann Sebastian Bach (wrote awesome music)

Person I hates most: Jay-Z (total satanic Illuminati reptile, uses too many racial slurs in his music), Justin Bieber (should be deported/music is horrible), Beyonce/Lady Gaga (also Illuminati), a lot of evil people.

\ o,o /

• Petrovakia likes this
Posted Image

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,945 posts

Person I luffs most: Dad (helps me with college), Mom (gives me free room/food), GF (is really smart, good shooter, is crazy like me), raidmax21 (self-explanatory), Chance the Rapper (morally straight rapper and awesome), Johann Sebastian Bach (wrote awesome music)

Person I hates most: Jay-Z (total satanic Illuminati reptile, uses too many racial slurs in his music), Justin Bieber (should be deported/music is horrible), Beyonce/Lady Gaga (also Illuminati), a lot of evil people.

\ o,o /

LOL

chance the rapper saved SoundCloud. n yu haz a gf? o.o you never told me lol (jk, I wouldn't ask)

luff parents

h8 lil sis (a bit) makes lyfe sux

h8 a gurl at school, effin irritating and strait up annuying halp.

h8 m8ths teecher da most she sux big taem cant teech

and as always, h8 lyfe.

• Petrovakia likes this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

SauronDark

SauronDark

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 382 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Love my Own Ring, and hate to all Human Flesh races!! >:(

ohh, was that serious question? ofc love my family and hate some few far family relation :P

• ibu2awesome likes this

WKHBzBP.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

\ o,o /

The ones you hate and you love are completely same as me, excepting the GF. (I don't have lol) The first time I found out about those things, I couldn't sleep without pills for almost a week... I was shocked af.

LOL

chance the rapper saved SoundCloud. n yu haz a gf? o.o you never told me lol (jk, I wouldn't ask)

luff parents

h8 lil sis (a bit) makes lyfe sux

h8 a gurl at school, effin irritating and strait up annuying halp.

h8 m8ths teecher da most she sux big taem cant teech

and as always, h8 lyfe.

Don't hate life bro. Someday things will change... Look up to the future.

Love my Own Ring, and hate to all Human Flesh races!! > :(

ohh, was that serious question? ofc love my family and hate some few far family relation :P

o.o

Yo alien or something dude? 

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,945 posts

The ones you hate and you love are completely same as me, excepting the GF. (I don't have lol) The first time I found out about those things, I couldn't sleep without pills for almost a week... I was shocked af.

Don't hate life bro. Someday things will change... Look up to the future.

o.o

Yo alien or something dude? 

bro, :P lyfe is awesome

it's the customary sentence you must always mention xD

• Petrovakia and PandaJukes like this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

Klintus

Klintus

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 302 posts

The one who promises 

cNTm0au.gif Take it easy, its just a GIF <3

youtuberkiller1

youtuberkiller1

Why doesn't this change? help!!!

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black
The person i loved very much : the person who is always loyal and never betray.

The person i hated very much : bully, always betray, and irresponsible person.
  • michael38 and Petrovakia like this
thug life mates
Anyway thx raidmax21 for tips about signature.

TierriFF

TierriFF

Yeah but better not speak about it it might get changed xD

• Members
  • 350 posts
The ppl I love: loyal, trustfull and KIND. Coolness, being modern and that stuff does not natter for me. What I hate: People that live to annoy evryone, tradors, and "griefers" which in real life is like stealing real stuff.

hTV0uK0.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment  =[=]= Inconceivables

ButtersStotch

ButtersStotch

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

The ppl I love: loyal, trustfull and KIND. Coolness, being modern and that stuff does not natter for me. What I hate: People that live to annoy evryone, tradors, and "griefers" which in real life is like stealing real stuff.

everyone* traitors* matter* trustful* cool* And if you look up griefer on Google:

(in an online game or community) a person who harasses or deliberately provokes other players or members in order to spoil their enjoyment

Stealing real stuff is called robbing.

The title is "Who's the PERSON you love/hate very much." You specified the type of people you love/hate.
  • Petrovakia likes this
6IgHUa5.gif

TierriFF

TierriFF

• Members
  • 350 posts

everyone* traitors* matter* trustful* cool* And if you look up griefer on Google:

(in an online game or community) a person who harasses or deliberately provokes other players or members in order to spoil their enjoyment

The title is "Who's the PERSON you love/hate very much." You specified the type of people you love/hate.

Ok, just comparing stuff in real life, without success I guess XD but conversation ends here and sry can't know everything in one day but no harm XD

hTV0uK0.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment  =[=]= Inconceivables

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

The one who promises 

But many people promise...

The person i loved very much : the person who is always loyal and never betray.

The person i hated very much : bully, always betray, and irresponsible person.

Same.

Same again...

XD. Thanks so much for doing what I was about to do.

And a bump here!

• youtuberkiller1 and Shadow_115 like this

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 568 posts
Grrr This is hard... because when I talk to a hater of mine I simply smile and laugh at their nasty words to me etc. Which just makes them so annoyed (and probably making them hate me more lol), I never take people harsh comments to the heart because I don't see the need to do so. :D
Firephoenix-Blue.jpg
SPECIAL THANKS TO AWESOME_DOM FOR MAKING ME THIS SIG :D

TierriFF

TierriFF

• Members
  • 350 posts

Grrr This is hard... because when I talk to a hater of mine I simply smile and laugh at their nasty words to me etc. Which just makes them so annoyed (and probably making them hate me more lol), I never take people harsh comments to the heart because I don't see the need to do so. :D

Ikr I love doing that!

hTV0uK0.gif

BronyLexicon

BronyLexicon

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 311 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

Life's too short for hate.

• ibu2awesome, Petrovakia, royalcat and 1 other like this

dJmnTZy.png?1

ShowyKnight

ShowyKnight

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cyan

person i hate the most: Me

person i love the most: Me

Edited by ShowyKnight, 04 August 2017 - 02:16 PM.

• ibu2awesome likes this

i made one but idk how to put it on this shet. ._.

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

I sometimes try to do that. What about the loved one? And sometimes some people make us hate them for what they have done. Not just social life. (e.g. Bin Laden or Hitler.)

Life's too short for hate.

Right... So you hate nobody? What about the loved one?

person i hate the most: Me

person i love the most: Me

I feel ya... Your location pretty much describes this...

And bump!

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 568 posts

I sometimes try to do that. What about the loved one? And sometimes some people make us hate them for what they have done. Not just social life. (e.g. Bin Laden or Hitler.)

Right... So you hate nobody? What about the loved one?

I feel ya... Your location pretty much describes this...

And bump!

You see, I never hate anyone for what they believe in, no matter how bad their beliefs are or how strongly I disagrees. Instead I respect their opinions, as in this modern society we have the rights to believe what we think it's right. You see... I think that we cannot change the idea and beliefs of other people, but we can influence them. As to your example "Hitler", well... his similar idea still exists which I wouldn't mention names (since I don't want to upset anyone or start a political argument). Long sentence short, if my love ones did something which makes me hate them, I would just try my best to influence them and make them see my side of point of view, which doesn't always work of course, but I would at least know I did everything I could.
  • michael38, Petrovakia and PandaJukes like this
Firephoenix-Blue.jpg
SPECIAL THANKS TO AWESOME_DOM FOR MAKING ME THIS SIG :D

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

You see, I never hate anyone for what they believe in, no matter how bad their beliefs are or how strongly I disagrees. Instead I respect their opinions, as in this modern society we have the rights to believe what we think it's right. You see... I think that we cannot change the idea and beliefs of other people, but we can influence them. As to your example "Hitler", well... his similar idea still exists which I wouldn't mention names (since I don't want to upset anyone or start a political argument). Long sentence short, if my love ones did something which makes me hate them, I would just try my best to influence them and make them see my side of point of view, which doesn't always work of course, but I would at least know I did everything I could.

I feel ya. You're right. I personally respect what other people say unless they start to disrespect my or someone else's beliefs for no reason. But I didn't mean the beliefs in here. I mean the crimes they have done. Such as the 9/11, which makes everyone hate them. (or at least me.) But as you said let's not make this a political thread and just go on. 

• FirePhoenix_24 and Shadow_115 like this

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 244 posts

Boomp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users