How To Get More Fps In Minecraft

38 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

i gathered lots best of stuff from different source and tested them all, i mean literally squeeeeeze out of your system to even get last drop of fps :P, any way, this isn't just scope to minecraft (i mean some part it will be) but i will be foucing to windows OS and hardware so hope to get bit of fps all games, so i am gonna create new tutorial thread for it. hopefully soon ;)

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

bump for new generation

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 926 posts

Force Disabling Windows Defender on windows 8.1/10 is a pretty nice thing to do, if you want more FPS.

But remember, this will leave your PC/Laptop without an anti-virus, so do it at your own risk...

My PC (Windows 10) used to take 2-4+ Minutes to completely boot, and is now taking no more than 12 seconds to completely boot and ready to be used.

Link I used: https://www.windowsc...nder-windows-10

If you're lazy to open that link, I'll type what I did in here. (Not copy pasting :P)

Anyway, So

Spoiler

I don't think you'd notice as much on the first time, but as I said earlier, my boot time changed significantly.

and then again, this will disable the built-in Windows Defender, leaving your PC "at-risk" (Unless you know what you're doing, I've never got a virus since I got this PC.)

EDIT: did I mention that I'm getting 100+ more FPS on minecraft?

Edited by BlueTanto, 04 January 2018 - 11:41 AM.

• SauronDark likes this

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

Force Disabling Windows Defender on windows 8.1/10 is a pretty nice thing to do, if you want more FPS.

But remember, this will leave your PC/Laptop without an anti-virus, so do it at your own risk...

My PC (Windows 10) used to take 2-4+ Minutes to completely boot, and is now taking no more than 12 seconds to completely boot and ready to be used.

Link I used: https://www.windowsc...nder-windows-10

If you're lazy to open that link, I'll type what I did in here. (Not copy pasting :P)

Anyway, So

Spoiler

I don't think you'd notice as much on the first time, but as I said earlier, my boot time changed significantly.

and then again, this will disable the built-in Windows Defender, leaving your PC "at-risk" (Unless you know what you're doing, I've never got a virus since I got this PC.)

EDIT: did I mention that I'm getting 100+ more FPS on minecraft?

very true, i tried to add this tweak in my "want extra FPS for gaming" thread, but i am avoiding the risk factors, because this will sure someday somehow pc get infected if user regularly wont turn it back on.

infact i managed to make batch file that disable firewall, network adapter (only for offline game) and superfatch service, and some ram releasing command, which are all not good for games, but are necessary in general!, so cmd keep waiting in background till when game closed, thos services gets back online. still buggy

the thing is, i cant able to find "how to disable windows defender using CMD" but its possible with power shall,  i should consider switch to powershall batch actually (no i mean actually i can use regedit directly on cmd, but i not confidence enough.

• BlueTanto likes this

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 926 posts

very true, i tried to add this tweak in my "want extra FPS for gaming" thread, but i am avoiding the risk factors, because this will sure someday somehow pc get infected if user regularly wont turn it back on.

infact i managed to make batch file that disable firewall, network adapter (only for offline game) and superfatch service, and some ram releasing command, which are all not good for games, but are necessary in general!, so cmd keep waiting in background till when game closed, thos services gets back online. still buggy

the thing is, i cant able to find "how to disable windows defender using CMD" but its possible with power shall,  i should consider switch to powershall batch actually (no i mean actually i can use regedit directly on cmd, but i not confidence enough.

You can always add it with some warnings here and there :P

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

r these gud settings

Spoiler

• xDevil022 likes this

L1pOqe4.gif

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

r these gud settings

Spoiler

nop! ._.  AA and AF setting are OFF, 

Fridge

Fridge

java.lang.NullPointerException

• Members
  • 2,599 posts

nop! ._.  AA and AF setting are OFF, 

Need to be off for shaders to work

L1pOqe4.gif

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 668 posts

then in turn on AA and render quality and shadow quality to x2!  .... i wish to get that type of PC  :wub:

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts
That depends from the computer. Why Im saying that? : Cuz I using windows xp 32 bit, ram 1,87 gb, vga : intel hd, prcsr : intel pentium. Got 20-30 FPS at tree mine Sometimes 10 FPS But I was using Optifine and set all to low, all anim off, Detail low Befor I using Optifine I got 0-5 FPS But I belive u cuz ur videos at yt is good + hd. To The Point : different the computer specs.

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts

​Couldn't edit, don't know why.

(these are what I use, and I got to 160+ FPS in Nether lobby on a Dual core laptop.)

Ok so. first thing, is the most important.

ALWAYS use a resolution of 1280x720. and keep full-screen on. (full-screen greatly increases fps in some cases).

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.26.06.png

Main Video Settings:

Put render distance on 5. because Somehow on TE more than 5 Chunks don't load for you, but it still allocates more ram. (I think that depends though, I tried on 2 laptops and one gaming PC, doesn't work more than 5.)

Use VBOs: Yes

View Bobbing: Optional

Dynamic Lights: OFF. greatly lags.

Graphics: Fast.

Smooth Lighting: Might somewhat decrease fps. recommended OFF.

Performance settings:

Keep Fast Render, and Fast Math on.

Turn OFF Smooth FPS and Smooth world (Smooth world only works in single player), they will "stabilize" your fps, but greatly decrease it.

also put Chunk updates to 1 and Dynamic updates to ON. (as mentioned above).

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.31.42.png

Animation settings are pretty much optional to everyone. I only have potion particles on because I PvP most of the times.

Quality Settings:

Basically turn everything to off and put sliders to the left.

[attachment=16758:2017-07-18_23.25.19.png

Details settings:

Turn everything to OFF. Except: (optional)

Trees: no OFF option of course, You can set to Fast for best performance. but if it annoys you, set to Smart.

Rain & Snow: Fast.

Held Item Tooltips: ON.

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.41.41.png

Once again, these are my settings if you don't like them just don't use them... and as I mentioned, I managed to get 160+FPS most of the times in Nether Lobby. about 200FPS in B1 spawn with people in it.

But well, i agree this, i got 50fps with my intel pentium xp aka potato pc, ty tanto :P

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

sassalos1

sassalos1

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 389 posts
Guarranteed 210 fps great job 👌👌👌
Posted Image
Thanks to _marama_ for this awesome sig!~

visitor

visitor

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 113 posts

My FPS stays at a Soild 46 On My PC, Not Laggy as much but not the best performance my PC Can make in My Gaming

AjAjoxi.gif

Im Planning of Adjusting My sign&i got 517 kills in PB yesterday 10/8/18

Kabuto4698

Kabuto4698

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts

you dont need all these if you have a beast pc :P just saying

c1vQ0u0.jpg

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 768 posts

you dont need all these if you have a beast pc :P just saying

Everyone cannt afford that indeed
  • GalaxxyStar likes this

uqHkl4P.png

Youtube

Imagine

Imagine

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 369 posts

who teh fk buys a beast pc just to play minecraft with shaders lmao

• GalaxxyStar and s0s0 like this

giphy.gif

_Felix05

_Felix05

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 539 posts
Okay I have a big problem anyone halp

So whenever I put minecraft and play with optifine.My sensivity becomes to fast at times(if you say low sensivity then don't say because I feel its a client lag but anyway if someone has a solution for this then thank you and here are my specs)

Intel i3
Graphic card Intel(lol)
Hard disk 1 Tb
Ram 4gb

Kabuto4698

Kabuto4698

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts

who teh fk buys a beast pc just to play minecraft with shaders lmao

mehhhhh. along with other games of course dont be silly

c1vQ0u0.jpg

_Felix05

_Felix05

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 539 posts

​Couldn't edit, don't know why.

(these are what I use, and I got to 160+ FPS in Nether lobby on a Dual core laptop.)
Ok so. first thing, is the most important.

ALWAYS use a resolution of 1280x720. and keep full-screen on. (full-screen greatly increases fps in some cases).

2017-07-18_23.26.06.png

Main Video Settings:
Put render distance on 5. because Somehow on TE more than 5 Chunks don't load for you, but it still allocates more ram. (I think that depends though, I tried on 2 laptops and one gaming PC, doesn't work more than 5.)
Use VBOs: Yes
View Bobbing: Optional
Dynamic Lights: OFF. greatly lags.
Graphics: Fast.
Smooth Lighting: Might somewhat decrease fps. recommended OFF.

Performance settings:

Keep Fast Render, and Fast Math on.
Turn OFF Smooth FPS and Smooth world (Smooth world only works in single player), they will "stabilize" your fps, but greatly decrease it.
also put Chunk updates to 1 and Dynamic updates to ON. (as mentioned above).

2017-07-18_23.31.42.png

Animation settings are pretty much optional to everyone. I only have potion particles on because I PvP most of the times.

Quality Settings:

Basically turn everything to off and put sliders to the left.

[attachment=16758:2017-07-18_23.25.19.png

Details settings:

Turn everything to OFF. Except: (optional)

Trees: no OFF option of course, You can set to Fast for best performance. but if it annoys you, set to Smart.
Rain & Snow: Fast.
Held Item Tooltips: ON.

2017-07-18_23.41.41.png

Once again, these are my settings if you don't like them just don't use them... and as I mentioned, I managed to get 160+FPS most of the times in Nether Lobby. about 200FPS in B1 spawn with people in it.

One of the best tutorial I have ever seen.200 fps omg thanks soo much haso love you ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users