30 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Hey guys and Today im gonna tell you how to get more FPS in minecraft . Generally we all use optifine mode to get more FPS . But by changing some more additional settings , you will easily gain 100+ FPS using optifine . So , here are some tips ;

# Always change the default setting of optifine mode

# By reducing chunk borders , you will gain more FPS faster than anything else 

# Generally I play MC with fullscreen mode , im not sure if its recommanded for better FPS or not

# Here are some pictures of my  settings of optifine . These  will help you a lot..

Go here to download Optifine --> http://optifine.net/downloads

Attached Files

Edited by arabi, 17 July 2017 - 06:05 PM.

• robertxjones, BlueTanto, Net_Hunterr and 6 others like this

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

Venomencer

Venomencer

Hahaha too young to Die...

• Server Donator
  • 675 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Aqua

Great work arabi I always tweak optifine whenever necessary.

giphy.gif
[B1] TheForbiddenCity | [B2] DweresHollow | [B3] NightBeacon | [B4] DrVenomsLab
-=[i!i] NOTHING TOUCHES THE HEART LIKE MY VENOM : [i!i]=-

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts

ya .. we all need  better  fps in nether , minigames .. thats why i made a tutorial finally 

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,010 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Fullscreen gives it a slight drop.

I don't know whether optifine clears all of the Minigames lag or not, never tried it, but I will soon.

Edited by TheLoCuSS, 18 July 2017 - 02:14 AM.

x51C937.png

youtuberkiller1

youtuberkiller1

Why doesn't this change? help!!!

• Members
  • 565 posts
Add it , if you want have high FPS you must add good VGA.
thug life mates
Anyway thx raidmax21 for tips about signature.

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 563 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

make this tutorial a bit detailed and keeping in mind players have 32bit 1ghz dual core and 1 gb ram low end PC, which isn't 100 fps for sure, basically best tips for Low end PC is to making most graphical options "fast", or if possible using "Off" is key here for best possible fps which i can sure give you 

but its fortunate for me i am using 64bit 2ghz Quad core, 4 GB RAM, 2GB AMD R5 graphic. Which i know not a great Laptop so i prefer this settings, check, its best for me:

key things to note in my setting:

Details-> trees = "smart"    in fast option, leave transparency become black, so i hate that.

Animation settings             here i do set most of junk animations off, like void particles, rain splash, firework particles, smoke and some are like moving water/lava and all stuff, making note: dipping lava/water is important when caving for me at least.

Quality settings                 here just don't touch mipmap level, and just keep "On" clear water, rest all "OFF".

performance settings        Smooth world to be set "OFF", as on multiplayer its depends on server and ping, to load world, and set chunk update to "1" and dynamic update "ON"

you can either read tooltip provide by Optifine which is quit understandable. or copy as exact i setting (only for mid range pc players) 

Attached Files

• NightWanderer and Grendele like this

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts

Well , thanks sauron for adding more info in my tutorial :)

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 842 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
I have some stuff to note, your settings will not get the highest fps possible. (will edit)

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 842 posts

​Couldn't edit, don't know why.

(these are what I use, and I got to 160+ FPS in Nether lobby on a Dual core laptop.)

Ok so. first thing, is the most important.

ALWAYS use a resolution of 1280x720. and keep full-screen on. (full-screen greatly increases fps in some cases).

Attached File  2017-07-18_23.26.06.png   38.75KB   0 downloads

Main Video Settings:

Put render distance on 5. because Somehow on TE more than 5 Chunks don't load for you, but it still allocates more ram. (I think that depends though, I tried on 2 laptops and one gaming PC, doesn't work more than 5.)

Use VBOs: Yes

View Bobbing: Optional

Dynamic Lights: OFF. greatly lags.

Graphics: Fast.

Smooth Lighting: Might somewhat decrease fps. recommended OFF.

Performance settings:

Keep Fast Render, and Fast Math on.

Turn OFF Smooth FPS and Smooth world (Smooth world only works in single player), they will "stabilize" your fps, but greatly decrease it.

also put Chunk updates to 1 and Dynamic updates to ON. (as mentioned above).

Attached File  2017-07-18_23.31.42.png   29.07KB   0 downloads

Animation settings are pretty much optional to everyone. I only have potion particles on because I PvP most of the times.

Quality Settings:

Basically turn everything to off and put sliders to the left.

Attached File  2017-07-18_23.25.19.png   42.72KB   0 downloads

Details settings:

Turn everything to OFF. Except: (optional)

Trees: no OFF option of course, You can set to Fast for best performance. but if it annoys you, set to Smart.

Rain & Snow: Fast.

Held Item Tooltips: ON.

Once again, these are my settings if you don't like them just don't use them... and as I mentioned, I managed to get 160+FPS most of the times in Nether Lobby. about 200FPS in B1 spawn with people in it.

Attached Files

• kashaf, NightWanderer, DARYL909 and 1 other like this

hunterherobrine

hunterherobrine

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 484 posts

​Couldn't edit, don't know why.

(these are what I use, and I got to 160+ FPS in Nether lobby on a Dual core laptop.)

Ok so. first thing, is the most important.

ALWAYS use a resolution of 1280x720. and keep full-screen on. (full-screen greatly increases fps in some cases).

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.26.06.png

Main Video Settings:

Put render distance on 5. because Somehow on TE more than 5 Chunks don't load for you, but it still allocates more ram. (I think that depends though, I tried on 2 laptops and one gaming PC, doesn't work more than 5.)

Use VBOs: Yes

View Bobbing: Optional

Dynamic Lights: OFF. greatly lags.

Graphics: Fast.

Smooth Lighting: Might somewhat decrease fps. recommended OFF.

Performance settings:

Keep Fast Render, and Fast Math on.

Turn OFF Smooth FPS and Smooth world (Smooth world only works in single player), they will "stabilize" your fps, but greatly decrease it.

also put Chunk updates to 1 and Dynamic updates to ON. (as mentioned above).

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.31.42.png

Animation settings are pretty much optional to everyone. I only have potion particles on because I PvP most of the times.

Quality Settings:

Basically turn everything to off and put sliders to the left.

[attachment=16758:2017-07-18_23.25.19.png

Details settings:

Turn everything to OFF. Except: (optional)

Trees: no OFF option of course, You can set to Fast for best performance. but if it annoys you, set to Smart.

Rain & Snow: Fast.

Held Item Tooltips: ON.

attachicon.gif2017-07-18_23.41.41.png

Once again, these are my settings if you don't like them just don't use them... and as I mentioned, I managed to get 160+FPS most of the times in Nether Lobby. about 200FPS in B1 spawn with people in it.

Honestly being a dual core doesnot make much difference as Minecraft doesnot take more than 1 Cpu core
I had like 200+ fps in te with a 10$ Core 2 duo and it was using only 1 core as you might have guessed

Posted Image

Tank you kyzer :D

Devanshu

Devanshu

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 842 posts

woaa it really helped... nice job brahh 

Coz having a signature is too mainstream ..!..

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts
Well , turn off all animations xD you will surely get high fps

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

Devanshu

Devanshu

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 842 posts

Agree but few animations should be ON .. like 1 for fishing and 1 for potions if u PVP or doing fishing

Coz having a signature is too mainstream ..!..

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts

yep .... those are a bit necessary

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts

bump btw ... ppls are lagging every single day L

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

SauronDark

SauronDark

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 563 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

i got some java arguments, like memory management and Garbage collection, but its ending up getting worse or no change, might have to change some combinations, lemme do some experiments RIP my laptop  

hufMVMB.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ Legendary ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Solaris ● Officer - B1 :: Dozers ● Leader - B2 :: Interstellar - B3 ]=

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

AlienWandererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,282 posts
Is it bad that I can't get higher than 100~ with 2 render distance and lowest settings? >.> (in sp, max I ever get is 120 while being in the middle of nowhere).

AyiROFH.gif

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

TheFourth

TheFourth

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 992 posts

Is it bad that I can't get higher than 100~ with 2 render distance and lowest settings? >.> (in sp, max I ever get is 120 while being in the middle of nowhere).

Spoiler

Sorry. What are your laptop/pc specs? 100 fps is good, but if the max is 100 fps for you, then you must be lagging way too hard in the mines and shops; or your fps cap (limit) is set to 100 >.>
  • HotLava02 likes this

KvEMae3.png

It's kmm, batches!

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

AlienWandererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,282 posts

Spoiler

Sorry. What are your laptop/pc specs? 100 fps is good, but if the max is 100 fps for you, then you must be lagging way too hard in the mines and shops; or your fps cap (limit) is set to 100 >.>

Spoiler

Intel core 2 duo, nvidia some shit and 2gb of ram with 2.66GHz with a fucked up hard disk and dead drivers :v
Edit: in TE nether I used to fight with 30 FPS.

Edited by NightWanderer, 04 October 2017 - 02:07 PM.

AyiROFH.gif

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

arabi

arabi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 581 posts

Spoiler

Intel core 2 duo, nvidia some shit and 2gb of ram with 2.66GHz with a fucked up hard disk and dead drivers :v
Edit: in TE nether I used to fight with 30 FPS.

pc prblm , got 4 gb ram and intel gpu ... normally i get 60+ fps in nether and minigames

XSoV3Dt.gif

Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users