Dawnlight Official Faction Chat
Greetings, faction members & visitors:
Welcome to Dawnlight's Official Faction Chat. You may post whatever you want here as long as it is not any inappropriate content, or any content that is not family friendly, regardless whether you are a faction member or not. Mainly this thread is to allow members to contact faction management more easily, but anyone is allowed to post here. This thread also works as the "faction news" announcements.
Faction Staff Ranks
Faction Staff Ranks are to be offered to those whom Dawnlight's Leaders have entrusted. As a faction staff, it is your duty to protect the faction from any rule violators, and to penalize those who disrupts the established orders of Dawnlight.
As a faction staff, you will be given access to use Officer Commands, however, you are limited to the commands you can use. You are trusted not to use commands you cannot use, though there are no physical boundaries stopping you.
Faction Staff Rank I - Faction Assistant
Faction Staff Rank II - Faction Manager
Faction Staff Rank III - Faction Operator
Faction Staff Rank IV & V - Faction Administrator & Faction Lead Administrator
Faction Staff Rules
This section is to explain in-depth the regulations all Dawnlight faction staffs must follow.
- Each faction staff have their respective commands which they are allowed to use, according to the information stated above. If they use any other commands that they are not allowed to use, faction members may take screenshots of it and report to the management. Once confirmed by the management, we will take actions on said faction staff as we see fit.
- You may not unclaim land without asking a leader's permission. However, you may claim land in which you believe is valuable for the faction without a leader's permission. Once you claim land, you must inform the faction leader soon.
- You cannot abuse your power. Do not threaten faction members with warnings, demotions, or even kicking them out of the faction if they have done nothing wrong. You can and should, nevertheless, practice repercussion methods when necessary.
- When warning, demoting or kicking someone, you must log it in the log book. You will learn the log book location once you become a faction staff.
- As a faction staff, it is your duty to enforce the rules and guidelines of Dawnlight. You should give away appropriate repercussions to faction members for all offenses.
- Do not abuse your ability to change member titles. You may reward members by promoting them to a higher (or lower) member rank. When promoting, you must be objective and not favor your personal friends. Moreover, you should not set any offensive titles. Member titles may include both a member rank and another word, requested by each individual member. Only the former is compulsory. If it is done for fun, make sure to change the member's title back afterwards.
- You cannot change your own faction staff rank title, nor other faction staff rank's titles.
- If you are not told to be a recruiter, do not reply to applications.
- You may not invite anyone without the leader's permission.
- It is noted that one can reject an officer (faction staff) proposal. Nobody is forced to be a faction staff.
Edited by abbccabbcc, 11 August 2017 - 11:01 AM.