Just Joined? Need Money?

11 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

RobloxGamer1000

RobloxGamer1000

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Now a load of noobies are asking in chat "how do I get money?". Also, a lot of people are bored of mining to make money. Same as me! Here are a few ways [not including PvP] to make some cash without clicking a gazillion times

Reminder: Everybody starts with 500 IGM so you do get a small money boost :D

Minigames [Paintball]

The minigames world can be accessed by going into a portal or doing /portal and clicking the TNT block. Also when you get into the advanced portal, the diamond armor also redicts you to the minigames. [There are 2 for PvP so I hope one redicts you to paintball, right now, the TNT block redicts you to paintball. Anyway, paintball is a mad cash making machine! I recommend CTF because you have a lot of teammates to protect you. You start with a stick and when you right click it, you will shoot snowballs to hit the other team with. Each kill, you will get $25 and if you win a game, you earn $420 + Wagered money! Try asking somebody to wager some money.

Edited by RobloxGamer1000, 20 July 2017 - 06:19 AM.

• arash2019 likes this

AndreDitVir

AndreDitVir

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 110 posts
Not just that way, we can earn money with
- Mine
- Brewing, selling and buying
- Play the games
- Trading
- And so on...

Edited by AndreDitVir, 04 August 2017 - 06:24 AM.

• youtuberkiller1, RobloxGamer1000, arash2019 and 1 other like this

RobloxGamer1000

RobloxGamer1000

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Sorry, but i wasnt done writing this

im also sorry for not editing this in a long time :(

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,135 posts
I think the major way to earn cash is to join a fac with a decent XP farm. Then enchant book s and sell them

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

RobloxGamer1000

RobloxGamer1000

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

kingdoy, thats actually a good one! you can auction them for SERIOUS CASH

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 181 posts

It's hard to make a ton of money enchanting... The best and pretty much only way I make money besides selling donations is mining cobblestone with a haste II beacon. You'll earn about 10k every 5 minutes.

rcDDRuC.gif

DIRST-TeamX-CookieCartel-DrVenomsLab

KINGDOY

KINGDOY

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,135 posts

It's hard to make a ton of money enchanting... The best and pretty much only way I make money besides selling donations is mining cobblestone with a haste II beacon. You'll earn about 10k every 5 minutes.

Yea. I only recommend enchanting because I didn't have access to my own personal haste 2 beacon until recently. That is the way I use now. But I don't use the beacon. Instead, I clear land for free if they have a haste 2 beacon and keep the cobblestone.

I am a teh dabbing pufferfish dabbing derp donkey.
FEbXTWS.png
THANKS TO LunaSei, DarkGhost, GrinderMiner and HitmanCookie FOR THIS amazing sig!! (They all once made me a sig :P) :) :) :)

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 181 posts

Yeah. and also if you go to a desert, you can just mine sandstone, it's the same speed as mining cobblestone with haste II but you don't need the beacon (with eff5)

rcDDRuC.gif

Slateyo

Slateyo

-={ OwO }=-

• Server Donator
  • 2,002 posts

The best way is to mine. The tree farm is prefered by many people.

ezgif.com-resize_2.gif

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 357 posts

Best way to earn is to sell donations

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

DemonicBlow

DemonicBlow

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,272 posts

Best way to earn is to sell donations

Yep

Signatures are overrated.

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 181 posts

One thing i found is that when you mine leaf blocks in the tree mine, you can get an enchanted golden apple every so often which will sell for 7-10k. It happens fairly often if you mine tons of leaf blocks.

rcDDRuC.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users