SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 235 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

MACROS

Scripting Tutorials:

Please note that these are all fully scripted by me and that i have followed Team Extreme Rules while making these! If you run into any problems make sure to PM Me in-game or on forums! Thanks :D

Auto Message Script:

Auto Teleport With Message Script: (VIP2+)

(REMOVED)

Auto Auction Script:

Auto Warp Script: (VIP2+)

Auto Money Pay With Message Script:

Auto Armour Low Durability Warning: (NEW)

Auto Item Low Durability Warning: (NEW)

Auto Announcer: (NEW)

For more please tell me what you want me to add!

If this is in the wrong sections of the forums then please feel free to move it :P 

Edited by SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT, 05 August 2017 - 02:38 PM.
removed link with servers list.

Jakester22MC

Jakester22MC

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:orange

here is a link tot he site if it helps

c9LkGks.jpg

Jakester22MC

Jakester22MC

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 50 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:orange

http://mkb-wiki.hero...s/541ef8b38d258

c9LkGks.jpg

BDracalous

BDracalous

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 457 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Dang that gfarm where you recorded that seems awesome. Wonder who built it.. B) 

• Fluff and kimrol like this

Hf6y8rn.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ â€‹LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Legendary, Abnegation, DeluxePirates, Bali, TheChosen, DarkMight ]=

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 235 posts

Dang that gfarm where you recorded that seems awesome. Wonder who built it.. B)

Huwhuw.... You silly đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

albino

albino

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,762 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange
You should list an auto click macro that is no faster than 20 clicks per second. So a click every 50 to 55 milliseconds. And​ see if you can make it toggle
  • SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT likes this

Yak Sig

Click      to enlarge ;)
[Untouchables Recruiting!] & [Untouchables Faction Chat!]

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 235 posts

You should list an auto click macro that is no faster than 20 clicks per second. So a click every 50 to 55 milliseconds. And​ see if you can make it toggle

Hmm, Sounds interesting. Will try to do it! :D

Fluff

Fluff

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 465 posts

this is a modded version of my firework spammer

click the key you want to bind and hit edit file on the right. create yourfilename.txt. copy and save the following into it. you can change the ms for slower throws. its set to 55ms here.

Spoiler
save it. set your macro key to 
$${$$<yourfilename.txt>}$$
also works to auto place blocks.

another macro i use is /warp $$w
you can set icons and take screenshots of builds

• albino likes this

a2UaUBM.png

GarretTheGrey

GarretTheGrey

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 145 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Anyone else uses this extensively?

I'm looking at an auction script.

I'll start it and it asks for the item(s), start bid, bid inc, buyout, cab cancel, or other terms. 

It'll switch to trade chat and advertise, "[!]Auction[!] 1 stack of dimes[Start bid:20k][Minimum bid inc: 5k][Buyout: 40k] [Can cancel][Dureation: 15 minutes][type $$ before bid]

At every minute mark it'll advertise again to avoid spamming.

If albino says $$20k. it'll repeat the ad, then say albino @ 20k.

2 minutes remain and it'll say so, then one, then 30 sec, then 10,5....

then announce the winner. 

Three issues with it so far

I'm not finding any syntax/command that would listen out for ppl's replies, even if they put a tag to bid.

Also, it can be bothered by ppl spamming, wc, or another auction taking place

It will name the last bidder the winner, not necessarily the highest bidder. It won't take "20k" as an integer to compare, so i'll have to extract that from a string and...arrgh.....

Anyway, if you have any suggestions from using it, hit me up. 

• Petrovakia likes this

wL3hcuE.gif

Fluff

Fluff

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 465 posts

Anyone else uses this extensively?
I'm looking at an auction script.
I'll start it and it asks for the item(s), start bid, bid inc, buyout, cab cancel, or other terms. 
It'll switch to trade chat and advertise, "[!]Auction[!] 1 stack of dimes[Start bid:20k][Minimum bid inc: 5k][Buyout: 40k] [Can cancel][Dureation: 15 minutes][type $$ before bid]

At every minute mark it'll advertise again to avoid spamming.
If albino says $$20k. it'll repeat the ad, then say albino @ 20k.
2 minutes remain and it'll say so, then one, then 30 sec, then 10,5....
then announce the winner. 

Three issues with it so far

I'm not finding any syntax/command that would listen out for ppl's replies, even if they put a tag to bid.

Also, it can be bothered by ppl spamming, wc, or another auction taking place

It will name the last bidder the winner, not necessarily the highest bidder. It won't take "20k" as an integer to compare, so i'll have to extract that from a string and...arrgh.....

Anyway, if you have any suggestions from using it, hit me up.

this is possible but impractical. it'll cause spam when people go on fast paced bidding wars. also people are bad with following format, someone will eventually get mad about there bid not being accepted causing headaches. too much room for automated errors. you need to be on the lookout for bids. your best bet is creating a macro before you start an auction and only having the current bid be asked for. not to mention there are ways to trigger your macro even when an auction isn't going leading to possible false scam reports. and most people dont auction the same thing more than once in a day so it is a waste of a macro.

Something like this for a timed auction in theory should work.
set loop variable in minutes(ex 5 for 5 minutes)
set loop variable to time variable
set items variable
set bid variable
do(loop variable) loops commands
"auction for items variable. min inc bid variable. ends in time variable minutes. can cancel. current leading bid $$?"
wait commands for 60s
lower time variable count by 1
loop commands to restart do()
final commands to output last bid after 5 loops are done using prompt $$?
finally announcing auction finished and winner plus bid
in case of cancel youd have to shutdown the macro loop in the tilde screen and manually announce it as well but that's just w words.

It'll prompt you each time the macro loops for the leading bid but also save your last input in case nobody bid in the time between loops so simple enter will be all youd have to do.
starting bid info can be put in after your first macro loop cause repeating it every post is just spam. also you can cancel anyway so starting bids are pointless.

tldr variable variable variable

a2UaUBM.png

GarretTheGrey

GarretTheGrey

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 145 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

this is possible but impractical. it'll cause spam when people go on fast paced bidding wars. also people are bad with following format, someone will eventually get mad about there bid not being accepted causing headaches. too much room for automated errors. you need to be on the lookout for bids. your best bet is creating a macro before you start an auction and only having the current bid be asked for. not to mention there are ways to trigger your macro even when an auction isn't going leading to possible false scam reports. and most people dont auction the same thing more than once in a day so it is a waste of a macro.

Something like this for a timed auction in theory should work.
set loop variable in minutes(ex 5 for 5 minutes)
set loop variable to time variable
set items variable
set bid variable
do(loop variable) loops commands
"auction for items variable. min inc bid variable. ends in time variable minutes. can cancel. current leading bid $$?"
wait commands for 60s
lower time variable count by 1
loop commands to restart do()
final commands to output last bid after 5 loops are done using prompt $$?
finally announcing auction finished and winner plus bid
in case of cancel youd have to shutdown the macro loop in the tilde screen and manually announce it as well but that's just w words.

It'll prompt you each time the macro loops for the leading bid but also save your last input in case nobody bid in the time between loops so simple enter will be all youd have to do.
starting bid info can be put in after your first macro loop cause repeating it every post is just spam. also you can cancel anyway so starting bids are pointless.

tldr variable variable variable

The macro could always say use a tag (like $$) to bid on my auction. if you don't use that, you're not bidding on my auction.

The spam possibility is real though. and I could end up being chatty.

There won't be any automation errors though. That's what bug testing's for. 

The script won't be running constantly, so it can't be triggered just like that.

I have a hang of using the while loop, and good idea with repeating the highest bid if nobody bid during the 1 min increment. 

But.... What I wanna know is...what function can be used to scan everything everyone says to identify the tag, so I can actually pull the bid and work with it. 

Let's say I'm doing something in java and I'm looking in the API for a function. 

wL3hcuE.gif

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 235 posts

The macro could always say use a tag (like $$) to bid on my auction. if you don't use that, you're not bidding on my auction.
The script won't be running constantly, so it can't be triggered just like that.
I have a hang of using the while loop, and good idea with repeating the highest bid if nobody bid during the 1 min increment.
But.... What I wanna know is...what function can be used to scan everything everyone says to identify the tag, so I can actually pull the bid and work with it.
Let's say I'm doing something in java and I'm looking in the API for a function.

Try using stack overflow. Not sure if there would be anything there about minecraft macro scripts but worth giving it a shot.

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,260 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Hmm, Sounds interesting. Will try to do it! :D

if you want i can give you the auto clicker i use 

and also a auto breaker for EVIPS 

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Don't forum whore to get one of these

• Server Donator
  • 2,498 posts

Please remove the second video, it can count as an act of advertising.

naNSECQ.png

UniversAll

UniversAll

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 106 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Sky green

Ok, i have an idea that might be what you're looking for, you seem to have knowledge about the mod so i'll just guide you:

For this you have have to do 2 things, first of all the script should run on the "OnChat" event, so that chats are automatically read when they are written. You may use it in a loop, but it might not pick up some chats if its a long script because the chats might be coming in super fast.

For the tag part, you simply use the IFMATCHES command, like so:

IFMATCHES(%CHAT%,"MyTag")
    //run the main script
endif;

This command detects the tag even if its anywhere in the sentence, so you should have a very special tag, something like "$$@GarretTheGrey" for instance, so that it does not get confused with anything else.

For this i have a three soloutions:

• complicated solution: do not accept any two bids in a row from one person. You could store the bidders name in a variable, and not run the script until a different person has bidded. This has a downside however, that the bidder can not change their bid if they post it wrong(maybe another tag could be used for that)..
  • OK solution: do not accept any 2 bids made in less than X seconds for a single player. For example a player can not bid 2 times in 4 seconds.
  • simple solution: do not accept duplicate bids amounts in total. For example if a player has already made a 22k bid, reject that bid from then on.

Note that even with these solutions, you will still have to have a part of your code check the bids themselves, so that they are not duplicates, that they are always increasing and that they obey yourminimal bid increasement.

There is another solution which is better imo, but i don't know if it's what you're looking for:

• The script receives the bids, saves them in global variables and posts the highest bid every X seconds, regardless if a bid has been made or not in this period. For example your script could take in any number of bids(regardless if it is spammed) and check if it's a valid bid, and every few seconds it will post the highest bid even if nobody even made a bid.

==

In conclusion i have to say that a script like this will be really hard to make. It wouldn't be hard if everyone was bidding correctly, but humanly errors need to be considered and that's what makes it difficult

• Presence likes this

sig

The limits are blurred out.

Fluff

Fluff

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 465 posts

the chat filter. click the 3 bars on the top left of the macro settings screen at the very bottom. use it with ifcontains. but you still gotta make a way to find the bid and strip it down for the player name and the numerical bid. to prevent spam just dont do the bid update thing and just post the highest bid on the next loop. 90% of people know who there bidding against anyway. I still think a simple loop and input is the best way to go. too much script for small payout.

a2UaUBM.png

kenace

kenace

Enderdragon Slayer

• Administrator
  • 4,034 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

Hello SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT,

The second link has been removed due to having 2 server names in the video, This is counted as advertisement.

As I do not think this was on purpose, No warning points have been awarded. Please edit the beginning of the video and re-link.

s0Rt7Ge.gif

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 235 posts

Hello SKILLSHOTZZZ_YT,

The second link has been removed due to having 2 server names in the video, This is counted as advertisement.

As I do not think this was on purpose, No warning points have been awarded. Please edit the beginning of the video and re-link.

Sorry lol. Never thought on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users