5 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Nraug_Seev

Nraug_Seev

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Attached File  2017-06-05_21.15.25.png   944.68KB   1 downloadsAttached File  2017-06-05_21.09.49.png   1017.09KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2017-06-05_21.06.47.png   666.13KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2017-06-05_21.08.37.png   699.43KB   0 downloads

see if you like this building Juice, if you do I will post  up pix for the blue print

Edited by Nraug_Seev, 06 June 2017 - 02:17 AM.

Daza

Daza

Builder of Ships that look like Light sabers

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts

Hi i'm a builder at most. Just want to know if there is some way that you can add like water streams and canals on it. It would be good if you can put more greenery on it since overall the structure looks like a Desert Temple instead of a Hanging Garden. Just stating my opinion since abe decision would still be final. Great build tho.

Posted Image

EH?

juice

juice

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 72 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:White

it's very beautiful and the foundation was well made. I know you probably didn't want to decorate it too much but this could definitely add some more decorations. Which is a good thing; it has a lot of potentials. Adding on to what dracu said, it does contain a lot of sand blocks and kinda throws off what exactly it is. But i know you were looking at reference pictures and building off those. What we probably should do is alter the color scheme just a little and add more decorations on the outside and inside. canals and more nature will definitely enhance the look on this. we should definitely look into that as well. thank you very much for spending your quality time perfecting our planning, I'll see you in game, my friend

the muddy undergoes the procedure of revolution

Nraug_Seev

Nraug_Seev

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 32 posts

yes you are free to alter the color scheme and the vegetation is free for you to decorate, I left enough room, inside there are fountains 

Nraug_Seev

Nraug_Seev

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 32 posts

if everything looks good, I will post the blueprints for the building on a post

juice

juice

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 72 posts