THE WALKING DEAD

238 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

TheOddTruth1

TheOddTruth1

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 359 posts

I can't wait until Season 5, I just hope that AMC doesn't cut the line there.

With as popular as the show has gotten over the past five seasons, I could see AMC milking it for at least another five years, unless interest is completely lost before then.. In which case, we'll always have the comics ^ ^

L66PI2i.png

BoundlessOutlink

BoundlessOutlink

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 165 posts

With as popular as the show has gotten over the past five seasons, I could see AMC milking it for at least another five years, unless interest is completely lost before then.. In which case, we'll always have the comics ^ ^

AMC themselves have said that the show can last until 2019 or something like that, but like other shows such as Breaking Bad, they may cut the line soon.

lf1k6PZ.jpg?1?7982

Thanks to Lover035. Alt= mazidul101

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

AMC themselves have said that the show can last until 2019 or something like that, but like other shows such as Breaking Bad, they may cut the line soon.

breaking bad finished already

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig

LeonTheGamer

LeonTheGamer

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts

not gonna even touch the game ( i have  a guy i watch, tells me the goods and the bads)

graphic.png

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

i watch it too, i dont have any spare money to buy it

4wOri.png

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

i quite liked this particular song from the show, thought id post it here 

4wOri.png

TheOddTruth1

TheOddTruth1

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 359 posts

Ah.. I believe that's from S4E5, Internment.. Also my favorite track from the show and now one of my favorite songs in general. Some pretty deep lyrics too.

L66PI2i.png

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

Ah.. I believe that's from S4E5, Internment.. Also my favorite track from the show and now one of my favorite songs in general. Some pretty deep lyrics too.

it is quite nice.

4wOri.png

T3MPLESMITH

T3MPLESMITH

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 134 posts

Breaking Bad wasn't made to be a lasting show. Vince Gilligan said himself that the show was inevitably going to be cut short due to the nature of Walter's cancer.

As for the Walking Dead: Now that Andrea, Lori, Lizzie and Mika are dead, I can go on watching the show without yelling at my screen. Maybe if Maggie and Sasha carked it, it would make the show even more tolerable, but I'm really starting to hate the Casting Director for picking these actresses that give weak performances for such strong female characters.

I honestly get more emotion from the characters in the Telltale game than in the TV series.

P.S. Don't trust Bob Stookey

• TheOddTruth1 likes this

wT4Jrq8.png?1

TheOddTruth1

TheOddTruth1

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 359 posts

Breaking Bad wasn't made to be a lasting show. Vince Gilligan said himself that the show was inevitably going to be cut short due to the nature of Walter's cancer.

As for the Walking Dead: Now that Andrea, Lori, Lizzie and Mika are dead, I can go on watching the show without yelling at my screen. Maybe if Maggie and Sasha carked it, it would make the show even more tolerable, but I'm really starting to hate the Casting Director for picking these actresses that give weak performances for such strong female characters.

I honestly get more emotion from the characters in the Telltale game than in the TV series.

P.S. Don't trust Bob Stookey

Maggie has her good moments, but I agree with you completely with Sasha. There's some really weak points in her acting; and I can't seem to establish a genuine use for her character (maybe since it's been awhile since I've watched any of it). The male cast consists of some intense and growing actors. It's been a lot of fun watching Chandler Riggs grow into his character and shine as a solid actor in the series. Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus go without saying. As well, even though he was a bastard, I really liked how Michael Rooker portrayed the Merle Dixon character. Further thoughts that perhaps shouldn't be read by anyone who is still catching up and haven't gotten to season 4 in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

L66PI2i.png

BoundlessOutlink

BoundlessOutlink

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 165 posts

Maggie has her good moments, but I agree with you completely with Sasha. There's some really weak points in her acting; and I can't seem to establish a genuine use for her character (maybe since it's been awhile since I've watched any of it). The male cast consists of some intense and growing actors. It's been a lot of fun watching Chandler Riggs grow into his character and shine as a solid actor in the series. Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus go without saying. As well, even though he was a bastard, I really liked how Michael Rooker portrayed the Merle Dixon character. Further thoughts that perhaps shouldn't be read by anyone who is still catching up and haven't gotten to season 4 in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Well, Sasha is only there because Tyrone is still there. They're still playing the drama from the prison.

lf1k6PZ.jpg?1?7982

Thanks to Lover035. Alt= mazidul101

twister114

twister114

creepypasta obession~ twistykins

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

I totally agree. But, isn't that because humans can't make as much emotion as drawn or however it was made characters can?

Another reason, I like the Telltale game more than the TV series and Comics.

eWFKjhc.gif

Thank you so much Raine, for this great sig! <3

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

Im avoiding this till the season ends (when I've watched em all)

4wOri.png

T3MPLESMITH

T3MPLESMITH

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 134 posts

I totally agree. But, isn't that because humans can't make as much emotion as drawn or however it was made characters can?

Another reason, I like the Telltale game more than the TV series and Comics.

Actually, I hadn't played Season Two of the Telltale game at the time of making that comment, and now that I have... I completely disagree with what I said about it; Season Two of that game was horrible. I was just really butt-hurt over all the shitty female actresses in the show at the time, now that most of their characters are all dead, the shows gone in a bit of a different direction for me. It's still the same old over-dramatic post-apocalyptic soap opera I remember, it's just got a little more kick for me this time... mainly due to those crazy terminus kids.

• LeonTheGamer likes this

wT4Jrq8.png?1

twister114

twister114

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

Actually, I hadn't played Season Two of the Telltale game at the time of making that comment, and now that I have... I completely disagree with what I said about it; Season Two of that game was horrible. I was just really butt-hurt over all the shitty female actresses in the show at the time, now that most of their characters are all dead, the shows gone in a bit of a different direction for me. It's still the same old over-dramatic post-apocalyptic soap opera I remember, it's just got a little more kick for me this time... mainly due to those crazy terminus kids.

Spoiler

eWFKjhc.gif

T3MPLESMITH

T3MPLESMITH

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 134 posts

I agree. The last two episodes of Season Two were actually pretty great for it being so intense, but yeah... the whole thing with Carter really annoyed me.

wT4Jrq8.png?1

Lodan

Lodan

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 228 posts

There is also a spin off show that will be done, after this one is over. It will be the same time but of a different group.

Posted Image

twister114

twister114

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

I'm kinda hoping that group...Is Lee and them...That would be so awesome c:

eWFKjhc.gif

SurraVins

SurraVins

Noobie

• Banned
  • 0 posts
Appreciate you sharing, great forum post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

Winkie_Winkus

Winkie_Winkus

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 358 posts

There is also a spin off show that will be done, after this one is over. It will be the same time but of a different group.

A different group? Eh, I don't like it.

TBsdy27.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users