Jump to content

Photo

Post your Minecraft Creations

247 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

#21
MineHard

MineHard

    Technical Madman

  • Server Donator
  • 1,708 posts

Finished it : http://imgur.com/Qty4B

might i ask what exactly is this ?
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig Mangekyou
Mining Brick cannons since 2012 to ensure safety

#22
catman

catman

    Das Kitteh

  • Server Donator
  • 581 posts
WEll here is the Invision f home, interior still under construction. Mr Yoshi_Sama designed about 72% of it and came up with the overall theme of it in 1.2 and is the real mastermind of the project. Sadly he is not here today :(. I designed the other 28% of it and built the entire thing with a little assisstance from zavidog and promarksman and some hindrance from mistaahh xD. Well tell me what you think about it...

Posted Image


Posted Image

DnMgtDf.png


#23
Dani123

Dani123

    Staff Story Writer

  • Server Donator
  • 1,041 posts
I like to draw Manga... I watch Mark Crilley tutorials so i learnt how to from there...
So i decide to make a face
But in Minercaft!
Here is a Pic:
http://desmond.image...png&res=landing

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

 

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

 

 


#24
Chrishankhah

Chrishankhah

    staff SANDwich maker

  • Administrator
  • 2,470 posts


Uhh will you marry me? haha. I made these before the reset :) The Anubis is just over 70 blocks high.
Posted Image
http://bit.ly/Rmm97A


Ahh, so awesome!! I've got a small obsession with the mythology and pantheon, and have a personal fictional project that I incorporate it in a lot. They're always showing up in my art. Even have this -- http://chrishankhah....mpion-305058700 -- which is an Egyptian stylized illustration from the work.

TE could use an Egyptian metropolis in one of the deserts, chalked full of this stuff in my opinion. Minecraft totally caters to the art style. I just don't have the faction power to do it. XD (I'd even have pyramids with cats abounding, in my mind, but between ocelot rarity, griefers and animals' affinity for teleporting even when seated, I don't see it happening.)

You must be Pharaoh in game, then? I've noticed your name before!

#25
AFatTick

AFatTick

    Pumpkin Farmer

  • Members
  • 117 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image
This sums up my builds. Im working on a US Capitol Building now. Looks pretty cool :)
  • zavidog, ColdlyLaughs, RamonNL and 7 others like this

#26
sullythyname

sullythyname

    To excel...

  • Server Donator
  • 1,261 posts
^ other servers FTW!
Posted Image

#27
AFatTick

AFatTick

    Pumpkin Farmer

  • Members
  • 117 posts
Its just on mine :) I build my stuff there.

#28
MaxusDragon

MaxusDragon

    Diamond Monger

  • Members
  • 726 posts

might i ask what exactly is this ?

Stadium
Posted Image

#29
sullythyname

sullythyname

    To excel...

  • Server Donator
  • 1,261 posts


Ahh, so awesome!! I've got a small obsession with the mythology and pantheon.

TE could use an Egyptian metropolis in one of the deserts, chocked full of this stuff in my opinion. Minecraft totally caters to the art style.


Yes. Yup. Uh huh. Im totally down to collaborate on something like that! Im glad to see another person who appreciates the history. Pm me the details if you're in to it.
Posted Image

#30
Dardyone

Dardyone

    NSFW

  • Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts
i built a shop for my old faction

http://imgur.com/a/CqPnw

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig


#31
Crackedskull

Crackedskull

    Shop Owner

  • Members
  • 243 posts
Updated my earlier post with some images.
Also added the full album here http://imgur.com/a/W23HG/all#0
and also bumping :)
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Crackedskull

Moderator of ravina

#32
ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

    Budder Lover :3

  • Members
  • 2,306 posts
Heres my whatever it is at SP Posted Image

#33
MaxusDragon

MaxusDragon

    Diamond Monger

  • Members
  • 726 posts
booooo nerdook is back BOOOOOOOOOO
  • Dardyone, ColdlyLaughs, Spartan117(Jun_A226) and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#34
Dardyone

Dardyone

    NSFW

  • Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

WEll here is the Invision f home, interior still under construction. Mr Yoshi_Sama designed about 72% of it and came up with the overall theme of it in 1.2 and is the real mastermind of the project. Sadly he is not here today :(. I designed the other 28% of it and built the entire thing with a little assisstance from zavidog and promarksman and some hindrance from mistaahh xD. Well tell me what you think about it...

Posted Image


Posted Image

you design before you build, i just come up witha theme in my head and it plays from there :P

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig


#35
Thynell

Thynell

    Sexy Eyes

  • Server Donator
  • 384 posts

you design before you build, i just come up witha theme in my head and it plays from there :P


Isnt building your creations in creativemode on SP kinda the same?
Predesigning it before you redo it on the server. :P

I usually use both ways.
Plot it out in excel or paint first(most of my ideas gets discarded at that stage) so I dont have to build
something and waste an hour on something that I end up destroying. :)

Posted Image


Everything I do, write and say is based on my opinions and are not necessarily the faction's official view and position.


#36
Anianna

Anianna

    Diamond Monger

  • Server Donator
  • 818 posts
http://i.imgur.com/IxbYS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uiIn9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J1LOX.jpg
Posted Image
Beware or you'll be boxed :D

#37
DarkraBean

DarkraBean

    Super Epic Builder of Awesomeness/ just some random

  • Moderator
  • 1,278 posts
My pirate ship!

Attached Files


  • 2PieceCombo and Tenryuchi like this

#38
DarkraBean

DarkraBean

    Super Epic Builder of Awesomeness/ just some random

  • Moderator
  • 1,278 posts
Grrrrr stupid phone doesn't do anything right

#39
BioCrusher

BioCrusher

    Diamond Monger

  • Administrator
  • 543 posts
Some of my old shit :P
http://www.planetmin...ice-arch-house/
http://www.planetmin...rvy-ice-castle/

I had many more but currently no screenshots or links.
Just ask other admins or players that know me and my designs xD


#40
Dardyone

Dardyone

    NSFW

  • Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts


Isnt building your creations in creativemode on SP kinda the same?
Predesigning it before you redo it on the server. :P

I usually use both ways.
Plot it out in excel or paint first(most of my ideas gets discarded at that stage) so I dont have to build
something and waste an hour on something that I end up destroying. :)

not really, i only build it once then get it copied XD

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users