252 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 349 posts

wh

This is the town that I built last January in Singleplayer. Those buildings made of bricks with an aqueduct were added 2 months later.

2012-03-17_164225.png

Edit: October 16, 2012, 7:06 AM, PST(UTC+8)

If someone is curious about the full map of the town I made albeit incomplete, here it is.

4Zher.png

what progrsam did you use for taking this screenshot?

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

wh

what progrsam did you use for taking this screenshot?

Cartograph G. It's outdated unfortunately.

NnbqJUO.png

DarkPilot

DarkPilot

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 349 posts

My "Ar Tonelico" tower is under construction.

NAOFByH.pngQwRiUbG.png

gallery_222975_657_25650.png

[B1]  ArTonelico faction leader.

UrbanNinja_

UrbanNinja_

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 690 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

My singleplayer minecraft redstone organ so far (98% done excluding decoration/lightning-bolt-proofing it):

nqZ9R7e.png

• Enhance likes this
Posted Image

Sjouwer

Sjouwer

A Piece of Strange

• Administrator
  • 3,313 posts

I'm slowly working on this town in Gaia:

TtAXdER.png

GlV6puF.png

HSH86GW.png

MZPSLKs.png

Still allot to do as you can see from the map:

GfvY6YG.png

Plans are:

1: Finish the town inside the walls

2: Build a castle on top of the mountain

3: Build a harbor and outer city at the large gate

4: Build smaller stuff like farms & lighthouse etc

5: Detailing

• Koenraad72, LordGeokal, Lysergide and 9 others like this

WTaEM67.png

Doluxor

Doluxor

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 941 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blood
very nice builds

And nice detailed builds sjouwer

I was bored so i built this in single player and wont lie of course used WE

l65c3Y6.png
  • Princesslava likes this

y51dFVq.png
               Many thanks for Jeeva for great sign <3
                    Request Dyes from my dyes Factory

Enhance

Enhance

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 181 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

My guardian farm!
tDkumik.png
13ZN7IW.png
pfDNUqg.png

My skeleton spawner! Almost on the surface and connected with an underground tunnel to guardian farm51JXc3d.png
4MeOanv.png

My first major fac, showcases a Zombie spawner, Cavespider Spawner, and Pigman Spawner, with one unused cavespider spawner.G5vgXJW.png
nLJsM7t.png

Edited by Enhance, 28 October 2017 - 08:29 AM.

rcDDRuC.gif

DIRST-TeamX-CookieCartel-DrVenomsLab

TylerISR

TylerISR

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 784 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

si1JFl3.png 0.o

• ashinshugar and retiredflatron like this

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 748 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Surf Green

Oh Sjouwer, too bad you are gone :/ we did it! I suppose for as much a project this size can ever be done, it's done. But I'm happy I can present Zion here for the both of us!

I finally finished the castle so I went crazy with pictures of it. But there is just soo much more! To really see it all, you have to come to Gaia yourself.

The Docks

Spoiler

The Castle

Spoiler

The Galleon

Spoiler

The Farm

Spoiler

The Town

Spoiler

It took me 420 hours to load it all with shaders on and it still derped, but meh, totally worth it. I'm really grateful you invited me to help you with this beauty. I'm addicted to Gaia now. Working with you was one of the most fun things I did on T.E., so I will always look back at this place with a little regret and nostalgia. I suppose the worst part is that I don't know what's next. I'll find some new project of my own which will be a feeble attempt to out do this one, no doubt. But there's no hurt in trying. Those poor slaves  of mine...

For all the none-Sjouwers reading this:

I'm really happy to have been able to put something like this on T.E.! Sjouwer and I may have created 98% of this place, but on a scale like that, 2% is not nothing! So thank you Kaidun, Koenraad72, Kyzeragon, Ralfeh, Gladiator3000, Rhaerhae, DannyTargaryen and Freckie for doing what we were too lazy or too plebeian to do!

And you Nikol, for keeping me away from my precious building time :P

• LordGeokal, Gladiator3000, chicken leg and 4 others like this

If you like pretty, join Paradise.

VVT-I

VVT-I

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 501 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

Oh Sjouwer, too bad you are gone :/ we did it! I suppose for as much a project this size can ever be done, it's done. But I'm happy I can present Zion here for the both of us!

I finally finished the castle so I went crazy with pictures of it. But there is just soo much more! To really see it all, you have to come to Gaia yourself.

The Docks

Spoiler

The Castle

Spoiler

The Galleon

Spoiler

The Farm

Spoiler

The Town

Spoiler

It took me 420 hours to load it all with shaders on and it still derped, but meh, totally worth it. I'm really grateful you invited me to help you with this beauty. I'm addicted to Gaia now. Working with you was one of the most fun things I did on T.E., so I will always look back at this place with a little regret and nostalgia. I suppose the worst part is that I don't know what's next. I'll find some new project of my own which will be a feeble attempt to out do this one, no doubt. But there's no hurt in trying. Those poor slaves  of mine...

I'm really happy to have been able to put something like this on T.E.! Sjouwer and I may have created 98% of this place, but on a scale like that, 2% is not nothing! So thank you Kaidun, Koenraad72, Kyzeragon, Ralfeh, Gladiator3000, Rhaerhae, DannyTargaryen and Freckie for doing what we were too lazy or too plebeian to do!

o_o awesome buildings... very good creative mind.. how to build like that? can you make a guide about it please?

oh and i posted to post my new built house. (mostly copied from YT)  (but still some design's are mine so posting here)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by VVT-I, 20 June 2018 - 01:58 PM.

WiwIhAd.png?1

IGN:VVTI ALT:VVTIPLUS

Sarah_Games

Sarah_Games

Lyser's Pet

• Server Donator
  • 36 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

The Docks

Spoiler

The Castle

Spoiler

The Galleon

Spoiler

The Farm

Spoiler

The Town

Spoiler

daammnnnn i cant believe that without doing anything im still in the topic, hehehe 

hai

Godfather292

Godfather292

Prime Minister

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Wow thats amazing L... I need to visit Gaia soon!

FD1xapu.gif

=[ LegendaryEmpir]= 

=[Leader of the United Kingdom of Avalon]=

wytchcraftz

wytchcraftz

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 58 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black and white
Me too :) ^

Edited by wytchcraftz, 02 July 2018 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users