kmfox

kmfox

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

#1 . In Game Name : FireAlchemist

#2 . Forum Name : kmfox

#3 . How Long You've Been Play TeamExtreme Server : 2 months but not continuously

#4 . How Long You've Been Play Minecraft : 3 years

#5 . Previous Faction [ Including All Build World , If You Have Too Many . Name At Least One In Each Build World ] : none

#6 . Yours Timezone : idk exactly but i live in ksa

#7 . Vip Level [ None = 0 ] : None

#8 . Provide Us Yours Building By Picture [ Doesn't Matter ] : i dont have one

#9 . What Do You Good At Minecraft [ Mining , Brewing , Explore , Flying Around , Throwing TNT , bla bla bla ] : Minnig, etc

#10 . Why You Want To Join Us [ Important ] : i loved this faction and i want to be part of it

royalcat

royalcat

👑 RC 👑

• Server Donator
  • 3,904 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:lime green

#1 . In Game Name : FireAlchemist

#2 . Forum Name : kmfox

#3 . How Long You've Been Play TeamExtreme Server : 2 months but not continuously

#4 . How Long You've Been Play Minecraft : 3 years

#5 . Previous Faction [ Including All Build World , If You Have Too Many . Name At Least One In Each Build World ] : none

#6 . Yours Timezone : idk exactly but i live in ksa

#8 . Provide Us Yours Building By Picture [ Doesn't Matter ] : i dont have one

#9 . What Do You Good At Minecraft [ Mining , Brewing , Explore , Flying Around , Throwing TNT , bla bla bla ] : Minnig, etc

#10 . Why You Want To Join Us [ Important ] : i loved this faction and i want to be part of it

Hmm...considering you're 2 months old but none faction I see you didn't have any experience about How faction work . But i'm willing to give you a shot . You're :

Accepted as recruit for 4 weeks to learn more about faction .

Contact ours Leader or any officer online to get an invitation . Thanks you for applying and welcome to Gabriel ! ~~~

Q9voJmP.png

. Madly In Love With You , Only You .

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

royalcat

royalcat

👑 RC 👑

• Server Donator
  • 3,904 posts
Huehuehue hello :P

Q9voJmP.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts

• SakaLaka123 likes this

6x1Udg2.gif

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts

6x1Udg2.gif

Dang TDM

Dang TDM

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 197 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:BLue

#1 . In Game Name : DangTDM
#2 . Forum Name : Dang TDM
#3 . How Long You've Been Play TeamExtreme Server : 5-6 Months
#4 . How Long You've Been Play Minecraft : 1 yrs
#5 . Previous Faction [ Including All Build World , If You Have Too Many . Name At Least One In Each Build World ] : I don't have Faction In any Build Because i offline 1 months because of the busy in School And now Im go to active again smile.png
#6 . Yours Timezone : I don't know who is this.
#8 . Provide Us Yours Building By Picture [ Doesn't Matter ] : I don't Have Picture But I have ah Building DangTDM face.
#9 . What Do You Good At Minecraft [ Mining , Brewing , Explore , Flying Around , Throwing TNT , bla bla bla ] : Brewing & mining smile.png
#10 . Why You Want To Join Us [ Important ] : I want In here Faction because i want help in other and i good to hold on faction but i don't want a any promotions i only want to join in this good faction smile.png

zxE9ocO.gif?1
                                                                                               = [ AzKaLz BikinibottomInterstellarRookie  ] = 

royalcat

royalcat

👑 RC 👑

• Server Donator
  • 3,904 posts

#5 . Previous Faction [ Including All Build World , If You Have Too Many . Name At Least One In Each Build World ] : I don't have Faction In any Build Because i offline 1 months because of the busy in School And now Im go to active again smile.png
#8 . Provide Us Yours Building By Picture [ Doesn't Matter ] : I don't Have Picture But I have ah Building DangTDM face.
#9 . What Do You Good At Minecraft [ Mining , Brewing , Explore , Flying Around , Throwing TNT , bla bla bla ] : Brewing & mining smile.png
#10 . Why You Want To Join Us [ Important ] : I want In here Faction because i want help in other and i good to hold on faction but i don't want a any promotions i only want to join in this good faction smile.png

Don't want promotions ? But want to hold the faction ? ...

You're :

Accepted as a recruit forever ( decrease access in all place . Left yours plot access only ) .

As I've kick you once , i'm still not have any good memory about you . So if you want promotions , we will consider this back ( not promise ) .

Q9voJmP.png

megane_sama

megane_sama

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 711 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:SAO

Don't want promotions ? But want to hold the faction ? ...

You're :

Accepted as a recruit forever ( decrease access in all place . Left yours plot access only ) .

As I've kick you once , i'm still not have any good memory about you . So if you want promotions , we will consider this back ( not promise ) .

Oh lol you just ask to join our faction again last few day then you ask to join another faction in the same time? (Although you be kicked by cat chan few weeks ago)
Idk if you have seen cat chan answer for you yet? But for me i can not accept this. Thought Solaris of Empyrean-san is good but plz god, decide 1 faction you want to stick with, cause that work you do can help us alot, not like running around to look for faction just for simple say" i want to help the faction" or "i want to join the faction" and then hold it ....
Anyway. Tks if you taking time to read my comment.
P/s damn .. wrong quote ...

Edited by megane_sama, 18 April 2017 - 01:46 AM.

lmhXLZM.gif

megane_sama

megane_sama

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 711 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:SAO

#5 . Previous Faction [ Including All Build World , If You Have Too Many . Name At Least One In Each Build World ] : I don't have Faction In any Build Because i offline 1 months because of the busy in School And now Im go to active again smile.png
#9 . What Do You Good At Minecraft [ Mining , Brewing , Explore , Flying Around , Throwing TNT , bla bla bla ] : Brewing & mining smile.png
#10 . Why You Want To Join Us [ Important ] : I want In here Faction because i want help in other and i good to hold on faction but i don't want a any promotions i only want to join in this good faction smile.png

This is the main i want to chat about ....
lmhXLZM.gif

Dang TDM

Dang TDM

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 197 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:BLue

Free bumps

zxE9ocO.gif?1
                                                                                               = [ AzKaLz BikinibottomInterstellarRookie  ] = 

royalcat

royalcat

👑 RC 👑

• Server Donator
  • 3,904 posts

Oh lol you just ask to join our faction again last few day then you ask to join another faction in the same time? (Although you be kicked by cat chan few weeks ago)
Idk if you have seen cat chan answer for you yet? But for me i can not accept this. Thought Solaris of Empyrean-san is good but plz god, decide 1 faction you want to stick with, cause that work you do can help us alot, not like running around to look for faction just for simple say" i want to help the faction" or "i want to join the faction" and then hold it ....
Anyway. Tks if you taking time to read my comment.
P/s damn .. wrong quote ...

I talked with Ultra , he said yes .

Q9voJmP.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts

6x1Udg2.gif

SakaLaka123

SakaLaka123

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 835 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

What B world is this?

8t5y8sY.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,333 posts

What B world is this?

B1 Saka

I would have invite you to the fac already. But too bad your fac land is too large :x

6x1Udg2.gif

SakaLaka123

SakaLaka123

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 835 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

I have my alt in the fac i could leave my alt to control it ;-;

8t5y8sY.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ