Photo

Dragonfyre Recruitment Thread. B1. Leader Is Littleangel.

61 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Totalkiwe

Totalkiwe

Noobie

• Server Donator
  • 9 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue/green
feelsbadman :'"""(

Edited by Totalkiwe, 20 May 2017 - 12:58 AM.

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey

Your In Game Name

jaredsssss123

How Old are you?

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png

Phil

How long have you been a member of TE?

2-3 years

How many times have you been banned?

If you have been banned... what was it for?

I forgot sry

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it?

USAEmpire, i didn't leave it purposely, my brother did it 

Are you prepared to build in Medieval syle? Or learn it?

I'm ready to learn

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us?

no i don't really take screen shots

Something random about yourself..

i'm an awkward girl :3

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre?

I wanna join a safe and active fac where i can socialize well

Accepted!! PM any Officers or La herself if you have any questions

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

bump

NVRvwLs.gif

xkingz

xkingz

my member title is mud farmer how to change????

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green
Sorry I can't open from 29 may to 2 june because my PC is stolen by grieft T_T. Than my mom told me she want buy a new Pc to me. Sorry use this topic. Sorr little angel sorry all. Or maybe more in 2 week I think but please don't kick me

Edited by xkingz, 29 May 2017 - 03:42 AM.

CGpvtH6.gif     

TY TO  Kashaf  because made this signature

:bunny:  Factions :[B1]RadioActive[B2]Book[B3]Simply[B4]StrawHatCrew  :bunny: 

Aqidhil

Aqidhil

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:light blue

Your InGame Name...? SlayerIndo_27

How Old are you? Now Im 14th

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though, I'm From Indonesia

How long have you been a member of TE? Aproximately last year

How many times have you been banned? yes

If you have been banned... what was it for? Ban Hammer Has Spoken, But that is not true, i'm just lagg in the sky too long

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? The name is TheFireClan i leave because because nobody on for 3 week

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? I will learn it

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Sorry i don't know how to upload my screenshot tell me to how to do it

Something random about yourself.. I like chicken and i pro in redstone but you need to help me find resource if you need me to build redstone machine (not redstone clock)

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Because I like play in TE and i want to be a pro minecrafter 

Aqidhil

Aqidhil

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

Your InGame Name...? SlayerIndo_27

How Old are you? Now Im 14th

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though, I'm From Indonesia

How long have you been a member of TE? Aproximately last year

How many times have you been banned? yes

If you have been banned... what was it for? Ban Hammer Has Spoken, But that is not true, i'm just lagg in the sky too long

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? The name is TheFireClan i leave because because nobody on for 3 week

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Sorry i don't know how to upload my screenshot tell me to how to do it

Something random about yourself.. I like chicken and i pro in redstone but you need to help me find resource if you need me to build redstone machine (not redstone clock)

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Because I like play in TE and i want to be a pro minecrafter 

Aqidhil

Aqidhil

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

sorry lagg connection

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

Your InGame Name...? SlayerIndo_27

How Old are you? Now Im 14th

How long have you been a member of TE? Aproximately last year

How many times have you been banned? yes

If you have been banned... what was it for? Ban Hammer Has Spoken, But that is not true, i'm just lagg in the sky too long

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? The name is TheFireClan i leave because because nobody on for 3 week

Will discuss this with la and other officers

NVRvwLs.gif

Aqidhil

Aqidhil

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

ok I'm waiting

Edited by Aqidhil, 01 June 2017 - 10:19 AM.

Wilro

Wilro

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

Your InGame Name...? Wilro

How Old are you? 25

What Country you are from? South Africa

How long have you been a member of TE? Two weeks, but i've been playing minecraft for years

How many times have you been banned? Zero

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? Still very new, but i'm in faction with small plots now, started building, but removing everything now. No room to be creative.

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Yes Yes Yes. Love it

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Just put the world i'm working on, on google drive for you guys https://drive.google...ckthMExwNWl0V2M

Something random about yourself.. I'm an archer in real life, also a geneticist, but mostly just a pretty cool guy that doesn't like fish, but thinks prawns are the beez kneez

Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Building worlds just for myself is getting old, and i'd like a faction that I can join and stay with.

How big are your plots?

MissSalty

MissSalty

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 42 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Your InGame Name...? MissSalty

How Old are you? 23

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png  North America

How long have you been a member of TE?  About a year total, excluding the hiatus I took

How many times have you been banned? Zero

If you have been banned... what was it for?  N/A

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? I only have one actual faction, excluding my shop. swedminers in b4

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it?  I am not used to medieval styles, but I'm always willing to learn. 

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us?  http://imgur.com/a/PGvHi

Something random about yourself..  Music is my life. As well as art. And building things. And cheesecake. 

Another faction and a new opportunity to build is always a good thing. And this seems like a good place to do it. _Classical_ pointed me in your direction. It seems like a faction that I can trust and be willing to put effort into. 

Edited by MissSalty, 03 August 2017 - 01:24 PM.

Posted Image
Thanks to IgnitingStone for the signature!

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

Your InGame Name...? Wilro

How Old are you? 25

What Country you are from? South Africa

How long have you been a member of TE? Two weeks, but i've been playing minecraft for years

How many times have you been banned? Zero

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? Still very new, but i'm in faction with small plots now, started building, but removing everything now. No room to be creative.

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Yes Yes Yes. Love it

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Just put the world i'm working on, on google drive for you guys https://drive.google...ckthMExwNWl0V2M

Something random about yourself.. I'm an archer in real life, also a geneticist, but mostly just a pretty cool guy that doesn't like fish, but thinks prawns are the beez kneez

Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Building worlds just for myself is getting old, and i'd like a faction that I can join and stay with.

How big are your plots?

NVRvwLs.gif

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

Your InGame Name...? MissSalty

How Old are you? 23

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png  North America

How long have you been a member of TE?  About a year total, excluding the hiatus I took

How many times have you been banned? Zero

If you have been banned... what was it for?  N/A

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? I only have one actual faction, excluding my shop. swedminers in b4

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it?  I am not used to medieval styles, but I'm always willing to learn. 

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us?  http://imgur.com/a/PGvHi

Something random about yourself..  Music is my life. As well as art. And building things. And cheesecake. 

Another faction and a new opportunity to build is always a good thing. And this seems like a good place to do it. _Classical_ pointed me in your direction. It seems like a faction that I can trust and be willing to put effort into. 

NVRvwLs.gif

DTpoet

DTpoet

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Your In Game Name...?  ​Mafia_Cats

How Old are you? ​12

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though :P ​Australia

How long have you been a member of TE? I just joined

How many times have you been banned? ​0

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? N/A

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? ​Yes

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? ​No

Something random about yourself.. ​I love cats.

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? ​I have some friends in the faction and I would like to join them.

Chunji

Chunji

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 71 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light Blue

Bump

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Sheep Shagging kiwi

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Silvyr ;)

Your In Game Name...?  ​Mafia_Cats

How Old are you? ​12

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though :P ​Australia

How long have you been a member of TE? I just joined

How many times have you been banned? ​0

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? N/A

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? ​Yes

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? ​No

Something random about yourself.. ​I love cats.

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? ​I have some friends in the faction and I would like to join them.

Anyone that can confirm his last statement?

w7UV6Av.gif

Silvy was here! <3

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

Anyone that can confirm his last statement?

Chunji and I

NVRvwLs.gif

Chunji

Chunji

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 71 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Light Blue

He kinda left the server though... idk if he is coming back.

Gta5_Videos

Gta5_Videos

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 89 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Cheese?

Your InGame Name...? Gta5_Videos

How Old are you? 14

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png USA. (United States Of America)

How long have you been a member of TE? Almost 1 year. 

How many times have you been banned? 3 - 4 Times.

If you have been banned... what was it for? 1# Adv (2nd Acc) #2  Griefing  #3 Tping to Staff (Maybe false ban) #4 Putting Svip - Evip items in Physical Chests. (The 1# - 3#, i still don't know what i'm doing)

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? CrimsonHaven. I leave it because officers still landscaping the fac. 

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? I'm already prepared. \o/

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? I got one. https://imgur.com/a/mJHP0

Something random about yourself.. I'm a derp who's played minecraft for 3 years.

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Because it have a darkroom and it's medievel style stuffs. \(<.<)/

LzQbyvv.gif?1     Have A great Merry Christmas on this December! :D

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

Your InGame Name...? Gta5_Videos

How Old are you? 14

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png USA. (United States Of America)

How long have you been a member of TE? Almost 1 year. 

How many times have you been banned? 3 - 4 Times.

If you have been banned... what was it for? 1# Adv (2nd Acc) #2  Griefing  #3 Tping to Staff (Maybe false ban) #4 Putting Svip - Evip items in Physical Chests. (The 1# - 3#, i still don't know what i'm doing)

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it? CrimsonHaven. I leave it because officers still landscaping the fac. 

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? I'm already prepared. \o/

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? I got one. https://imgur.com/a/mJHP0

Something random about yourself.. I'm a derp who's played minecraft for 3 years.

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? Because it have a darkroom and it's medievel style stuffs. \(<.<)/

Welp this deserves a bump

Anyways Accepted!

NVRvwLs.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users