Photo

Dragonfyre Recruitment Thread. B1. Leader Is Littleangel.

61 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Sheep Shagging kiwi

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Silvyr ;)

Hello and welcome to the DragonFyre Recruitment page.

This is a Build1 faction.

This is an all inclusive faction where age doesnt necessarily matter but maturity does.

We are a helpful bunch who are making a faction in the medievil style.

We have a range of facilities available to members including but not limited to:

* Darkroom spawner ( faction only )

* Triple spider spawner

* Pigman + zombie + spider spawner ( public use also )

* Faction food crop farms

* Faction animal farms

* Trusted members may be given access to have shops in Angelic Mall

* Huge Faction storage facilities

* Brewing rooms

*Enchantment Areas

*Fishing Dock  :P

:lol: AND MUCH MORE TO COME!!  :lol:

A few photos for you to see what we have happening so far  :)

http://imgur.com/a/xSDOI

If you wish to make an application to join please reply to this thread with the following information:

Your InGame Name...?

How Old are you?

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though :P

How long have you been a member of TE?

How many times have you been banned?

If you have been banned... what was it for?

What was your old faction? And why did you leave it?

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it?

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us?

Something random about yourself..

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre?

Please be completely honest in your answers. No answer is right or wrong and all applications will be taken into consideration :) 

Leader is LittleAngel. Co-Leader is Xuser7.

3rd in command is _Classical_

Members list:

TeamBuddy (Member)

Chunji (recruit)

maximinium (recruit)

LaSeRsNoW (recruit)

MillyZ00k4 (recruit)

GoldenBanana (recruit)

Zermatox (recruit)

Ballerina (recruit)

Jarvan_IV (recruit)

Fireking528 (recruit)

Edited by LittleAngel, 16 April 2017 - 10:17 AM.

• @ xuser7 and GRIMMY like this

w7UV6Av.gif

Silvy was here! <3

LaSeRsNoW

LaSeRsNoW

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 100 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

How Old are you? 14

What Country you are from? May  i keep this a privacy? Or should i pm you

How long have you been a member of TE? i think..2-3 years

How many times have you been banned? Once ;-;

If you have been banned... what was it for? Well, me and my friends played hidenseek, we broke blocks to hide, but we did place them back

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Oh Teach me plss LA-sama

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Not rlly, im a bad builder but am prepared to learn

Something random about yourself.. Im an otaku

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? I really need a B1 faction and that Your fac is based on Medievil type, the kind i really love

• LittleAngel likes this

I'm back :3

2rohjpt.png

@ xuser7

@ xuser7

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 432 posts

How Old are you? 14

What Country you are from? May  i keep this a privacy? Or should i pm you

How long have you been a member of TE? i think..2-3 years

How many times have you been banned? Once ;-;

If you have been banned... what was it for? Well, me and my friends played hidenseek, we broke blocks to hide, but we did place them back

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Oh Teach me plss LA-sama

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Not rlly, im a bad builder but am prepared to learn

Something random about yourself.. Im an otaku

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? I really need a B1 faction and that Your fac is based on Medievil type, the kind i really love

accepted. contact LA or Officer ingame for more.. [invited ingame] you can join for now. welcome to the fac :)

11ki8np.jpg

LaSeRsNoW

LaSeRsNoW

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 100 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Thnks! :D

I'm back :3

2rohjpt.png

Zermatox

Zermatox

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 52 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red or Black or Blue :P

Your InGame Name...? - Zermatox / Alt - xotamreZ

How Old are you? - 14

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though - 

How long have you been a member of TE? - Nearly 2 years :D :D

How many times have you been banned? - Once

If you have been banned... what was it for? - AFK in Xproom D:

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? - Ready to learn it :D 

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? - None, cuz I kinda suck at builds. but again ready to learn! :D

Something random about yourself.. - Well I have 3 dogs. annoying dogs..

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? -  Really interesting faction, and I'm really interested in it! :P :P

• LittleAngel likes this

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 532 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Your InGame Name...?

GoldenBanana (My alternative account)

How Old are you?

I'm 18 years old

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png

I am from Singapore, and I mostly speak English.

At least 2 and a half years, perhaps 3 years if I recall correctly.

I have been banned once. You may or may not consider it none since it was a misunderstanding or server issue. (More information about it below.)

I have been banned for scamming. However, I was the one scammed. This ban happened a long time ago. When the staffs saw my appeal, they were quite surprised since they did issue the command correctly, and did ban the person that scammed me, but I was banned along as well. Luckily this bizarre issue has been solved quickly.

Honestly, I don't think I'm good at building. However, I try putting my best work, and I do know not to build with one material only, or build in squares, in really predictable shapes, etc.

I do believe I am prepared to learn it.

I mostly work in redstone, and I currently only have one house in B1 (In my main account), but I also have a faction I manage in B3 (In my main account as well)  and I did plan our /f home. I had some help with my members but I planned the entire thing myself.

My house in Eden (B1)

2017-01-07_16.57.22.png

Faction home of Heliogenesis (B3)

Attached File  2017-04-08_09.43.41.png   404.53KB   2 downloads

I am a pleb, a bred likker, a skrub, and I stole jib's mushroom ores <: *shh*

DragonFyre is a faction that is in a Medieval style, and it's quite different from a lot of the faction's I've joined. I have never tried to build anything Medieval style looking before, however I do think they look good. Though I am joining with my alternative account, I'll get it active since I'm quite interested in this faction. 

• LittleAngel likes this

rfNudld.gif

Join us! Apply here: http://forums.teamex...itment-page-b2/

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:grey

Your InGame Name...? - Zermatox / Alt - xotamreZ

How Old are you? - 14

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though - 

How long have you been a member of TE? - Nearly 2 years :D :D

How many times have you been banned? - Once

If you have been banned... what was it for? - AFK in Xproom D:

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? - Ready to learn it :D 

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? - None, cuz I kinda suck at builds. but again ready to learn! :D

Something random about yourself.. - Well I have 3 dogs. annoying dogs..

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? -  Really interesting faction, and I'm really interested in it! :P :P

Accepted!!  Contact LA or any officer if there are any questions. Invited Ingame!

Your InGame Name...?

GoldenBanana (My alternative account)

How Old are you?

I'm 18 years old

What Country you are from? Only if you want to say, we accept everywhere though tongue.png

I am from Singapore, and I mostly speak English.

At least 2 and a half years, perhaps 3 years if I recall correctly.

I have been banned once. You may or may not consider it none since it was a misunderstanding or server issue. (More information about it below.)

I have been banned for scamming. However, I was the one scammed. This ban happened a long time ago. When the staffs saw my appeal, they were quite surprised since they did issue the command correctly, and did ban the person that scammed me, but I was banned along as well. Luckily this bizarre issue has been solved quickly.

Honestly, I don't think I'm good at building. However, I try putting my best work, and I do know not to build with one material only, or build in squares, in really predictable shapes, etc.

I do believe I am prepared to learn it.

I mostly work in redstone, and I currently only have one house in B1 (In my main account), but I also have a faction I manage in B3 (In my main account as well)  and I did plan our /f home. I had some help with my members but I planned the entire thing myself.

My house in Eden (B1)

Faction home of Heliogenesis (B3)

attachicon.gif2017-04-08_09.43.41.png

I am a pleb, a bred likker, a skrub, and I stole jib's mushroom ores <: *shh*

DragonFyre is a faction that is in a Medieval style, and it's quite different from a lot of the faction's I've joined. I have never tried to build anything Medieval style looking before, however I do think they look good. Though I am joining with my alternative account, I'll get it active since I'm quite interested in this faction. 

Accepted!!  Contact LA or any officer if there are any questions. Invited Ingame!

Welcome to DragonFyre

• LittleAngel likes this

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Mysthykgirl

Mysthykgirl

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Your InGame Name? MillyZ00k4 / Alt: MillyCooper

How Old are you? 23

What Country you are from? Was born in Brazil, but live in Canada

How long have you been a member of TE? 3-4 years

How many times have you been banned? 0  ( And intend to be with this score :D)

If you have been banned... what was it for? ------

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Its my favourite style, (although i dont know how build it that 'PRO' way) i want to learn it and be a Pro! :D

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? No i usually dont take screenshots of my buildings, cause, to be honestly, im very bad at. Normally its just simple geometrical figures without much decoration outside.

Something random about yourself.. I like to do redstone circuits and wandering through the wilderness!

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre?  Its a big fac with a lot of nice ppl, i want to learn medieval style, but more than that, i wish to make a lot of pure and trustable friends, not only for the game, but for life. As you can see i have two accounts, however i usually use the two at same frequency, unless i have some important/long project in one of them. (what not happens almost never lol) Soo i intend to be more active as possible, since im really intereted in the faction!

Edited by Mysthykgirl, 08 April 2017 - 03:42 AM.

@ xuser7

@ xuser7

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 432 posts

Your InGame Name? MillyZ00k4 / Alt: MillyCooper

How Old are you? 23

What Country you are from? Was born in Brazil, but live in Canada

How long have you been a member of TE? 3-4 years

How many times have you been banned? 0  ( And intend to be with this score :D)

If you have been banned... what was it for? ------

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? Its my favourite style, (although i dont know how build it that 'PRO' way) i want to learn it and be a Pro! :D

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? No i usually dont take screenshots of my buildings, cause, to be honestly, im very bad at. Normally its just simple geometrical figures without much decoration outside.

Something random about yourself.. I like to do redstone circuits and wandering through the wilderness!

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre?  Its a big fac with a lot of nice ppl, i want to learn medieval style, but more than that, i wish to make a lot of pure and trustable friends, not only for the game, but for life. As you can see i have two accounts, however i usually use the two at same frequency, unless i have some important/long project in one of them. (what not happens almost never lol) Soo i intend to be more active as possible, since im really intereted in the faction!

accepted in game

• Mysthykgirl likes this

11ki8np.jpg

LeafyGirl279

LeafyGirl279

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

My ingame name? Ballerina

How old are you? 13

What country are you from? Rather not say

How long have you been a member of TE? THis account has only been on for a week or so, but in total, around 3 years.

How many times have you been banned? None

Am i prepared to build in Medieval style? Sure! I love it and am willing to learn more about it.

Do you have any screeenshots of your awesome build to show us? I don't normally take many screenshots of my builds, though i can build good stuff if you direct me to.

Something random about yourself? I love dancing.

Why do i wish to join Dragonfyre? I wish to join Dragonfyre because i believe it would be the best faction for me and i enjoy building in Medieval style.

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

My ingame name? Ballerina

How old are you? 13

What country are you from? Rather not say

How long have you been a member of TE? THis account has only been on for a week or so, but in total, around 3 years.

How many times have you been banned? None

Am i prepared to build in Medieval style? Sure! I love it and am willing to learn more about it.

Do you have any screeenshots of your awesome build to show us? I don't normally take many screenshots of my builds, though i can build good stuff if you direct me to.

Something random about yourself? I love dancing.

Why do i wish to join Dragonfyre? I wish to join Dragonfyre because i believe it would be the best faction for me and i enjoy building in Medieval style.

Accepted!!

NVRvwLs.gif

Fireking528

Fireking528

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 24 posts

My ingame name: Fireking528 (alt account Fireking825)

How old are you: 9 turning 10 in July (you can wish me happy birthday if you want)

What country I am from: Australia

How long I have been a member of T.E: 3 years

How many times I have been banned: 0

Am I prepared to build in Medieval style: Yes I love it but my sister LeafyGirl279 (aka Ballerina) won't let me do it for my factions

Do I have any screenshots of my awesome builds to show you: No srry ( will post later)

Something random about your self: I love to play football all the time

Why I wish to join DragonFyre: My friend IgnitingStone / _Classical_ is in it and I love to build medieval style and that is what this fac is about. I would like to meet all the friendly faces of DragonFyre and add more power to your fac to let you claim more land. I am also a trustable person and will always get supplies from the mining world and help out and about. Thankyou.

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 467 posts

How old are you: 9 turning 10 in July (you can wish me happy birthday if you want)

Am I prepared to build in Medieval style: Yes I love it but my sister LeafyGirl279 (aka Ballerina) won't let me do it for my factions

Do I have any screenshots of my awesome builds to show you: No srry ( will post later)

Why I wish to join DragonFyre: My friend IgnitingStone / _Classical_ is in it and I love to build medieval style and that is what this fac is about. I would like to meet all the friendly faces of DragonFyre and add more power to your fac to let you claim more land. I am also a trustable person and will always get supplies from the mining world and help out and about. Thankyou.

Accepted!!

NVRvwLs.gif

Fireking528

Fireking528

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 24 posts

Thx _classical_

yakuza21

yakuza21

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 37 posts

Your InGame Name: Jarvan_IV

How Old are you? 

Philippines

2-3 (not sure though) :P

banned for griefing. i happend when i first joined T.E.(noob days)

Absolutely yes

no

Im a teamplayer and loves to eat doughnut 

the reason why i joined DragonFyre since medieval style has been my project since i started playing minecraft,

and i thought why wont give it a try to build medieval buildings and found your faction. 

Ps. Jarriey and xuser7 :P
hi guys!!!!

• LittleAngel, @ xuser7 and BellowFool like this

evyzSFe.jpg

@ xuser7

@ xuser7

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 432 posts
Spoiler

Accepted. Hello old member! Welcome back. Please contact leader or officer ingame to invite you

Edited by @ xuser7, 14 April 2017 - 12:48 PM.

11ki8np.jpg

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Sheep Shagging kiwi

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts

Bumping, great to see so many old Companions members returning to TE  :D

• yakuza21 likes this

w7UV6Av.gif

Silvy was here! <3

Arconai

Arconai

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Your InGame Name...?  Arconai

How Old are you? 25

What Country you are from? Chile (south america, spanish xD)

How long have you been a member of TE? About 4 months

How many times have you been banned? 1 time only

If you have been banned... what was it for? Redstone clock (had 0 idea what i was doing, im bad at redstone) + ban evade (happy, coincidence... the unhappy one) (both at the same time, noob times xd never again)

Are you prepared to build in Medievil style? Or learn it? of course!

Do you have any Screenshots of your awesome builds to show us? Not really, not the photo type

Something random about yourself..  Team player, and quite random myself xd

And finally... Why do you wish to join DragonFyre? 1. Stress release xd 2. Only been in a good faction once, it died during my time-out ban. Been looking for an active fac that does some group stuff :P  

• LittleAngel likes this

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Sheep Shagging kiwi

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts

On report for mass theft from all faction chests. We are not here gathering items so that u can clear out chests and sell in trade channel.

Edited by LittleAngel, 13 April 2017 - 04:25 AM.

w7UV6Av.gif

Silvy was here! <3

@ xuser7

@ xuser7

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 432 posts

Arconai

Spoiler

accepted. catch officer/leader ingame to invite you

Edited by @ xuser7, 14 April 2017 - 12:22 PM.

11ki8np.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users