84 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Helvey

Helvey

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 129 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Okay, if he cannot reveal where it is, may I offer the proposition to him, to allow me to tp to him inside the Den? :) 

Kaidun

Kaidun

Ninja

• Administrator
  • 1,143 posts

Shameless advertising of banana, could be useful for some people

http://forums.teamex...what-they-sell/

sciencelover

sciencelover

Part Forum Scrubbery

• Server Donator
  • 341 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Hot Pink

Yes to F access. You may not claim or invite (staff will handle members).  Inactivity timeout is currently 10 months. That's not policy, just a random setting for now.

Enchanted and any #id shops should work mostly fine from Build4, currently existing shops only.  Shops from other worlds and some new shops made after march 24 will need to be remade. The /itemid id's are sadly world unique, but we imported Build4's id database.

Moving banners and chest contents works fine.  Even animals and item frames usually work, most of the time.

Armorstandpets are available on Shop world.

So for build 2 the items such as custom colored armor, wintatos, lose tatos, potions and things with item ids with #'s, random numbers and letters are the ones that are different and would need new shop sale signs in the new shop world, correct?

bWObOUC.png

Image made by: SilvyrNixe 

Thank You Silvy! :) 

Ebel

Ebel

EbookDevil

• Administrator
  • 1,942 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

What if we want to expand the shop after it was moved on it's island?

You should talk to an admin, or better said, write it in the vip portal shop thread. We may put a limit on the maximum size in chunks though to avoid anyone hogging 420 chunks for a shop, which is completely unnessary.

I'd say 49 (7x7) chunks (currently the largest island size) is as much as you'll ever need for a shop. If you currently have a smaller island/shop, we can paste in a bigger island if you wish to expand later but this would fall under the change fee that is currently charged for any changes to your portal shop (250k).

A large shop can be very laggy, which makes it hard for players to visit and shop easily. You should avoid making it too big.

I have a question will people be able to roam on the island of each shop ( barrier blocks around the island not around the shop )?

With that some of us could redo our current or future shops or even just put extra decorations and shops.

Yes people will be able to roam about freely. There won't even be barrier blocks around the island. Feel free to make your shop look good with decorations. You will only be able to edit the claimed chunks however. Not the outskirts of the island.

So for build 2 the items such as custom colored armor, wintatos, lose tatos, potions and things with item ids with #'s, random numbers and letters are the ones that are different and would need new shop sale signs in the new shop world, correct?

Correct.

• Astelon likes this

7643a15ee6.png

Ebel

Ebel

EbookDevil

• Administrator
  • 1,942 posts

Q7jCA1G.png

Congratulations.

I will pay your prize once I get ingame.

7643a15ee6.png

FHead3r

FHead3r

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 280 posts

Some SS and items .Flint had shop too but i dont ss it meh .

Animal Traps : Mule,Donkey and Polar Bear (15k)

Spoiler

Edited by FHead3r, 25 March 2017 - 06:34 AM.

• IAmTheKiller27, chicken leg and Helvey like this

Nh3K0e6.gif

Signatures

If you are greedy Click here

lfvt

lfvt

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 74 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:orange

I have a unique (i think) issue with my portal shop.  The portal is owned by coh89 but he is very non active.  is there anyway i can have the Greatlog shop portal transferred to my name (pay 5 mil for new one but keep name and shop i built) as i have been running it since shop open.  So that i can maintain shop /f access and future renovations.

• sciencelover likes this

26b016e851735e2cc94cd17ccaa054fa.png

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts

So if we order a new shop, we will just have to build it in that world or in a build world then move it?

When opening the spoiler in the main post you can read the following:

For future vip portal shops who are not in the menu yet: You will have to build them on the build world first, only once it is ready for opening, ordered in the vip section of the forum, paid and setup in the gui, then we will move it to the shop world.

Well I just found the my answer so here is my next question.

Spoiler

How will this affect shops built underground? Will the shop be put in the underground of an island or will it be on top of the island.

And if we're planning to make a shop underground, is that recommended or is it better to put it to build it on land/sky with the outside looking more pleasing then just underground stone?

Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Leader Of Inconceivables

ANHTBS

ANHTBS

Mrs Ahn, Queen of India.

• Server Donator
  • 111 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Our shop in Valhalla got moved and since it got moved only LittleAngle has access and is in the only one inside the faction, when she tries to add me to the faction she cannot, is this a bug or intended?

Cannot load the file "C:\NonoWho data\areyou\really\79135489\stillreading\thiserrorlink.png"

t73eBFS.gif

https://gyazo.com/61...1cdd252dcc54877

LittleAngel

LittleAngel

Sheep Shagging kiwi

• Server Donator
  • 511 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Silvyr ;)

I own AgelicMegaMall on B3 but its also my faction home... can only the top portion of the shop be moved (actual shop area)so that faction members dont lose homes for now?

w7UV6Av.gif

Silvy was here! <3

Ebel

Ebel

EbookDevil

• Administrator
  • 1,942 posts

Well I just found the my answer so here is my next question.

Spoiler

How will this affect shops built underground? Will the shop be put in the underground of an island or will it be on top of the island.

And if we're planning to make a shop underground, is that recommended or is it better to put it to build it on land/sky with the outside looking more pleasing then just underground stone?

Shops that were built underground will be put underground on the island. How you build your shop (underground/above ground) is not up to us, but I think it's obvious that a surface build is more pleasing to the eye.

Our shop in Valhalla got moved and since it got moved only LittleAngle has access and is in the only one inside the faction, when she tries to add me to the faction she cannot, is this a bug or intended?

LittleAngel needs to give you /f access on the chunks.

I own AgelicMegaMall on B3 but its also my faction home... can only the top portion of the shop be moved (actual shop area)so that faction members dont lose homes for now?

Ofcourse.

• LittleAngel and Xblade420 like this

7643a15ee6.png

xDevil022

xDevil022

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 897 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Review Rating 9.8/10

Great job on the new world very pretty. I like the statues they're very detailed and nice. Spawn place fro SP is nice and broad I would hang out around there a lot more. Fishing areas are also calm I like fishing with the NPC's. Getting drunk at the tavern with a few mates except vips can get drunk free by doing /vip anyway I didn't initially notice it till I did /vip the other day. Shops are nicely spread out, but I need to get used to it being it's a new map and I get lost sometimes.

I like the new add ons to the map such as bulk buying etc. Flux sells cakes which is nice also chilling out with him is his cats. Needzz weed shack looked hell dope I wonder if there is other flavors of weed there too?

There's also other things I want to review here too and some questions about something that has been bugging me:

For the owners of the shop: A faction will be set up on the island with your shop name and the claims will cover the entire shop area. You do not have to recruit players into this faction to justify these claims. The free claims are now part of the ‘vip portal shop’ purchase.

This means that once the shop is moved from the build world to the shop world, you will be able to use the claims on the build world for something else.

Yay finally free shop claims, no more inviting members and less lag. The spawners were literally killing my FPS most of the time. Most of the time noobs go to these spawners and just sit at the spawner while AFK.

Mob Spawning is disabled on this new shop world. You will not take any damage in this world either.

Thank god I think I seen a few people die in shop portals in build worlds a few times, because they carelessly fall of a block in a high place and take damage. That would've been annoying, especially if someone died and someone took their loot :D

Barrier blocks to ‘block’ off the portal shop from the outside world will no longer be required. They will be removed when the shop is transferred , as well as any command blocks leading into the shop.

Another great thing is they can move as freely as they want. No more air blocks blocking the entrances.

We understand that this may bring some inconveniences for some shops but this should help bring the lag down a bit on the build worlds and you basically get free claims for your shop.

Hey I'm glad there is less lag in build worlds when all the shops are moved. It'll probably keep the whiners quite that shout "Why the fuck am I lagging?!"

Shops that were built underground will be put underground on the island. How you build your shop (underground/above ground) is not up to us, but I think it's obvious that a surface build is more pleasing to the eye.

Is it possible to build a new shop above ground? I have one, but it's built underground and the problem is not enough chunks above ground in my portal shop atm. The fac is overclaimed at the moment as recently a person timed out from it and I don't want to get into trouble for building in wilderness...

Overall shop world is very detailed. I'm delighted to see a new world that awaits new things.

Edited by TheLoCuSS, 26 March 2017 - 09:37 AM.

• cody1841 likes this

x51C937.png

Ebel

Ebel

EbookDevil

• Administrator
  • 1,942 posts

I have a unique (i think) issue with my portal shop.  The portal is owned by coh89 but he is very non active.  is there anyway i can have the Greatlog shop portal transferred to my name (pay 5 mil for new one but keep name and shop i built) as i have been running it since shop open.  So that i can maintain shop /f access and future renovations.

Even if you order a new shop, i can't just give you the name 'greatlog' without coh89 explicitly giving up on that name. He will have to make a post in the vip forum/portal section to state as much that he gives up on his shop portal shop with such name. For now I will leave your shop where it is, not move it yet to the new world untill you 2 sort things out.

7643a15ee6.png

RayThe3rd

RayThe3rd

"Im Ray the Badass"

• Server Donator
  • 4,747 posts

Can I make a request? I have spawners available below my shop for people to use for free. Is there a way to leave someway for non-vips to return to that area? I'd hate to leave it to just the warp I have.

ZyZAfT2.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Gardener of Rayhoven<->Mayor of Metropolis ]=

laserx13

laserx13

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 341 posts

Can I make a request? I have spawners available below my shop for people to use for free. Is there a way to leave someway for non-vips to return to that area? I'd hate to leave it to just the warp I have.

I second that request as there is a quad spawner below my shop that I've made available for free use.  Is it possible to have a TP pad placed in our portal shop to get non-vips there?

Also for moving my shop, B4Shop, I can propose coordinates (two corners) that can be used to transfer my shop and the the inventory area below it but to leave behind the rest which would include the quad spawner, work areas, tamed pets, and pigman portals.  I'm okay with leaving the area hollowed out that gets moved.  Can I pm an admin on my world edit requests for my shop move - or post in the VIP shop portal section?

Thx,  Shop World looks beautiful and buying items was much faster.

EKHolden

EKHolden

TE's Car and Official Spanner Thrower

• Server Donator
  • 2,587 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Deep Green
Nice work. I'll defendable check this out.
Now in raids post what I gatherd from it we don't have access to our shops? If so about restocking. If not disregard this question.

Also will all world shops be moved across or just B4?

DC3zsIC.gif

=[ Abnegation - DeluxePirates -TheChosen -Metropolis- DarkMight- Rayhoven -Destruction -Inconceivables- LatinBuilders- TheHoldenCrew-TheRedLine- UnionJack- 8BitNation- Frostbite -Bali -Survivalist - DorkSide]=

xDevil022

xDevil022

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 897 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

All shops across all builds.

x51C937.png

Grendele

Grendele

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 463 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Nice work. I'll defendable check this out.
Now in raids post what I gatherd from it we don't have access to our shops? If so about restocking. If not disregard this question.

It is in the intro that we would be able to allow and give chunk access (/f acccess <name> ), so from that you can be sure that restocking will never be any problem, neither will be renting shops to others.

zSH6AqM.jpg

LORIEN - KINGSLANDING - RAVENCLAW

The more you give a King, the more he wants. We are walking on a bridge of ice with abyss on either sides.

EKHolden

EKHolden

TE's Car and Official Spanner Thrower

• Server Donator
  • 2,587 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Deep Green

All shops across all builds.

It is in the intro that we would be able to allow and give chunk access (/f acccess <name> ), so from that you can be sure that restocking will never be any problem, neither will be renting shops to others.

Ok thx

DC3zsIC.gif

=[ Abnegation - DeluxePirates -TheChosen -Metropolis- DarkMight- Rayhoven -Destruction -Inconceivables- LatinBuilders- TheHoldenCrew-TheRedLine- UnionJack- 8BitNation- Frostbite -Bali -Survivalist - DorkSide]=

Ebel

Ebel

EbookDevil

• Administrator
  • 1,942 posts

i have to ask. can we just build a new shop on the new plot?

I will move your shop, but you can obviously rebuild it once it is on the island or make changes to it, that's up to you.

I second that request as there is a quad spawner below my shop that I've made available for free use.  Is it possible to have a TP pad placed in our portal shop to get non-vips there?

Also for moving my shop, B4Shop, I can propose coordinates (two corners) that can be used to transfer my shop and the the inventory area below it but to leave behind the rest which would include the quad spawner, work areas, tamed pets, and pigman portals.  I'm okay with leaving the area hollowed out that gets moved.  Can I pm an admin on my world edit requests for my shop move - or post in the VIP shop portal section?

Thx,  Shop World looks beautiful and buying items was much faster.

No we will not do this. This is basically a free warp you would be getting. This also wouldn't be really fair to new shops who are built after this move, they wouldn't have such spawners anymore attached to their shop.

We also don't really give out command blocks normally. I understand you got accustomed to this, but we even removed ours from shopperz as well right after the move. Raid specifically said no to this when we discussed it during our last meeting.

Laserx, as for those coordinates, do share. You don't have to pm or request the move, we are going through the list one by one.

7643a15ee6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users