• Banned
  • 60 posts

Step 1 Do /Portal 

Step 2 Click The Sugar 

Step 3 Go To StoneMine,NetherMine,SandMine Or Tree Farm

Step 4 If Your Storage Is Full Go To Admin Shop

Step 5 Sell It 

Step 6 Check Your Money Do /Money

Follow The Step And Sure You Will Rich Faster.

Masuro.  :D  :D

My Signature

29ZmtK.gif

Tenko

Tenko

AHAHAH IT IS NOW CLOSED HAHAHHA

• Server Donator
  • 2,664 posts
Good for new people ...

By the way ... How do u write with colors?

05_CBZcd_1.gif

Masuro

Masuro

can i haz fraction

• Banned
  • 60 posts

Click The Text Color Near At Smile Circle.

Masuro.

My Signature

Blood Moon

29ZmtK.gif

Daza

Daza

Builder of Ships that look like Light sabers

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts
Another Yasuo main Gtfo xd
  • KittyKitKat likes this

Posted Image

EH?

EKHolden

EKHolden

Enderdragon Slayer

• Banned
  • 2,596 posts
There are plenty of these.

Posted Image

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Abnegation - DeluxePirates -TheChosen -Metropolis- DarkMight- Rayhoven -Destruction -Inconceivables- LatinBuilders- TheHoldenCrew-TheRedLine- UnionJack- 8BitNation- Frostbite -Bali -Survivalist - DorkSide]=

Masuro

Masuro

can i haz fraction

• Banned
  • 60 posts

If You Want Money You Need It.

Masuro.

My Signature

Blood Moon

Legendary Yasuo

29ZmtK.gif

Klintus

Klintus

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 324 posts

ahem how about the /kit starter?

cNTm0au.gif Take it easy, its just a GIF <3

xkingz

xkingz

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 363 posts
NC BUT I HAVE 1 more money with my way buy or get 25 giant coins and get a quest than sell a quest XD Ez

Edited by xkingz, 29 May 2017 - 06:46 PM.

KynMwQy.png

Made By Jakester22MC

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,089 posts

This tut is worthless...

btw stop necobumping threads

• PandaJukes likes this

x51C937.png

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Yasuo main wrote this? That's the most non-canser (not to be confused with cancer) thing a yasuo main ever did. I'm a Vladimir main and I'm not that helpful XD

MentalpowerADA

MentalpowerADA

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 185 posts

Thanks Bud with ur help Im rich now THanks again :D 

Ya Don't Put ur Special rank

On Ur Signatures just to Wipe Ur

rank on People's faces.

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

Alienwanderererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,448 posts

NC BUT I HAVE 1 more money with my way buy or get 25 giant coins and get a quest than sell a quest XD Ez

You don't always get quests. You sometimes get 3 e-tables... "Ez".

Posted Image

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 751 posts
Great tutorial... I did that the entire time for the 1st month in TE, literally the slowest way you can earn money...
  • PandaJukes likes this

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Great tutorial... I did that the entire time for the 1st month in TE, literally the slowest way you can earn money...

Well the other way, which doesn't involve just selling raw materials is a good way too. But early game you might want to mine an entire inventory full from all 5 mines (yes animal farm too) and store them for your personal use. Next round, repeat and perhaps get eff V tools because this time you're selling what you mined. For now you're at the next level for money making (unless you need more materials for your home etc) You can now:
1. Find a spawner or 2 and build a farm with maxed out pigmen portals on top and farm them. Maybe add a dark room somewhere if you want.

2. Get a GFARM (wow you must have some luck)

3. Make your own darkroom and pigmen portals to grind exp

Whichever one you choose, get your exp, invest in tons of lapis, perhaps leather and a sugar farm unless you're buying books too, and make lv 30 enchants and auction off a dc of them or just sell them at Swed miners. Congrats, you now have a source of income other than raw materials.

(Also if you don't have a gfarm and you made some millions because you have insane skills at saving, buy one now :) boost everything)

Another way is, if you're a chemist, mine nether a bit often, sand too perhaps. Then mass produce potions (a chest per batch is good) and sell them (usually to shops because no one really chooses to sell in trade but you can try) Also a little advantage is you can keep some for pvp (5 fire resist potions is op, you can stay in there 40 minutes without worrying about lava or being burned to death. However food> potions when it comes to healing).

Or maybe you have tons of animals? Well congrats sell horses, cows, mooshrooms, pigs, chickens, rabbits, cats, dogs and you'll be good. It's a bit difficult though since other people likely have animals too)

It's really what you want to do tbh, choose your job and try to make it a success

• Petrovakia and s0s0 like this

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

It's really what you want to do tbh, choose your job and try to make it a success.

Thumbs up for you... This is the best. Thanks.

Edited by Petrovakia, 29 June 2017 - 04:37 PM.

• KittyKitKat likes this

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Thumbs up for you... This is the best.

T-Thanks *blushes* Pretty sure there are other viable things too. Like Quests and stuff if you grind pvp mobs though maybe that's third tier because you may need items to defend yourselves and basically everyone has a gset nowadays or hang out at blaze spawner, no one goes there really

• Petrovakia likes this

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

T-Thanks *blushes* Pretty sure there are other viable things too. Like Quests and stuff if you grind pvp mobs though maybe that's third tier because you may need items to defend yourselves and basically everyone has a gset nowadays or hang out at blaze spawner, no one goes there really

Nether is the most dangerous place on the server... At least from my view and yes it has many opportunities to make money from but I'm afraid of it. You already said the reason... In my entire 1 year time on TE I have been there for only 2 times and I just went for exploration and to see how it looks like. I didn't even have a sword, and everybody started chasing me and trying to kill me. So I just logged off.

• KittyKitKat likes this

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Yeah the "everyone has a gset these days?" Tbh the most dangerous place is B1 because it's full of factions with holes that kill you XD (based on personal experience)

I once got to explore pvp safely. The trick is to come only to explore so take some pearls and a food stack maybe but the thing you really want is invisibility and fire resist (5 of each, take one before entering the portal) and swiftness I potions too and just walk around the place (don't sprint the particles will reveal you and get you shot or hit with a gsword) and don't touch anyone, don't take anything with you cuz you may lose it (like if a fight breaks out and some shoots s gbow arrow and misses their target but hits you and you die by accident) and make sure you're not in armor, and that you're not holding anything in your hand. You'll be fine to explore for 40 minutes (also please don't touch the pigmen they can see you even invisible if you hit them and you don't want a swarm chasing you.)

• NightWanderer and Petrovakia like this

Petrovakia

Petrovakia

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 265 posts

Yeah the "everyone has a gset these days?" Tbh the most dangerous place is B1 because it's full of factions with holes that kill you XD (based on personal experience)

I once got to explore pvp safely. The trick is to come only to explore so take some pearls and a food stack maybe but the thing you really want is invisibility and fire resist (5 of each, take one before entering the portal) and swiftness I potions too and just walk around the place (don't sprint the particles will reveal you and get you shot or hit with a gsword) and don't touch anyone, don't take anything with you cuz you may lose it (like if a fight breaks out and some shoots s gbow arrow and misses their target but hits you and you die by accident) and make sure you're not in armor, and that you're not holding anything in your hand. You'll be fine to explore for 40 minutes (also please don't touch the pigmen they can see you even invisible if you hit them and you don't want a swarm chasing you.)

Oh OK I'm going to try this and I hope that I come alive. Thanks so much again this was pretty helpful like the previous one. And to your question, yes I meant the gsets are one of the problems plus the gswords and gbows. 

• KittyKitKat likes this

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 94 posts

Tell me how it goes :) I learned my way around the place and even know how to walk to the blaze spawner from most pvp spawn points, how to find the colorful tower-bridge thingies, the castle, the skeletons and Giant Skull (the place to sell your giant coins for quests)

EDIT: Also the team extreme dynamic map is a bit weird to use but landmarks like the castle, color bridge and the village are easy to see

Edited by KittyKitKat, 30 June 2017 - 02:43 PM.

• Petrovakia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users