Sh00ter

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

still think that COD ghost is the best games of my life :D

9en3ZZD.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Legendary, Aberdeen. Saxon, UndertheSea, SercretService, Basilisk. TheHoldenCrew. Booster. Survivalist, Canard]=

MrSkyBlue

MrSkyBlue

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Call of Duty Black Ops III 

10/10 Epic.

NHDSaVL.png

=[ 8BitNation ]=

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,019 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

Ghost was okay, but lacked a good story.

As with other series of the franchise they turned out fine, but Infinite Warfare just dropped my moral for the game a lot.

Modern Warfare 1 or known as CoD 4 were the days although I haven't played Modern Warfare 1, yet I have seen numerous livestreams of NoahJ456 playing multiplayer. Although after that he became a major zombies player.

With WaW it felt horrifying, terrific, great the main menu just sent shivers up my spine. Zombies gave a great taste of gore and violence in fact I was 8 at the time of playing it. I never played Nacht Der Untoten nor Shi No Numa without multiplayer though now I do that vibe that just comes back to me was immense. Campaign was the best in fact it was a linked part to the Black Ops serious as Victor Reznov appears near the end of the campaign. Victor plays a role of saving Mason from the prison camp at the start of the series.

Call of Duty Black Ops was the first installment of the Black Ops franchise. And sets the stage somewhere after WW2. Black Ops featured many new add ons including larger multiplayer maps, return of the famous zombie mode, can access a terminal at the main menu with a combo of buttons, your character now spoke while playing the game. Numerous DLC add ons were added including the last DLC that brought back all four original maps from WaW which sparked sales a lot.

When Black Ops 2 came out I was excited and I never regretted that. The campaign was the best I have ever played. Multiplayer was the good days and Zombies gave a new twist. I think my favorite maps were Origins, Tranzit, Nuketown 2025 and Buried. The game lasted a good while, but eventually I became bored and gave it a rest.

Though when Black Ops 3 came out I was largely disappointed with the franchise. The game was fine mostly throughout the beta until the game came out and that's where problems started arising. You could not connect to the online services most of the time, Campaign had game breaking glitches which made me mad, Multiplayer matches were unfair since people were abusing a scorestreak bug, Nuk3town was the most hated map, because you would get spawn killed every second, Campaign was bland and lame, I laughed when NoahJ456's game froze on 3 occasions one in revelations, one in Gorod Krovi and one in Zetsubou No Shima. The game was so seriously fucked up that some of the youtubers flushed or broke their disks in half.

It was disappointing to be honest.

• Shadow_115 likes this

x51C937.png

MrSkyBlue

MrSkyBlue

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Does the Black ops III issues still persist even after latest patches?

NHDSaVL.png

=[ 8BitNation ]=

xDevil022

xDevil022

noob

• Server Donator
  • 1,019 posts

Most of them.

x51C937.png

KingMaximus

KingMaximus

Asked assassin to give me a title, but he just gave me this inst

• Banned
  • 402 posts

Modern warfare was the best ;P

lnKSMA2.png?1
                                                                                      B2=[Shangrila]=[Leader] B4=[Valheru]=[Member]

Shadow_115

Shadow_115

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:idk yet

Modern warfare 3 ending was epic.i almost broke my keyboard when Price was punching Makarov

Infinite Warfare Sucks it makes us travel too far to the future hope WW2 will be better #GiveCODAChance

• Petrovakia likes this

tsag6UE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users