Forge Problem "Disconnected - you need FML Installed"

1 reply to this topic

Killkrazed

Killkrazed

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
Yeah - the title doesn't explain too much.

My problem is this - I have installed the latest Forge, which comes bundled with Forge ModLoader.
I have made sure to install everything correctly both on my PC and my Brother's, but whenever we try to join one of our LAN games a message 'disconnected - you need FML to join...' pops up.
We both have the same mods and I have tried re-installing twice, but still get the same problem.

When Minecraft is started it does show FML and Forge, and Optifine etc. in the menu as installed - on both PC's.
For some reason it refuses to let us play Lan though.

Is this a problem with Forge - or is it something to do with Teamextreme's minecraft launcher/installer that does not work correctly?

I can confirm that we can lan without Forge, and using the normal Modloader - But more than half my mods require Forge to play, So that is no solution.
I Have not yet tried with just Forge installed -No mods - I will try this as soon as I get home.

If this is a problem with Forge, then I can try on their forums for help.
Otherwise Please help if you can.

Do you have ANY idea of what it's like to build your first shelter. With no Torches. No bed. In Pitch Black Darkness. With a Zombie Growling Outside With Mo Creatures Ogres and Werewolves outside?
Well, I do: ITS SCARIER THAN FREAKING DEADSPACE AMNESIA!

Killkrazed

Killkrazed

Noobie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
You Guys are not going to believe this:

IT WAS THE MORE PAINTINGS extreme edition mod!

How The Hell!!??

As a side note it also caused the game to crash whenever I pressed 'V' to locate Villages for Millenaire.

How on earth can something so totally unrelated make that happen?
And now I can't use it with my Sphax BDcraft...
Damn!

Well if anyone wanted to know - i'll leave it here.

Do you have ANY idea of what it's like to build your first shelter. With no Torches. No bed. In Pitch Black Darkness. With a Zombie Growling Outside With Mo Creatures Ogres and Werewolves outside?
Well, I do: ITS SCARIER THAN FREAKING DEADSPACE AMNESIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users