29 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts

Introduction to making money:

Everyone starts with 500 IGM on TE, what you need to do is use that 500 to make more money, earning money isnt just about trying to save it, its more about spending that money to make more money. 

When I started on _Classical_ (my second account) I used my 500 to buy items to help me make money. By the end of the day, I had over 100k with a god sword and stacks of lapiz, books and food.

Spending your money wisely:

You should spend your money on what you use to make your money. For example, if you mine, you should spend your money on a pickaxe with good enchantments instead of spending it on the flashy God Sword, you can easily buy that god sword later with money earnt from mining.

If you want to buy items you don’t need, you can split your money, 30% spend 70% saving etc.

How to make money:

Mining:

I would recommend mining in the mining world for the players who have no access to the other techniques of money making.

Going to the mining world to mine is one of the simplest techniques that requires not that much skill or money put into it.

Out of the four mines, I’d recommend:

Tree mine as you would make about 15k with a full inventory which takes about 10 minutes with a god axe.

Stone mine too and you could make about 10k but you can find valuable minerals which can add up in the long term.

Using the mining world can also find you the rare minecarts with contain a collectable costing around 15-30k

For the more experienced players, you can set up a haste 2 beacon in faction land at y=10 and instamine all cobble with an efficiency 5 pick, this technique gives you heaps of minerals and earns you about 10k every 5 minutes.

Enchanting:

If you are lucky, you may be able to join a faction with an exp farm. I’d highly recommend guardian farms as the spawn rates and the exp given is high. If you don’t have any good exp farms you can find a faction with one on the factions recruitment page:

http://forums.teamex...on-recruitment/

Some factions with exp farms:

http://forums.teamex...recruitment-b3/

http://forums.teamex...cruitment-page/

http://forums.teamex...ms-recruitment/

If you don’t have any exp farms, you can find some in shopperz or CK2

For the newer players who need money instantly, I would recommend enchanting e-books or pickaxes and selling them to shopperz etc. You can also get SC of books or DCs and sell them for 40k-100k. I’d recommend buying a god sword to enchant as it will save you from having to spend more time killing the mobs and getting more swords.

Using this technique, it’ll earn you about 100k-300k an hour (if the shops are empty)

If you’re put of lapiz, you can easily find them in stone mine at the mining world

If you’re out of books, you can easily find them in the tree mine at the mining world.

For the more experienced players, I’d recommend enchanted pickaxes, axes and bows, on which they can easily anvilled to god items and sold at the forums

Fishing

For the more patient players, you can buy a LOTS, Mending (or unbreaking) rod and fish in spawn world. It is recommended to not use lure as it only increases catch rate of fish and not rare items. Fishing may be tedious at first but at the long term, it can benefit you, if you are lucky enough to catch; nametags, saddles, enchanted bows, rods, books and sometimes even mending books which can be sold for 300-600k depending on the buyer.

Note:

Lure increases the time to get a fish but decreases the chances of getting a treasure item and luck increases chances of getting treasure item, so if you get lure 3 luck 3, itll still be the same as a normal fishing rod but you'll catch more fish.

Basically doing jobs:

You can get people to hire you to do jobs for them, I’d advise you to do jobs that make you at least 1k a minute otherwise, you’d be better off with mining or enchanting.

PVP:

One of the most risky and costly way to make money, if you are able to PVP well, I’d recommend this, if not, well no. The risk of dying in PVP is high, you would have to find a good and trustworthy team and have good items on you. If you are really interested in PVP then you could read PVP tutorials that could help you.

http://forums.teamex...-pvp-read-this/

In PVP you can earn crazy loot if you kill players and mobs which can be sold on trade channel: /ch t. You can also receive quests which can be sold for 25k or if completed, be sold for 30k+.

Camping near blaze spawners are also another way to earn good loot undisturbed. You are able to get blaze rods and even quests from just farming blazes.

Although you can make easy money off PVP, I’d only recommend this technique if you enjoy PVP and don’t mine losing items and/or money.

Selling Junk:

You can sell junk of the forums with an auction and still make money off it. You can earn around 10k from a SC of items you no longer need.

Loot from exp farms are easy for you to get but for other people they are hard to get. Selling sea lanterns from Guardian farms, Bones and arrows from skeleton farms, string/wool from spider farms can get you a lot when you have basically an unlimited access to these items

If you live in a biome where lots of animals spawn, you can catch them with pokeballs and sell them for a large profit.

I know there’s a lot to read but following these techniques can get you somewhere. Remember, don’t be afraid to spend all of your money.

-Stone

Edited by IgnitingStone, 07 March 2017 - 02:37 AM.

• Noodzz, THEBlueBRAD360, Jeeva and 8 others like this

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

BlackWhoozah

BlackWhoozah

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 200 posts

For fishing, if you have 15k-30k money, you can buy a mending, LOTS3 and unbreaking3 fishing rod at trade channel. Then, you can start fishing at fishing spawn lake. If lucky, you can caught a mending book and sell it for 350k-600k or other items such as saddles, nametag, e-rod, e-bow and e-books which can be selled for nice price or create a god bow and god rod from it and sell to people.

P.S. Lure is not recommended since it will help you catch fish, not some treasure :D

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,181 posts
Nice tutorial. Might try out mining in wilderness

Edited by Cubercubic, 26 February 2017 - 10:34 PM.

• Xblade420 likes this

C6qdHRB.png
Thanks to jeeva for this amazing sig

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts

Nice tutorial. Might try out mining in wilderness

Thanks, was this helpful?

-Remember to claim land if you're using a beacon as players and easily grief

Edited by IgnitingStone, 05 March 2017 - 02:38 AM.

NVRvwLs.gif

BoomTheDonut

BoomTheDonut

Donut Hole Eater

• Server Donator
  • 1,153 posts
Spoiler
oh man, when i read the title i thought you meant irl :v

Spoiler

• IgnitingStone likes this

cQvTWoW.png?1

R.I.P tater2sacks, you will be missed.

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
Spoiler
oh man, when i read the title i thought you meant irl :v

XD

NVRvwLs.gif

WhiteT

WhiteT

PinkSheep

• Server Donator
  • 647 posts

Everyone starts with 500 IGM on TE, what you need to do is use that 500 to make more money, earning money isnt just about trying to save it, its more about spending that money to make more money. 

When I started on _Classical_ (my second account) I used my 500 to buy items to help me make money. By the end of the day, I had over 100k with a god sword and stacks of lapiz, books and food.

You should spend your money on what you use to make your money. For example, if you mine, you should spend your money on a pickaxe with good enchantments instead of spending it on the flashy God Sword, you can easily buy that god sword later with money earnt from mining.

If you want to buy items you don’t need, you can split your money, 30% spend 70% saving etc.

How to make money:

Mining:

I would recommend mining in the mining world for the players who have no access to the other techniques of money making.

Going to the mining world to mine is one of the simplest techniques that requires not that much skill or money put into it.

Tree mine as you would make about 15k with a full inventory which takes about 10 minutes with a god axe.

Stone mine too and you could make about 10k but you can find valuable minerals which can add up in the long term.

Using the mining world can also find you the rare minecarts with contain a collectable costing around 15-30k

For the more experienced players, you can set up a haste 2 beacon in faction land at y=10 and instamine all cobble with an efficiency 5 pick, this technique gives you heaps of minerals and earns you about 10k every 5 minutes.

Enchanting:

If you are lucky, you may be able to join a faction with an exp farm. I’d highly recommend guardian farms as the spawn rates and the exp given is high. If you don’t have any good exp farms you can find a faction with one on the factions recruitment page:

For the newer players who need money instantly, I would recommend enchanting e-books or pickaxes and selling them to shopperz etc. You can also get SC of books or DCs and sell them for 40k-100k. I’d recommend buying a god sword to enchant as it will save you from having to spend more time killing the mobs and getting more swords.

Using this technique, it’ll earn you about 100k-300k an hour (if the shops are empty)

If you’re put of lapiz, you can easily find them in stone mine at the mining world

If you’re out of books, you can easily find them in the tree mine at the mining world.

For the more experienced players, I’d recommend enchanted pickaxes, axes and bows, on which they can easily anvilled to god items and sold at the forums

Fishing

For the more patient players, you can buy a LOTS, Mending (or unbreaking) rod and fish in spawn world. It is recommended to not use lure as it only increases catch rate of fish and not rare items. Fishing may be tedious at first but at the long term, it can benefit you, if you are lucky enough to catch; nametags, saddles, enchanted bows, rods, books and sometimes even mending books which can be sold for 300-600k depending on the buyer.

Basically doing jobs:

You can get people to hire you to do jobs for them, I’d advise you to do jobs that make you at least 1k a minute otherwise, you’d be better off with mining or enchanting.

PVP:

One of the most risky and costly way to make money, if you are able to PVP well, I’d recommend this, if not, well no. The risk of dying in PVP is high, you would have to find a good and trustworthy team and have good items on you. If you are really interested in PVP then you could read PVP tutorials that could help you.

In PVP you can earn crazy loot if you kill players and mobs which can be sold on trade channel: /ch t. You can also receive quests which can be sold for 25k or if completed, be sold for 30k+.

Camping near blaze spawners are also another way to earn good loot undisturbed. You are able to get blaze rods and even quests from just farming blazes.

Although you can make easy money off PVP, I’d only recommend this technique if you enjoy PVP and don’t mine losing items and/or money.

Selling Junk:

You can sell junk of the forums with an auction and still make money off it. You can earn around 10k from a SC of items you no longer need.

Loot from exp farms are easy for you to get but for other people they are hard to get. Selling sea lanterns from Guardian farms, Bones and arrows from skeleton farms, string/wool from spider farms can get you a lot when you have basically an unlimited access to these items

If you live in a biome where lots of animals spawn, you can catch them with pokeballs and sell them for a large profit.

I know there’s a lot to read but following these techniques can get you somewhere. Remember, don’t be afraid to spend all of your money.

-Stone

For the fishing guide i tried to fish without Lure but i still get Fishes alot and rarley i get one or 2 things is there any way to get stuff or i need to be patient?

uNMxaeJ.png?1

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,181 posts
Note for fishing

Lure decreases the time taken for something to bite the rod

Luck of the sea increases the chance of rare drops and decreases the chance of junk

C6qdHRB.png

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts

Note for fishing

Lure decreases the time taken for something to bite the rod

Luck of the sea increases the chance of rare drops and decreases the chance of junk

Thanks! Will add

NVRvwLs.gif

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,181 posts
I dun think that lure decreases the chance of a treasure item though... I may be mistaken

C6qdHRB.png

SunnyMoon

SunnyMoon

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 98 posts

How to make money:

Mining:

Enchanting:

Fishing

Note:

Lure increases the time to get a fish but decreases the chances of getting a treasure item and luck increases chances of getting treasure item, so if you get lure 3 luck 3, itll still be the same as a normal fishing rod but you'll catch more fish.

Basically doing jobs:

PVP:

Selling Junk:

-Stone

Edit: This is for those that want quick cash but have diamond tools and better enchants

I got some tips for the nether mine:

1. It's better to use high efficiency enchanted diamond pick axe for blocks other than soul sand and nether rack
2. Obsidian gives the most profit in the nether mine and will be rewarding in the end if you have the patience, however, it takes 2-5 seconds, depending on efficiency enchants, to mine one block.

3. If you don't have a lot of patience to mine obsidian, I would suggest mining nether quartz ore and nether brick as they are the next best option for good profit.

Nether brick structures are located throughout the mine. Fully mining one would provided you with around 13k IGN.

Nether quartz ore is found throughout the mine, but I usually find them in the default corridors. There is around 45 quartz ore just in the corridors.

Edited by SunnyMoon, 29 March 2017 - 10:45 PM.

Dangerfighter134

Dangerfighter134

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 67 posts
XDDDD I just wasted my 5 hours on fishing with a luck of the sea 3, lure 3, unbreaking 2 and mending fishing rod and cuz of this I got only 2 books of eff 3, unbreaking 1 ebook, a normal diamond sword and toooooooooons of fishes xD
  • rainbow_girl likes this

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,181 posts

XDDDD I just wasted my 5 hours on fishing with a luck of the sea 3, lure 3, unbreaking 2 and mending fishing rod and cuz of this I got only 2 books of eff 3, unbreaking 1 ebook, a normal diamond sword and toooooooooons of fishes xD

What a necrobump

C6qdHRB.png

Piyush

Piyush

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 326 posts

Shopperz doesnt have xp farms.Nor CK2.

Ballerina3

Ballerina3

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
When mining in the tree farm, many players tend to mine the tree from the bottom. This means that soon, you cannot reach the extra wood that is still there (unless you are vip or something). I reccomend mining a staircase within the tree and mining from the top, so that you get more out of it.
  • Petrovakia and NickVog like this

soccnut

soccnut

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 11 posts

For stone mine, ores do not cluster in veins like in vanilla MC. Each ore is by itself. Also diamond is quite rare. I also found that mining diamond/coal only net 1 diamond/coal per ore. Lastly, fortune doesnt work in the mines.

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts
Fishing

Note:

Lure just made getting fish fast? oh shit, i ill remove it from my fish rod.

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

Slateyo

Slateyo

Master of Doughnuts.

• Server Donator
  • 2,213 posts

nice tutorial!

Posted Image

Fzuper

Fzuper

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 574 posts

Also. nice tutorial i Rate 9/10 :>

spu5ts.png

Thanks To Athu7890 for the awesome Sig :>

Spoiler

Lagilus

Lagilus

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 610 posts

Lure just made getting fish fast? oh shit, i ill remove it from my fish rod.

luckily i have my 'No Lure Fishing Rod'

eRRUkvi.jpg
WHEN SPONGEBOB MEETS ANIME :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users