Paradise (B2) Faction Chat & Recruiting

363 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Daza

Daza

Builder of Ships that look like Light sabers

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts

Uhm btw when you guys came online can i have Plot 11 please?

Posted Image

EH?

Gladiator3000

Gladiator3000

Forever a Cobble Builder

• 412 posts

When I come online I will check if it is free, If it is then I will give it to you

[B2: Paradise] | [Gladiator3000] | [B4: Core]

Gladiator3000

Gladiator3000

Forever a Cobble Builder

• 412 posts

Plot 11 is now yours

Migilo

Migilo

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 212 posts

Sorry, won't be on as much for about two months, I'll log on from time-to-time to avoid being timed out, and also will work on my house in free time. Tennis season just started, classes are getting harder, I need to focus.

yvp8n1N.png

"Raikiri!"

Migilo

Migilo

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 212 posts

Might be able to get on this weekend if schedule allows.

yvp8n1N.png

"Raikiri!"

bivnn

bivnn

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 174 posts

1. In-game name: bivnn

2. How long are you playing minecraft: About 2 years +

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: Almost 1 year :)  Just need a few more days...

4. Your age (optional): 19

5. Country you live in/Timezone (optional): GMT +7

6. Something about you (optional): Eh._.  Hi I'm bivnn. I'm a non-vip player. I'm a normal player with a bit sense of humor. And idk ._. hi ?

Sorry for my bad English ._.

7. Pictures of things you build in minecraft (optional - please use spoiler tag if filled)

VjjVY9w.png

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 1,008 posts

Look at all that prettiness, piled together in one faction! Must have been one hell of an asshole to keep them cobble/plank-builders in line so the place remained as tidy as it is ;)

How are you guys doing? Could you do with a semi-active, wealthobssessed server drop-out? If so, here's my application:

1. In-game name: Lysergide

2. How long are you playing minecraft: I don't know. I remember this update that allowed us to shave sheep and much later the update that sheep could grow their pelts back. Damn, I love sheep.

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: 2nd base.

4. Your age: I'll be trialed as an adult if I do something inappropriate...

5. Country you live in/Timezone: GMT+1, but I think the ship in the harbour is a give away on the matter

6. Something about you: I have every intention of not getting addicted to playing minecraft (again). So the idea is to show myself on a monthly basis and make some occasional time if there's a project in need of assistence.

7. Pictures of things you build in minecraft: I am real pr0. If you give me officers in fraction I'll show but for some reason I'm no longer able to upload pictures and there's no one to create a tutorial for us non-ICT-geniuses. 

Edited by Vadi, 15 March 2017 - 12:01 PM.

• XPixelManX likes this

If you like pretty, join Paradise.

Daza

Daza

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts

Hi Lysergide, Long time no see. Glad to have you back.

Posted Image

EH?

Gladiator3000

Gladiator3000

Forever a Cobble Builder

• 412 posts

1. In-game name: bivnn

2. How long are you playing minecraft: About 2 years +

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: Almost 1 year :)  Just need a few more days...

4. Your age (optional): 19

5. Country you live in/Timezone (optional): GMT +7

6. Something about you (optional): Eh._.  Hi I'm bivnn. I'm a non-vip player. I'm a normal player with a bit sense of humor. And idk ._. hi ?

Sorry for my bad English ._.

7. Pictures of things you build in minecraft (optional - please use spoiler tag if filled)

Sorry for the delay, but I gues it is fine if you join. Feel free to pm any officers of our faction to get your invite

• bivnn likes this

Newcleus

Newcleus

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,060 posts

How are you guys doing? Could you do with a semi-active, wealthobssessed server drop-out?

Hey man, welcome back! :)

We're all doing fine in Paradise....

dWLIvJA.png

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 1,008 posts

So... Coreshop isn't doing so great anymore and we had been talking about moving it to a new location for some time. I give you: /warp paradiseshop. Pretty much all has been set up. All that it takes now is stocking the chests, closing off the exits so nobody can wander off and requesting a formal move in the forum. But I'm awaiting your (fellow stock owners') approval for the last.

Anyone interested in running a shop that's already there? 

Anyone interested in running a shop we don't have yet? There's still room, just:

Same "rules" as before: 

- We only hand out shops to esteemed CORE (and Paradise) members

- Allow both buying and selling (some exceptions are allowed)

- Realistic prices (for both buying and selling)

- Keep it stocked

- Chests, itemframes,... are provided. No stealing them.

- No building/destroying/places chests/placing lockettes/... anywhere in the area.

Contact Gladiator3000 or Lysergide (since we pretty much claimed all the shops so far).

Daza

Daza

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts

So... Coreshop isn't doing so great anymore and we had been talking about moving it to a new location for some time. I give you: /warp paradiseshop. Pretty much all has been set up. All that it takes now is stocking the chests, closing off the exits so nobody can wander off and requesting a formal move in the forum. But I'm awaiting your (fellow stock owners') approval for the last.

Anyone interested in running a shop that's already there? 

Anyone interested in running a shop we don't have yet? There's still room, just:

Same "rules" as before: 

- We only hand out shops to esteemed CORE (and Paradise) members

- Allow both buying and selling (some exceptions are allowed)

- Realistic prices (for both buying and selling)

- Keep it stocked

- Chests, itemframes,... are provided. No stealing them.

- No building/destroying/places chests/placing lockettes/... anywhere in the area.

Contact Gladiator3000 or Lysergide (since we pretty much claimed all the shops so far).

Im interested on running a shop there. I just need to know how many chest or space can be handed to us also can you guys give me the cords? i want to check out the place.

Posted Image

EH?

Newcleus

Newcleus

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,060 posts

Ok man, it's great we can move to the new shop! :)

For the old shop we did a lot to make it a success. On V2, the location was key, so in the end we moved the shop to a location of MGD9000 that was very close to EAST exit of spawn. All efforts to move it even closer to that exit failed (I contacted many owners of the chunks closer to the exit, but just missed out so the chunks went, a few  times, to other factions).

Now the location doesn't matter anymore because of the portal shops. People now go to shops using /shop, they don't walk there any more. You put in a lot of effort to get the portal (raise the money) and set up the new shop. So it only makes sense to move it now.

Just lemme know where to move the contents of the (my) shop chests. If there are any shop chest for which you cannot reach the owner we can contact staff to open them.

(Btw the old coreshop building, made by Jerry :D , will remain there, I will take care of it).

dWLIvJA.png

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 1,008 posts

Im interested on running a shop there. I just need to know how many chest or space can be handed to us also can you guys give me the cords? i want to check out the place.

No offence man, I may have been gone for some time but I honestly don't know you so I'm not eager to hand out shoproom. Reason for this is practical: A shop is high maintenance and I wanna keep an eye on everything that's going on. You're welcome to a shop if I've seen you around a couple times and got to know you ;)

As for the old shops. Glad and I pretty much took over everything, some that were yours too. If you want them back, just tell me which ones and I'll make room. For now, only the sapplings were something you had and aren't taken yet. (they're on the back of the shoprows on you're right when you should do /warp paradiseshop).

• Daza likes this

Daza

Daza

• Server Donator
  • 651 posts

No offence man, I may have been gone for some time but I honestly don't know you so I'm not eager to hand out shoproom. Reason for this is practical: A shop is high maintenance and I wanna keep an eye on everything that's going on. You're welcome to a shop if I've seen you around a couple times and got to know you ;)

As for the old shops. Glad and I pretty much took over everything, some that were yours too. If you want them back, just tell me which ones and I'll make room. For now, only the sapplings were something you had and aren't taken yet. (they're on the back of the shoprows on you're right when you should do /warp paradiseshop).

Cheeky i caught you many times in-game but Pixel_(XpixelmanX) said not to disturb you since your a busy person. He said the 2 of you are very very very close to each other :D.

Posted Image

EH?

Andifuffah

Andifuffah

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts

1. In-game name: AJ4GAMING

2. How long are you playing minecraft: For around 3 years and i have  a premium account

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: Pretty familiar but i still have some stuff to learn

typlays

typlays

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

1. In-game name: tauheed

2. How long are you playing minecraft: i be playing between 1-3 hours sometimes more

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: i am very familiar with TE server i obey all rules

4. Your age (optional): i am 16

5. Country you live in/Timezone (optional): i live in uk

6. Something about you (optional): i like to play game more of minecraft but i hate robolox 

7. Pictures of things you build in minecraft

i do have a fac in b2 which is just xp farms in the middle of nowhere so i wanna join a exelent fac in b2 pls add me i will obey and listen to rules and direct orders thx  but now i have left that fac and made my own without any members this is a temp fac untill i get recrutied in too this exelent fac

Edited by typlays, 14 April 2017 - 08:09 PM.

Gladiator3000

Gladiator3000

Forever a Cobble Builder

• 412 posts

1. In-game name: AJ4GAMING

2. How long are you playing minecraft: For around 3 years and i have  a premium account

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: Pretty familiar but i still have some stuff to learn

Talked with you ingame, This can be concidered down

1. In-game name: tauheed

2. How long are you playing minecraft: i be playing between 1-3 hours sometimes more

3. How much are you familiar with the TE server: i am very familiar with TE server i obey all rules

4. Your age (optional): i am 16

5. Country you live in/Timezone (optional): i live in uk

6. Something about you (optional): i like to play game more of minecraft but i hate robolox 

7. Pictures of things you build in minecraft

i do have a fac in b2 which is just xp farms in the middle of nowhere so i wanna join a exelent fac in b2 pls add me i will obey and listen to rules and direct orders thx  but now i have left that fac and made my own without any members this is a temp fac untill i get recrutied in too this exelent fac

Nice that you want to join our faction. You are accepted, so please pm an online officer when you are ingame and he will send you an invite for the faction

• typlays likes this

Lysergide

Lysergide

Thinks he owns Gaia

• 1,008 posts

Okay, the shop continues making profit! We still look for some clay, glass and wool sellers, so I made this:

http://forums.teamex...lay-glass-wool/

• Gladiator3000 and Migilo like this

Jerrynon

Jerrynon

JerryLOL

• Assistant
  • 778 posts

Hey there, sorry for not hearing about me for quite some time. Hows everyone doing? :)

I got soo much things to do at the moment :P 

I've recently moved into a new house and got a new job. And when I have some spare time I play only Hearthstone or Elder Scrolls Online (join me maybe? :P) Actually I don't have an Internet connection to my apartment and my grafics card blow up :D :D So I'm using my phone only untill I'll get it all fixed.

I hope the faction is doing great ;)

Cheers

• Lysergide likes this

JzENfUl.gif

"Look at all the bothers I give"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paradise, CORE, Best faction, StayJerry, Recruiting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users