Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Noobs, Pros, and Average Joes of

3_3_ts2111.png

I, Pixel_Love, would like to welcome you to The Official

UHxQYgz.jpg

Recruitment Page!

======================================================================================================

don't close out now pl0x : Credit Goes to Ploof_ for this wonderful Logo

======================================================================================================

Application Status: Open

If anyone applies while the Application status is closed then their application will be denied and may even get banned from applying again...

icon-description1.png

Inconceivables is a place where everyone can live in harmony in peace without the struggle of any rule breakers. It's a place where everyone can nicely come walk around the corner and say "Hello". It's a place where people can call it home.

We want everyone to have the best experience in this faction and we try to offer a lot as one. We can be forgiving on letting on back in as we are more than just a community, but a family.

As part of the Legendary Empire, we want the best of people as well as expect the most of people. You may see us be harsh in these applications, but it's for us not to babysit other people during our time as we try to give freedom to our members once they join.

3ee8a1b8-3811-448e-83c5-30d802196d79.png

In the Beginning, there was a young player in the Team Extreme Minecraft server called Pixel_Love and he wanted to run his own faction. However, he needed to leave one of his factions and at the same time, run his faction with his 2 friends, Rosie601 and TheSomberLane. Both of them needed a faction in Build 2 and at that time Pixel was angry at his Build 2 Leader, WitherStorm and decided to continue on with it as payback.

Pixel and TheSomberLane continued far and wide into the depths of Build 2 to find Land for their new faction as they wanted it to be close to the SafeZone. Eventually they found some land near SafeZone on a desert and so they decided to set up their faction under the name Inconceivables, as Pixel gave the idea of the name and both Lane and Rosie agreed with it.

The faction was known as a "Friends only" faction and so Pixel let Rosie, Lane, and himself choose 3 friends to invite. Pixel and Rosie invited Rainbow_Cat, moonnkins, and LadyAmalia into the faction and because they were so social between one another they even talked over Skype.

Everything went well, until Rosie got banned and Pixel changing names like the noob that he is and later getting himself banned. Later on, there was some tension between members and so everyone decided to leave. Lane was also banned and because of the name change Pixel did. he could not disband the faction. Once back as Pixel_Love, Pixel just left the faction leaving TheSomberLane as the leader, but it would eventually disband automatically as Lane's appeal still had no verdict.

Later on, Pixel became more confident about stuff and did became well known which boosted his morale. He was itching for a Build 3 faction as the others he joined seem unworthy to him. So on January 13, 2017, Pixel_Love founded Inconceivables in Build 3 and later had his first member, candy456 and later on had his first officer, Squidd123.

To this day, Inconceivables still stands and Pixel_Love along with his 4 officer as the most trusted members still continue to this day to make Inconceivables a greater faction then the previous days. It's an Inconceivable story to comprehend and it's also Inconceivable how we all are together at once.

=============================================================================

You must follow the Team Extreme Server Rules and Forum Rules already.

The Golden Rule

" We don't enforce what you do other than the rules. You are not required to do our bidding. We may ask, but you have the right to not do it unless it's breaking the rule"

In-Game Rules

• Every Member/officer will get a 2 x 2 Chunk based plot to build in
  • Do not purposely slander any officers or the leader or Harass other players
  • Alternate accounts are always welcomed just as much as main accounts. However if you want both your alternate and main account under Inconceivables then your alt must go to our alternate faction, Inconceivablez.
  • Griefing and/or Stealing is an automatic kick from the faction.
  • You cannot build under your plot. It is designed for a darkroom spawner.
  • A storage room facility is provided in the faction with 50 double chests per stall. More rules in that facility.
  • The G-farm has a public/private chest room. The one reserved for Inconceivables is on the right side of the warp and Inconceivablez is on the left. You may only lockette 3 chests.
  • We are not liable for any deaths on the faction.
  • You must build something on your plot no matter how good/bad it is. We gave you more than enough space not just to make it empty land.
  • Empty plots are path blocks. If you wish for the path blocks to be changed to grass then contact an EVip+ in the faction.
  • And of course, follow the rules.

Forum/Application Rules

• If you are applying then follow the format below in the page
  • If you leave and want to join back, depending on why you left you may or may not reapply without an application. Just PM on forums/in game or just post it here
  • Building skills are NOT required whatsoever.
  • All Officers are required to follow the recruitment thread.
  • Everyone has to follow the faction chat.
  • If an Officer ban's an application status for personal reasons then he/she may remove that ban. Any other ban for an application stays.
  • If you want to apply you must say "I read the rules". If you didn't do this your application will be denied.
  • Only the leader can personally invite people without an application. Every other member has to go through forums.
  • Interviews to join the faction may be taken in game by the leader or an officer if assigned.
  • Only members of Inconceivables may bump the application. If you are not a member, we will report you. I am not joking.
  • If an application comes in, then its first come first served for an officer unless said officer hands it down to someone else.
  • Any Allied Faction member who wishes to join us will not have such a hard time during the application process.
  • If you applied saying "I read the rules" while the thread closed and/or having contributed more than 10% and/or used Comic Sans font, then you will be denied from future applications 
  • The faction chat are for members/allies and anyone who has or wants to contribute something to us.
  • Your application must not take 10% or more of your total post count.
  • Be Professional during the application process.
  • You are prohibited from using the Comic Sans font. I check forums a lot on mobile and Comic Sans looks horrendous on mobile.
  • If you wish to write your application on your phone with all your emojis, then don't bother appling at all.

These rules may be changed later on for obvious reasons

Faction Administration list

Leader + Co-Leader

Pixel_Love - MVP - The Greatest Superhero Of All Time

Daryl909 - MVP - Trustwworhty One

Officers

Alphautry_ - SVip - Some Weird Tech Guy

justin2558 - SVip - Pixel's Biggest Fan

abbccabbcc - Svip - dyslexic Alphabet

VolcanicRedstone - Vip - Lit Redstone Literally

TheSomberLane - Vip - Hardcore Paintballer

RopeyCarton - Vip - FUS RO DAH !!!

The Main Faction

Spoiler

The Alternate Faction

Spoiler

Member History Can be found in the faction chat

Allied Faction List

NachoFarms

TheHoldenCrew

8BitNation

Interstellar

Protatoes

Tanks

Fishslap

WhoCares

Inconceivablez

Midsummer

LegendaryEvent

SignsOfTheGalaxy

Spoiler

You want to ally with us? Give us a PM on forums/In-game and we will look into it ASAP

Note: Depending on how small your faction is, we may ask if you want to merge as one

Official Faction Chat (Open to those as well as allies)

What do we have to offer?

The /f Home & Library

Spoiler

The Crop Farms

Spoiler

Inconceivables Enterprises (Administration Hotel)

Spoiler

The Inconceivables Guardian Farm

/warp Inconceivables

Spoiler

Your Future Plot

Spoiler

The Inconceivables Auction Drop off Area + Drop Party Stadium

/warp wrk (At Spawn)

Spoiler

Convinced you enough to join?

Well than follow the format and I or any officers may come and Accept or Deny your request to join our faction.

We have the right to BAN you from taking another application again.

Things that can end up getting your application Denied and possibly have your application status banned. These rules can also apply if in the faction.

- Lying

- Annoying the Officers

- Taking Shit about us

- Going into another faction while your application is pending

- Constant PM's

- Personal Issues (This can get removed though)

- Multiple Applications made to other factions

- Faction Hopping

‚Äč- Removing / Deleting your application

Notes:

This faction is part of the Legendary Empire so we strictly want to see more from our members. This is another reason why we are so strict in the application process since you will be higher than other factions apart from other faction in the Empire and the mother faction itself, Legendary. More info can be found here:

http://forums.teamex...ry-recruitment/

Filing out the Optional Application may or may not be included in the final result/verdict of your Required Application. You may have good builds, but if you aren't going to fill in your in game name then yeah...

Your application must not take up more than 10% of your post count.

Make sure you read all the rules.

If you were denied. You may apply again in another month unless officers/leaders give an extended time.

The current leader will be inactive due to computer problems and school in general. At this moment, Daryl909 will be held in charge of leadership.

Required Application

1. In-Game Name:
  2. How Long have you been playing in TE:
  3. Do you have an alt:
  4. Have you or your alt been banned/warned In game or on forums:
  5. Previous Factions (If yes, then explain why you left them):
  6. Why Do you want to join our faction:
  7. What contributions would you make to the faction:
  8. Do you plan on leaving the faction, TE, or MC as a whole:
  9. If I let you in right now, what would be the first thing you would do:
  10. Will any IRL events collide with your schedule to play on TE (If yes then why):
  11. Where do you live:

(You can try to apply for officer if you want to by adding in your own things, but I most likely will never be convinced :P)

Optional Application

1. How old are you:
  2. How often do you play:
  3. What are you good at:
  4. If I were to let you in, what would you want your title to be:
  5. VIP:
  6. Has any member recommended you:
  7. Any builds you want to show us? (If on TE, provide coords and world):

May the potato be with you...

Inconceivables Recruitment Page V 2.5

Last Edit: 10/15

Reason: Updated Notes + Administration list + Removed Discord Crap

Edited by Pixel_Love, 15 October 2017 - 10:39 AM.

• RMOPotato, MyChemiRomanCRO, Daryl909 and 4 others like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

TheCherryBlossom

TheCherryBlossom

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

TheCherryBlossom

ive played since 2013

no

no

inactivity :(

hope its active :)

Help around XD

not really...

build a house progres ;)

sometimes

no

im 15 in august

two or three days a week

farming fishing

Cherry Lover ;)

UA

:sword: :diamond: :tnt: :cookie: :cake:

Edited by TheCherryBlossom, 02 February 2017 - 06:56 PM.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

ive played since 2013

no

no

b cuz i hope this one is active :(

help around :D

not really...

build a house progres...

probably

no

im 15 in august

like two or three days a week

farming fishing

usa, california

done ;P

I appreciate that you want to join but the least you can do is copy and paste the format and maybe give it a little color text, kay?

Kcmi42r.gif

TheCherryBlossom

TheCherryBlossom

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

ohhhh fudgeee forgot :P

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

TheCherryBlossom

ive played since 2013

no

no

inactivity :(

hope its active :)

Help around XD

not really...

build a house progres ;)

sometimes

no

im 15 in august

two or three days a week

farming fishing

:sword: :diamond: :tnt: :cookie: :cake:

I see that you went back and at least made this colorful like I asked you to. Although you didn't put in the questions at least you answered all of them so I won't have to go looking around for them.

Edit: New Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Pixel_Love, 02 February 2017 - 08:56 PM.

Kcmi42r.gif

BlueTanto

BlueTanto

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 926 posts
Place holder >.>
(Yes I'm planning to join >.>)

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Place holder >.>
(Yes I'm planning to join >.>)

Nothing but the best here :D!

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

It's Inconceivable that you haven't applied today!

Attached Files

• s0s0, iPhoenix and Shadow_115 like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Your no better than these dull, stone tools unless you apply now!!!

Attached Files

• iPhoenix likes this
Kcmi42r.gif

MeeRach

MeeRach

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 11 posts

In-Game Name: MeeRach

How Long have you been playing in TE: 2 years

Do you have an alt: i got only 1 premium account 

Have you or your alt been banned/warned In game or on forums: i been warned by speaking bad language 

Previous Factions (If yes, then explain why you left them):  i got  a faction in B1 but i left because the lead is not so active 

Why Do you want to join our faction: i decided to join your faction because some of the player on the server are talking about your faction

What contributions would you make to the faction: i will help the faction if they you need some donations  to improve much longer 

Do you plan on leaving the faction, TE, or MC as a whole: i think it's not cause TE is my fav server and MC is  my childhood game seen my age is  10

If I let you in right now, what would be the first thing you would do: i will build my House then I ask you  what i do next. 

Will any IRL events collide with your schedule to play on TE (If yes then why): i don't have. only school and family

Has any member recommended you: I only heard about your faction 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How old are you: 14

How often do you play: Monday to Friday

What are you good at: PVP and Terrain decorations 

If I were to let you in, what would you want your title to be:  -[LOL]-

Where do you live: Philippines 

Edited by MeeRach, 04 February 2017 - 10:21 PM.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Have you or your alt been banned/warned In game or on forums: i been warned by speaking bad language 

Previous Factions (If yes, then explain why you left them):  i got  a faction in B1 but i left because the lead is not so active 

Why Do you want to join our faction: i decided to join your faction because some of the player on the server are talking about your faction

What contributions would you make to the faction: i will help the faction if they you need some donations  to improve much longer 

Do you plan on leaving the faction, TE, or MC as a whole: i think it's not cause TE is my fav server and MC is  my childhood game seen my age is  10

If I let you in right now, what would be the first thing you would do: i will build my House then I ask you  what i do next. 

Will any IRL events collide with your schedule to play on TE (If yes then why): i don't have. only school and family

One question out of the blue,

Why are you applying when you have been 3 days inactive?

Spoiler

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

One question out of the blue,

Why are you applying when you have been 3 days inactive?

Spoiler

Scratch everything of what I just said.

Spoiler

Edited by Pixel_Love, 05 February 2017 - 12:16 AM.

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts
Y u no apply?

Why did the falcons lose ;-;
  • iPhoenix and Shadow_115 like this
Kcmi42r.gif

RopeyCarton

RopeyCarton

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 55 posts

If you don't apply you will become a POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: P

• iPhoenix and Shadow_115 like this

D9SeNyc.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Apply now or you'll be sleeping with the fishes!!!

Attached Files

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Apply or you'll get strep throat like I did ;-;

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Your application means more to me than this Ender Chest worth of goodies

Spoiler

Attached Files

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Even Rick Astley doesn't want to give you up if you apply now!

Edited by Pixel_Love, 09 February 2017 - 07:57 PM.

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Apply now or you will accidentally click on an unapproved link!

Kcmi42r.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Apply now and Express Yourself! *beat drops*

• albino and Shadow_115 like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inconceivables, Recruitment Page, Build 3, B3, Faction Recruitment, Factions, Team Extreme Minecraft Server, Legendary Empire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users