Photo

Ghoof! Plz Read!

1 reply to this topic

OmegaJohan272

OmegaJohan272

Noobie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ghoof. Why did you ban me. I never use Xray. It's Probally why. It's Because. I already found those diamonds in the mining world. So, I reused the Coordinates of the diamonds to get them if they're still there.

So, I didn't use any hacks, plus, Reusing the coordinates of the diamonds to get to them wasn't in the rules.

So, I would really appreciate it if you unban me. Please, Please, Please, Please Unban Me, If you did, Thank you really much, but if you can, please do inform me if my method is now on the rules, if you can, please don't add it because it's my method and i made it, so thank you if your reading this, i took a lot of time to do stuff on that account.

Edited by OmegaJohan272, 20 January 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

Ghoof. Why did you ban me. I never use Xray. It's Probally why. It's Because. I already found those diamonds in the mining world. So, I reused the Coordinates of the diamonds to get them if they're still there.

So, I didn't use any hacks, plus, Reusing the coordinates of the diamonds to get to them wasn't in the rules.

So, I would really appreciate it if you unban me. Please, Please, Please, Please Unban Me, If you did, Thank you really much.

Seriously dude it wasn't the mine world where you got these it was in the main build worlds, and logs along with data shows that you did indeed use xray....

In the end of it all you used it, and that is not something we wan't here is cheaters....

Denied!

~Closed!

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghoof, Xray, Help, Read, Please, Plz, Anything, Wrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users