36 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

2PieceCombo

2PieceCombo

Rage King

• Administrator
  • 2,899 posts
let's test this theory.....

Fuck shit dick bitch asshole cunt cocksucker motherfucker twat penis. Child molestation, AIDS, diarrhea, rape.

xD

• Simon24Player and Dwightkem like this

Visit the TE Facebook page! CLICK HERE
Check us out on youtube! CLICK HERE

kkkthnksbye

kkkthnksbye

연꽃

• Server Donator
  • 732 posts

Dont post in ban appeals, this means everyone. The only time you can is if you reported the situation or have very important information. Consider this, forum account shave faced penalties for posting their, are you willing to risk it based on the quality of your info? Even staff tend to stay out of other staff's appeals unless they need to post, because a cluttered ban appeal is hard to process.

If I had a dollar for every person who broke this rule I'd buy out TE (jokes).
The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell.

Posted Image

<3 Mangekyou

bulletshot1017

bulletshot1017

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
I know this isn't the place to ask, but when I launch the game and I type in my username and everything and it takes me in and I click on the Team Extreme server it won't let me do anything, there are like 50 other people in a hole with me in which you can't get out of. I know you have to be logged in to get out of the hole and be able to play. I AM!!! Unless it means there is some other place you need to sign in besides the forums I don't know what to do. Please help me.

TheBaron12

TheBaron12

Official Server Brick Thrower

• 2,780 posts

I know this isn't the place to ask, but when I launch the game and I type in my username and everything and it takes me in and I click on the Team Extreme server it won't let me do anything, there are like 50 other people in a hole with me in which you can't get out of. I know you have to be logged in to get out of the hole and be able to play. I AM!!! Unless it means there is some other place you need to sign in besides the forums I don't know what to do. Please help me.

In the future, please post all questions in the "Questions and Help" section of the forum. Located here: http://forums.teamex...questions-help/

Now in answer to your question, when you type in your desired username at the beginning when you open minecraft, try and make it unique, otherwise you run the risk of that username already being taken. If the username you pick is already taken, you won't be able to do what I'm about to tell you.

Alright, now that you have selected your desired username, click on the TeamExtreme server, and it should bring you to the spawn, which is the "hole" you are talking about. Goto chat by pressing "T," and type /register (Desired Password) and then type /login (the password you typed), if you are unable to do this, (i.e. it says the username is already taken) then you will need to exit MC, and then choose a new username. Then repeat, it should work, if not, then pick a more unique username.

The password you /registered with is now your permanent password, until you wish to change it. To change it, type /change pw (New password)

mPjZ3Gn.jpg
Amateur DJ, Musician, Public Speaker, Activist, Friend.
Owner of Spartans - Officer of Shockerz

Promarksman117

Promarksman117

Titty Sprinkles

• Server Donator
  • 1,000 posts

Fuck shit dick bitch asshole cunt cocksucker motherfucker twat penis. Child molestation, AIDS, diarrhea, rape.

xD

• TheBaron12 likes this

A tab

A tab

Banned

• Members
  • 1,494 posts
Necro-threading? But this is pinned, so there shouldn't be any problem.
Posted Image
Guess who made it...

ciuncio

ciuncio

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 311 posts

Bata posted again darn...

One shot one kill.

A tab

A tab

Banned

• Members
  • 1,494 posts

What do you have against my posting? :P

Posted Image
Guess who made it...

mcnoob1127

mcnoob1127

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 44 posts
Oh i guess I should have red this before posting that thread huh?

faygo

faygo

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 66 posts

well said

agreed

Posted Image
sig made by superraj

LordGeokal

LordGeokal

Slayed by Enderdragon

• Server Donator
  • 2,689 posts
Was bumping an old topic with a fucking quote from 3 years ago needed? ffs

ZimLim1222

ZimLim1222

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,644 posts

Necro-threading? But this is pinned, so there shouldn't be any problem.

I guess it's ok.

• faygo likes this

RYY9pG9.gif

Thanks to Data for the neat sig ;D

rexamiel

rexamiel

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

hello guys in new.. hope no one would attempt to harass me :) btw anyone can help coz my minecraft launcher keep on crashing when i open it ..my kids are now getting crazy coz they cant play.. anyone can help me to solve this? in case u send ur suggestions on my email... fliprhg123@gmail.com... thank you very much

ZimLim1222

ZimLim1222

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,644 posts

make a post in this section

http://forums.teamex...questions-help/

you will get help quicker.

also, read some of the other posts to see if anything sounds like your problem and you can try the solution if one is posted.

RYY9pG9.gif

Thanks to Data for the neat sig ;D

PrinceKush

PrinceKush

I am smelly's new friend

• Server Donator
  • 2,176 posts

xD

you didn't go what I expected

2cr61ol.jpg                                                                                                                                                                           Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

[EVip]=[CookieSyndicate]= [Officer of ParagonNexus]

AntivisitGaming

AntivisitGaming

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

wont let me register in game

Edited by AntivisitGaming, 26 July 2016 - 03:23 PM.

paapicholoo

paapicholoo

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Well said Cat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users