107 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

FirePhoenix_24

FirePhoenix_24

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 620 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
I don't know about you guys, but for me I get up to half a million a day if I just concentrate on making money. My method is to sell valuable items while cutting trees in tree mine in trade channel. Which reduce a lot of time, and if there are any buyers of any items that I have I normally sell to them at a reasonable price. But this method is often tiring and takes lots of efforts, this method may seem noobish (if that's even a word) but so far it worked for me.

gbYRaID.gif

Sig made by: Alphonso

[-=[B1:Solaris]=-] [-=[B2:7Kingdoms]=-] [-=[B3:Firekingdoms]=-] [-=[B4:Swedminers]=-]

Mantee

Mantee

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 167 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

i got 500k in just 3 hours :P ( personal expreince )

WHAT. Please tell me your techinque 

test1

You there! Yes you! Person looking at this:

KittyKitKat

KittyKitKat

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purpur

How to make money:

>​Farm XP, invest in diamonds. Enchant level 30. You are now a Gset maker. This isn't too consistent since buyers aren't always there or shops only sell and not buy. But selling a bunch of Gsets (100K/armor+sword) and also being permanently prepared for the high risk-high reward world of pvp is a great perk (just keep a few sets for yourself and sell the others)

Also, if you have no farms, go to Paragon Nexus or join a faction with spawners or exp farms

>Enchant a golden axe and anvil it to get efficiency V. Use it exclusively in Tree farm for a reliable income of $300,000/Hour (based on average, may be more or less)

>Straight up going to pvp, questing, selling and if you ever lose, you can fall back on the other jobs until you're back on your feet or buy another set and go at it again

>Explore build worlds, find great land and build lovely estates that you can sell to others. Dig around for spawners or take a dive into an unclaimed ocean monument even (I'm not that lucky) and sell or use the spawners/guardians to assist your XP grind lifestyle since, why else would you not sell your spawners?

I think these are the most viable money-making strategies on the server.

Unless you're me and you're still building your Build4 faction lobby but you also play League of Legends so you're barely on and you live on your accrued fortune from back when you used these methods.

Supersam1029

Supersam1029

Noobie

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

i got 500k in just 3 hours :P ( personal expreince )

yeah, right. you would have to sell multiple mending books.

Klintus

Klintus

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

WHAT. Please tell me your techinque 

mine and mine, sell stuffs, and fish to get Books :D

cNTm0au.gif Take it easy, its just a GIF <3

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Nice way of making money bro

VJbGnl0.png

:redstone: JOIN RADIOACTIVE NOW!!!  :redstone: 

-=[Thanks SuKookNamJin for the awesome sig XD]=-

360Xbox

360Xbox

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
I have my own way to...
See i go to nether mine and mine obsidian a lot..

the diffrence between mining in the stone mine and nether mine is because we can save storage in our inventory rather then mining lots of stone

Money we can get

1 obsidian = 25$.... 5 cobble = 25$.....
It means more obsi, more money less inventory..

Spoiler

VJbGnl0.png

:redstone: JOIN RADIOACTIVE NOW!!!  :redstone: 

-=[Thanks SuKookNamJin for the awesome sig XD]=-

pranvexploder1

pranvexploder1

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

Well if you go mine in tree farm with eff4 dime axe for an hour you can simply get 30k already. (Personal experience)

TRUE.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users