38 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Ditoy3

Ditoy3

Noobie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Heyoo! to All..........

Tips for all Players that loves Fishing :)

Mending E Books Can get on Fishing

Requirements:
         1: God Mending Rod = can be buy at Greatlog for 20k
               2: Wait till the rains Drops
               3: You need to be Patient = The most important

Fishing While raining is Good. The enchants of your Rod will increase the Rate.
              Luck of the Sea + 2% Lure + 1%

You can get also Treasure on Fishing .The Junk rate will decrease while raining

The Mending Book can get in 1 out of 100 catch or maybe your`e be lucky :3

======================================================================================

Ivan870307

Ivan870307

The Isolated

• Server Donator
  • 2,489 posts

Heyoo! to All..........

Tips for all Players that loves Fishing :)

Mending E Books Can get on Fishing

Requirements:
         1: God Mending Rod = can be buy at Greatlog for 20k
               2: Wait till the rains Drops
               3: You need to be Patient = The most important

Fishing While raining is Good. The enchants of your Rod will increase the Rate.
              Luck of the Sea + 2% Lure + 1%

You can get also Treasure on Fishing .The Junk rate will decrease while raining

The Mending Book can get in 1 out of 100 catch or maybe your`e be lucky :3

======================================================================================

Fishing while raining only makes the waiting time cuts by 1/5. Mending book is not likely to be caught once in 100 catch. There is only 1.9% chance you catch an ebook, and majority isn't mending book. 

• Viper01 likes this

EKHolden

EKHolden

Enderdragon Slayer

• Banned
  • 2,596 posts

Fishing while raining only makes the waiting time cuts by 1/5. Mending book is not likely to be caught once in 100 catch. There is only 1.9% chance you catch an ebook, and majority isn't mending book. 

I belive .01 or .1 % chance of fishing a Mending book

Posted Image

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Abnegation - DeluxePirates -TheChosen -Metropolis- DarkMight- Rayhoven -Destruction -Inconceivables- LatinBuilders- TheHoldenCrew-TheRedLine- UnionJack- 8BitNation- Frostbite -Bali -Survivalist - DorkSide]=

Ivan870307

Ivan870307

The Isolated

• Server Donator
  • 2,489 posts

I belive .01 or .1 % chance of fishing a Mending book

I haven't got a mending book before, so I don't know how often you get a mending book, however I believe 1 mending book appears after roughly 5-20 books. Hence the chance is approx. <0.1%

Edited by Ivan870307, 08 November 2016 - 10:33 AM.

EKHolden

EKHolden

Enderdragon Slayer

• Banned
  • 2,596 posts

I haven't got a mending book before, so I don't know how often you get a mending book, however I believe 1 mending book appears after roughly 5-20 books. Hence the chance is approx. <0.1%

Seems legit

Posted Image

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Abnegation - DeluxePirates -TheChosen -Metropolis- DarkMight- Rayhoven -Destruction -Inconceivables- LatinBuilders- TheHoldenCrew-TheRedLine- UnionJack- 8BitNation- Frostbite -Bali -Survivalist - DorkSide]=

SterixxIsntHere

SterixxIsntHere

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 474 posts
I fished 1 enchanted fishing rod while I was fishing with my mending rod, but I press w and accidentally pressed q so I lost my mending rod

smlH6u9.png

Darroc

Darroc

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 159 posts

this one is pretty helpful tnx for the advice =)

Kickers

Kickers

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 173 posts

well i fishing on rain and pull it up more than 100 times still didnt get any mending books.is that a trick to get or just a tips for unluck guy?

fsxnDaF.jpg

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,272 posts

No editing auction post 

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

Ivan870307

Ivan870307

The Isolated

• Server Donator
  • 2,489 posts

No editing auction post 

... Have you opened your eyes?

• baraadou likes this

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Pinky Guy

• Server Donator
  • 2,078 posts

No editing auction post

This is in the tutorials section.
  • jayjay225 likes this

OMGitscarl

OMGitscarl

Sassy Bitch

• Server Donator
  • 2,272 posts

... Have you opened your eyes?

This is in the tutorials section.

Lol sorry :P 

• baraadou, GamingDudeYT and chicken leg like this

zx2gvFb.png

In society those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more

Bad7Leroy4Brown

Bad7Leroy4Brown

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 187 posts

Lure 3 reduces wait time for a bite by 300 ticks (15 seconds if tps is 20).

Luck of the sea reduces the chance for fish or junk and increases the chance for books, name tag, bow, rod, saddle, and lily pad.

Rain makes the time count down more quickly, about 20% faster. Darkness makes the count about twice as long.

On average, you can expect to fish a mending book after about 12 hours of constant fishing. Good luck!

oJLREDN.gif

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays, everybody's crazy." -- Charles Manson

razorstam

razorstam

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 91 posts

woh woh wait 12 hours ? u may get a mending book if you fish for 2 hours straight , trust me i've got more than 3 books by fishing in a sunny rainy day , ur chances is way more higher , if you do catch all the fish's , i don't know about you guys but it is not that bad ! 

Ivan870307

Ivan870307

The Isolated

• Server Donator
  • 2,489 posts
Well according to my experience average you get a mending book about 3 hours.

razorstam

razorstam

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 91 posts

some times u may find two mending book's straight in 15 min , the other day i was fishing , after the 3rd throw to the water i got a mending book , i went crazy on TS XD 

Bad7Leroy4Brown

Bad7Leroy4Brown

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 187 posts

Anecdotal reports of when you found books don't override the actual data. The chances are hard coded in the game, and given the average catch time, likelihood of rain, chance to catch any book, and chance within that to catch mending specifically, the average is about 12 hours of fishing.

It's like saying "the odds of winning the lottery are 1 billion to one" and someone who won says "that's not true; I only bought five tickets and I won".

I'm just glad I have my villager in SSP that trades me a mending book for 23 emeralds.

oJLREDN.gif

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays, everybody's crazy." -- Charles Manson

CuzImFake

CuzImFake

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 22 posts

... 1% you can catch mending book 99% you can catch items,Fish,and other enchanted books

Attached Files

Edited by CuzImFake, 29 November 2016 - 03:44 AM.

Ivan870307

Ivan870307

The Isolated

• Server Donator
  • 2,489 posts
If you look up the wiki then you know the chance of getting a random ebook is only 1.9% how come you can get one mending out of 1%

TheSavageKing

TheSavageKing

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 45 posts

u dont need a god rod hahahaha one time i went wit a normal rod AND THE FIRST CAST GOT ME MENDING it was insane my mate i was tlki to onskype couldnt beleive it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users