68 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Im not a noob i survived minecraft's hostile days, fought spawners and ive explored the nether and the end without mods, even fought Huge(no really

HUGE) really mean it huge mob waves. even made xp and drop collection farms and now im really rich(in iron and gold in singleplayer). even survived thunderstorms and charged creepers and made journals and tutorials.

Guns mod End Shooter (what does the text mean|) 2016 08 14 13.21.55
<p>
Thou shall no more Filipino in thy server.

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

For your knowing i am pro.Im just not on the forums every day.Im pro and rich and ill rekt you guys any day if i have time :P

yeah i know i also see a noob and for one question

DID YOU EVER GO INTO SURVIVAL IN MINECRAFT?

TOTAL SURVIVAL

Edited by StephenLim, 21 October 2016 - 11:57 AM.

<p>

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

AlienWandererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,322 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

yeah i know i also see a noob and for one question

DID YOU EVER GO INTO SURVIVAL IN MINECRAFT?

TOTAL SURVIVAL

Ever tried going with the "total survival" with the OreSpawn mod? If you were able to defeat mobzilla completely survival in less than a month of item collecting then ill give you thumbs up. It's not hard if you know what you're doing...

AyiROFH.gif

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

sorry dont have orespawn but i have mini bosses mod and the farlanders mod(adds more endermen and a miniboss named ender titan which spawn everywhere at nighttime).

Edited by StephenLim, 22 October 2016 - 10:57 AM.

<p>

FirelyHell

FirelyHell

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
If i ever have time.Ill get on teamextreme and prove it.😇

GpJzQwK.jpg                                                                  

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

do it so i can see and survive a day in WILDERNESS. if you survive ill give you a thumbs up and use leather armor and wooden sword and a bow and some arrows.

<p>

FirelyHell

FirelyHell

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 31 posts

I said when i have time.I have home renovations.Plus illl be able to play minecraft soon.

This is not an excuse,This is an explonation why i cant play.

Edited by FirelyHell, 23 October 2016 - 11:14 AM.

GpJzQwK.jpg                                                                  

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,985 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Are you guys seriously arguing? Stop, this type of argument is useless, a waste of time for both of you and others, and very nonsensical.

Both of you forget the topic and discussion of this topic, stay on track and stop useless trash talk, it's no fun at all, it's really irritating and rep tarnishing for others, I've had plenty of experience about this type of stuff. Just stop it. Not cool at all.

• ButtersStotch likes this

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[•Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

ButtersStotch

ButtersStotch

Diamond Monger

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red

Not cool. NOT COOL. (with ibu)

6IgHUa5.gif

i don't know what to post here

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Are you guys seriously arguing? Stop, this type of argument is useless, a waste of time for both of you and others, and very nonsensical.

Both of you forget the topic and discussion of this topic, stay on track and stop useless trash talk, it's no fun at all, it's really irritating and rep tarnishing for others, I've had plenty of experience about this type of stuff. Just stop it. Not cool at all.

thank you.

Guys This is not the section for arguing .

its minecraft modded so just post your mods please.

no more arguments asap.

<p>

FirelyHell

FirelyHell

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 31 posts

Yes,i agree.No arguing and INSULTING other players at this topic.

Edited by FirelyHell, 25 October 2016 - 06:13 AM.

GpJzQwK.jpg                                                                  

NightWanderer

NightWanderer

AlienWandererererer

• Server Donator
  • 3,322 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

do it so i can see and survive a day in WILDERNESS. if you survive ill give you a thumbs up and use leather armor and wooden sword and a bow and some arrows.

Is it that hard to survive 1 day in wild?...

Also, OreSpawn adds not "mini bosses"... it adds BOSSES. REAL ones. The king has 10K health.

AyiROFH.gif

T.E is not a community, it is a family. <3

Will remember you, Tater2sacks. R.I.P man. -Tank out-

Joe_labu

Joe_labu

420 Farmer

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

lol i can do that too, just dig 3 blocks below you and cover the top.

Just to add, can OreSpawn stuff defeat the Chaos Dragon?

bkzRGS0.gif

Credit: Me , lel

PM me if i win something (auction, contest, etc) because i tend to forget stuff... :P

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

no arguments please

<p>

ItsTheSpirit

ItsTheSpirit

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 135 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:turquoise!

/god xD

lol i can do that too, just dig 3 blocks below you and cover the top.

Just to add, can OreSpawn stuff defeat the Chaos Dragon?

Well the royal sword has a long range and 750 attack damage, tho you can only get it by killing the king. Ultimate bow is OP.

Posted Image

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

well we are discussing mods right now.

<p>

CzarinaXJO

CzarinaXJO

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 123 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

These are the mods that I'm using:

Bloodmoon Mod:

2016-03-22_19.19.59_zpsimufqiuj.png

Bloodmoon Mod! 
This mod adds a lunar event called "Bloodmoon", every night there is a chance of 5% (configurable) that a bloodmoon will rise. During the following night monsters will spawn faster and closer to the player. The spawn limit of monsters will also be higher. Notice that all of these things only apply to monsters spawned on the surface, you will not experience any of these effects if you are for example in a cave. You can also not sleep through a bloodmoon night (configurable). You can also turn on an option in the config file to make all monsters spawned by a bloodmoon vanish at dawn (Disabled by default).
On the visual side the moon, the sky and sky light will be tinted red, to accommodate for the red sky the fog will also turn black for a nicer effect.
If you can't wait for the bloodmoon, allow cheats and type /bloodmoon force, bloodmoon will be schedule the next night.

CandyCraft:
2016-03-23_14.57.13_zpsairavnlb.png

Grave Mod:

My favorite of all & a useful mod for me.
If you die you will have a gravestone in the place you died with your name & it holds all your items that you have before you died.
here's my example:
that's my gravestone with my name on it, just break the andesite AND!

2016-04-08_16.04.10_zpszzmqhvhf.png

Your character ghost will appear to kill you XD so you need to go back again to your grave and break it for the 2nd time to get your items back!

2016-04-08_16.05.36_zps7xaqdkbb.png

Minecraft Comes Alive:

Minecraft is in no way a soap opera in which you are the main character. But wouldn’t it be cool if it could be? Minecraft Comes Alive is a hugely detailed mod that turns your Minecraft experience, both single and multiplayer, into an RPG in which you can interact with villagers in a whole new way.

Villagers are either males or females who look and act like humans. You can interact with them in a lot of different ways, like chatting, asking them to follow you, asking favors, and trying to be romantic!

You can build relationships (either good or bad) with villagers. Your character will develop his or her role in the village depending on how you choose to have them act.

You can marry villagers if you get your relationship high enough. Married couples can have children who will do many chores for you. In single player and LAN, you can marry other players and have children with them too!
Be careful how you deal with villagers though…wouldn’t want to mess up your chances of a healthy relationship!

Hardcore mode gives you a top-secret feature. Play the mod and find out what it is! You should install this mod if you are a fan of games like SIMS and other life simulators, or just really like developing relationships with people. And the best part? You can still interact with villagers as you could in unmodded Minecraft! Trades and other interactions still work normally.

Oceancraft:

Oceancraft is a mod that almost completely overhauls the ocean in Minecraft. It makes them much more realistic and adds in 10 new mobs, new blocks, and new items!

Right off the bat, you’ll notice that the darkness is overwhelming. It makes traveling by water completely different, and even possibly dangerous.

The mod creates entities like pillar huts with cannibals in them, oysters, and seaweed!
New mobs are featured too! Some notable examples include cannibals, seagulls, and crabs.

If you’re feeling up for a challenge, head down to the depths…but you may be greeted by some new blocks and dangerous mobs!

This barely scratches the surface of the sheer amount of features this mod has. Download it and explore the oceans for yourself! P.S. bring diving gear to help you out!

2016-04-08_15.12.57_zpswrj0ygi8.png

2016-04-08_15.38.28_zpskiplrxl9.png

Realistic Torch:

Realistic Torches is a lightweight mod designed for modpack makers looking to add difficulty to the early game. The primary feature of this mod causes torches to burn out after a configurable amount of time, encouraging players to move toward more permanent light sources early on.

Torches are now unlit when crafting, and must be lit using a matchbox in a crafting grid or flint and steel after being placed. As a result, the matchbox must be acquired before players can do things like explore caves or prevent hostile spawning.
Torches will burn out after a specified amount of time (60 minutes real time by default, can be changed in the config) and become unlit. This encourages players to seek more permanent light sources early on, such as glowstone or lava.
Torches will be extinguished when rained on.
Permanently lit torches can be crafted using a glowstone crystal instead of coal.
Naturally light-emitting blocks (and some items) will emit light when held, making it easy to explore at night without having to constantly place torches.
Torch recipes added by other mods will be removed to ensure that the matchbox or flint and steel must be acquired to craft lit torches.

If you're in dark place you don't need to place a torch there just hold the torch in your hand and it will lightened the place.

2016-04-08_14.56.22_zps1rxk0wog.png

• NightWanderer likes this

A Queen will never leave her throne to address a peasant throwing stones.

UKrSFAI.png

In Game Name: xCzHime

Trader

Trader

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 975 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:yellow

eh, fridge mod pack is all i need ^-^ (although some of them do look fun)

seoz1NK.jpg

Leader of WildHorses (B3)
Proud Member of Swedminers (B4)

Anyone notice the "I" and "me" in Anime?

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts

installed that and unfortunately i deleted ALL of my mods.

<p>

StephenLim

StephenLim

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 92 posts
Okay now i reinstalled all of my mods
<p>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mods, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users