bivnn

bivnn

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 174 posts

What is your in-game name: bivnn

Is this your main account or your alternative account: This's my main account

How old are you: 14

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I can speak English and Vietnamese. I speak Vietnamese everyday but I speak English while playing.

How long have you been playing minecraft: About more than 2 years

How long have you been playing on TE: More than 1 years with this 'bivnn' account.

What are you good at in minecraft: Collecting stuffs and a bit of redstone.

How often do you play per day: Usually about 3 hours per day but my new study schedule is bit busy so it often about 15 hours a week.

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: No VIP

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: No bans

What faction have you joined before: Well, Paradise at B2 but i got kicked because timed out

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): With this bivnn account - B1: Aberdeen B3: Janissaries B4: Misfitv3

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: I wish to have a 2 chunks plot

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 6 , I'm not really good at building. I will keep learning to build more and more in the future to improve my ability.

Why do you want to join us: Dawnlight has been a faction with great fame  , xp farms and Medieval building style . I'm willing to join and work my best in order to make the faction bigger and stronger.

-Thanks for reading-

bivnn

VjjVY9w.png

GRIMMY

GRIMMY

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 23 posts

What is your in-game name:GRIMMY

Is this your main account or your alternative account:Yes

How old are you:12 (but psle is over)

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most:I speak English ._.

How long have you been playing minecraft:i have been playing it since I was primary 2

How long have you been playing on TE: 9 months I think?

What are you good at in minecraft: building

How often do you play per day: I can play like everyday? If I am not online for one or three days, that means I had like house issues

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank:nope

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: I got banned for accidental kill, I killed someone and got reported

What faction have you joined before:if it is in B2, I have not joined any before

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: Prolanderz  B3: ThisThing  B4: arcanpolisis

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:i would like to have 4 chunks

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 6-7

Why do you want to join us:i wanna join u all cuz I want a fac to be great and to be the number one in the whole build world 2

​now I am just waiting... pls answer... 

​To: Leader of Dawnlight 

The End

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 631 posts

What is your in-game name:GRIMMY

Is this your main account or your alternative account:Yes

How old are you:12 (but psle is over)

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most:I speak English ._.

How long have you been playing minecraft:i have been playing it since I was primary 2

How long have you been playing on TE: 9 months I think?

What are you good at in minecraft: building

How often do you play per day: I can play like everyday? If I am not online for one or three days, that means I had like house issues

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank:nope

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: I got banned for accidental kill, I killed someone and got reported

What faction have you joined before:if it is in B2, I have not joined any before

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: Prolanderz  B3: ThisThing  B4: arcanpolisis

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:i would like to have 4 chunks

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 6-7

Why do you want to join us:i wanna join u all cuz I want a fac to be great and to be the number one in the whole build world 2

​now I am just waiting... pls answer... 

​To: Leader of Dawnlight 

The End

Comments:

Not the Leader of Dawnlight, but fairly sure the reply would be somewhat like this.

This is the only active post you have on the forums as of the time I'm checking this. -Denied-

You are not banned from taking another application.

• GRIMMY likes this

rfNudld.gif

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 631 posts

What is your in-game name: bivnn

Is this your main account or your alternative account: This's my main account

How old are you: 14

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I can speak English and Vietnamese. I speak Vietnamese everyday but I speak English while playing.

How long have you been playing minecraft: About more than 2 years

How long have you been playing on TE: More than 1 years with this 'bivnn' account.

What are you good at in minecraft: Collecting stuffs and a bit of redstone.

How often do you play per day: Usually about 3 hours per day but my new study schedule is bit busy so it often about 15 hours a week.

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: No VIP

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: No bans

What faction have you joined before: Well, Paradise at B2 but i got kicked because timed out

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): With this bivnn account - B1: Aberdeen B3: Janissaries B4: Misfitv3

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: I wish to have a 2 chunks plot

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 6 , I'm not really good at building. I will keep learning to build more and more in the future to improve my ability.

Why do you want to join us: Dawnlight has been a faction with great fame  , xp farms and Medieval building style . I'm willing to join and work my best in order to make the faction bigger and stronger.

-Thanks for reading-

bivnn

Comments:

Did a little research about your previous posts and according to your "The Truth and Regrets" thread you posted, the leader of Valheru addressed you as "a good person with good intentions and never bugged about petty/silly things" . And as of what I have seen from you, you certainly don't seem to be those forum whores who only posts some rubbish on the forums. 

Apart from some "minor" flaws in your application, I wouldn't see why Dawnlight wouldn't be happy to welcome you to the faction.

Accepted.

Edited by abbccabbcc, 30 October 2017 - 10:08 AM.

• ashinshugar likes this

rfNudld.gif

GRIMMY

GRIMMY

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 23 posts

What is your in-game name: GRIMMY

Is this your main account or your alternative account: Main

How old are you: i am 12 (but PSLE is over)

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I speak ONLY english

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since i was 8 years old

How long have you been playing on TE: 9 months

What are you good at in minecraft: I am VERY good in building and a little bit good on mining

How often do you play per day: i can play AT LEAST 5 days a week

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: nope 

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: I got Banned for a accidental kill outside PVP and got banned by kenace

What faction have you joined before: iF it is in B2 i never joined any faction before

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4):B1: Prolanderz  B3: ThisThing  B4: arcanpolicis

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:I would like to have a 4 chunk

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 7

Why do you want to join us: I want to make a fac the BEST in the WHOLE B2

GRIMMY

GRIMMY

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 23 posts

What is your in-game name: GRIMMY

Is this your main account or your alternative account: Main

How old are you: 12

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I can speak English and Chinese but most of the time, I speak English

How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years

How long have you been playing on TE: I have been playing T.E for 10 months

What are you good at in minecraft: I am very good in building, giving ideas and designing

How often do you play per day: I can play T.E 5 times a week 

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: No I am not

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: I was banned once by kenace for killing people outside pvp i learnt that killing people outside PVP is really unfair

What faction have you joined before: I haven't joined any faction in B2 before

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): In B1: Prolanderz  In B3: ThisThing  In B4: Arcanpolicis

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: I would like to have 2 chunks my house is not that big

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 8 I could build a Victorian Style house if u want me to

Why do you want to join us: I would want to make the faction of yours continue to be Better, Incredible and Gorgeous. I would like to join dawnlight's fac to Increase my skills of building and rate my ability to build the Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style to 10

By: GRIMMY

To: The leader or the officer of the Dawnlight's fac

===I hope you like my post and hope u accept the invite===

This is my last chance...

Hope you reply soon Thank you for reading!

The End

Edited by GRIMMY, 01 November 2017 - 05:51 AM.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts
Spoiler

You've applied too many times in a short amount of time. This means you did not even bother reading our rules.

Denied.
You are banned from taking the application again.

Do not respond back to this topic.
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Discord: Pixel Love#6666

MentalpowerADA

MentalpowerADA

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 185 posts

B.U.M.P  :D

Ya Don't Put ur Special rank

On Ur Signatures just to Wipe Ur

rank on People's faces.

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 3,152 posts

Congratulations on reaching 10k views and being one of only 12 factions to do so. (At the time of this post)

• Presence, Pixel_Love, MentalpowerADA and 1 other like this

SunnyMoon

SunnyMoon

Pumpkin Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 98 posts

What is your in-game name: SunnyMoon

Is this your main account or your alternative account: main account

How old are you:20

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: mostly english and some mandarin

How long have you been playing minecraft: 2-3 years, give or take. also played pocket edition for a year

How long have you been playing on TE: close to a year

What are you good at in minecraft: redstone amateur( starting on hidden staircases), mining clean out (i take every ore and coal, basically cleaning it out)

How often do you play per day: right I am job-seeking so 30 mins to 1 hour

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: yes, VIP1, courtesy of my b4 fac leader, Ashin_Shugar :)

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: None

What faction have you joined before: B2-My own fac, Sleeping Dragon, but was inactive cos I was moving, B3-Gundams, inactive cos of uni study

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B4-Valheru, was inactive, trying to get back in, now that I have some time on my hands

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: plot, 4 chunks. always loved to build.

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 5 , tried a few times, never worked out but it is a good theme.

Why do you want to join us: I love the faction name. it's similar to my other in game names for other games: SunnyEclipse, DraconicEclipse. Always revolving around  the sun and moon.

scorpion79

scorpion79

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 225 posts

What is your in-game name: ​scorpion79

Is this your main account or your alternative account: ​this is my main account

How old are you: ​15 (2 months and 20 days left to be 16 :D )

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: English and Arabic and I most speak English 

How long have you been playing minecraft: 5 years

How long have you been playing on TE: ​4 years (not sure if 4 years but a very long time ago)

What are you good at in minecraft: ​I'm good at Redstone stuff (but not a master redstoner) and good at PVP

How often do you play per day: ​well I play like once (or twice) a week cuz of school and having exams in these days

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: ​nope

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: ​only once for too many accounts by empyrean (was misunderstanding) it was a misunderstanding so there wasn't any thing I did wrong bit I learnt (since I joined TE) 2 accounts is max per person 

What faction have you joined before: ​many but don't remember most of them 1.mythic 2.thepirates 3.knightsofblood 4.dreadnova 5.theogony 6.dreamaker (there is more but lazy to write them all since I don't remember the exact name :P )

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: dreadnova  B3: mythic B4: thepirates

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: ​a plot with 4 chunks (would build a great house/building in my chuck if I got accepted (but when I have time))

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: I ​don't know how to build any of those so 0 

Why do you want to join us: ​1. the faction that I'm in B2 is being kinda inactive and low players 2. I would like to join a faction that is active 3. my friend is there :D 4. your faction looks awesome I would like to join it plz

​looking forward to see my reply and if there is anything I forgot/missed tell me and I'll add it and if there is any questions u want to ask me feel free to ask and I'll reply once I noticed it 

​                                                                    

-scorpion79

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

What Is Your Name In Game : DORMET

Is This Your Main Account Or Your Alternative Account? : This My Main Account

How Old Are You : 15

What Language(s) Can You Speak, And If More Than 1,Which Do You Speak This Most : English

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft : 5 Years

How Long Have You Been Playing In TE : Almost 1 Years

What Are You Good At In Minecraft : Craftying Banners For Faction,Build

How Often Do You Play Per Day : 5-10 Hours (Every Day but Night)

Are You VIP? If Yes, Please State A Rank : Nope

How Many Times You Have Been Banned? Why,And What Have You Learnt From Each Ban : Forever (Ban Appeal) / because my dumb and ugly friends always take me in trouble and he always makes me exposed to warning or banned and topped me banned forever by joining this faction I think can become more mature

What Faction Have You Joined Before : UzumakiNyaIndo (My Friend Faction But Him Inactive For A Long Time And I Borried)

What Faction Are You Currently : B1

If You Do Join DawnLight , Do You Wish To Have A Plot Or Live In Hotel Room? I You Wish To Have A Plot, Do You Want 2 Chunk Or 4 Chunk : Live In Hotel Room Is Than More Enough

On A Scale 0 To 10 , Please Rate Your Own Ability To Build In Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian Style : 7 To 10 (My Own Skill To Build A Medieval House)

Why Do You Want To Join Us : Because I feel DawLight is full of adults because I do not want to be friends with people who stupid and nonsense that can make me banned . :diamond:

DISCORD: Juuzou Suzuya#0261

There is no place as comfortable as home.
Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts
Spoiler

​SunnyMoon

​So sorry that you had to wait so long, but all the recruiting officers have been somewhat inactive. Although your application itself looks bland in color, It's pretty solid so ​accepted.

​Edit: Need you to login to Build 2. You've been gone from it for so long that doing /eseen on you registers as "[!] Error [!] Player not found."

Spoiler

​Scorpion79

You're fairly new, but with this application I will give you a chance. ​Accepted.

Spoiler

​DORMET

Let's see, Lied about your registration date, not enough forum posts, your ban reason is quite concerning and vague (might have to have a mod check you) ​Edit: Yeah supporting a ban evader isn't a good thing to leave on your resume, using an unprofessional Diamond emoji just out of the blue, an odd signature to leave here...., and using an ungodly font that every time I see on mobile hurts my eyes and makes me have a more stronger prescription on my glasses each time. Fair enough...

​Denied.

​Banned from future applications.

Edited by Pixel_Love, 10 December 2017 - 09:38 PM.

Kcmi42r.gif

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

But I Really Really Want To Apply DawnLight What should I do?

Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

Cab You Give Me A Second Chance?

Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

Sorry I Say Can?

Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

What is your in game name: DORMET

Is this your main account or your alternative account: This my main account

How old are you: 15

What language(s) can u speak,and if more than 1,which do you speak the most: English

How long have you been playing on TE: Almost 1 years (i dont lie,because I just know if there is a forum from extreme server team but if the game really really almost 1 years)

What are you good at in minecraft: Crafting banner for faction and build a house

How often do you play per day: Every day 5 - 10 hours then study (every night)

Are you a VIP?If yes please state a rank: No VIP

How many times have you been banned?Why,and what have you learnt from each ban: Forever / because my friend who has a childlike nature that always makes trouble and in every problem he always takes me to the problem and the peak is he does not make appeal tires even create a new account called "Ban evader" and I was banned forever but I managed to make an apology by making an appeal tire and I finally came back and the lesson was "do not talk or make friends with people who have not obeyed the server rules"

What faction have you joined before: Uzumakinyaindo [B2] my friend is a leader but him not active almost 1 month and the leader becomes in my hand and me /f disband there fac because there is no one besides me.

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1-Districk13

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:i wish i can stay in hotel.

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style:7/10 because i can build some medieval house but sometimes I am also dizzy.

Why do you want to join us:because I want to add friendship especially in Dawnlight faction is full of people whose loyalty is high so there is no estimate to get banned by 100%

I wish on the 2nd chance I can be received in this Dawnlight faction

-Thank

Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts

Um excuse me? Who ever said you could get a 2nd chance. Here's what I said again

​DORMET

Let's see, Lied about your registration date, not enough forum posts, your ban reason is quite concerning and vague (might have to have a mod check you) ​Edit: Yeah supporting a ban evader isn't a good thing to leave on your resume, using an unprofessional Diamond emoji just out of the blue, an odd signature to leave here...., and using an ungodly font that every time I see on mobile hurts my eyes and makes me have a more stronger prescription on my glasses each time. Fair enough...

​Denied.

​Banned from future applications.

Denied means Denied and banned applications means that you are no longer eligible to apply to the faction. If English is the language you speak most than put it into context. Now I would give some sympathy and maybe have you write a 5 page 8 pt font, Times new roman, Single spaced essay on why you should be accepted into Dawnlight, but with being spammed 4 times with useless posts, you clearly don't deserve any chance.

But I Really Really Want To Apply DawnLight What should I do?

Unless given certain circumstances by the leaders, the answer to that question would be to bugger off, but with what you have just showed in not even a day, you are not eligible to even APPLY to the faction.

Cab You Give Me A Second Chance?

Read what I said again. Denied is Denied and banned applications means to stop applying here. No Second chances.

Sorry I Say Can?

​Can you not see the fucking edit button?

What is your in game name: DORMET

Is this your main account or your alternative account: This my main account

How old are you: 15

What language(s) can u speak,and if more than 1,which do you speak the most: English

How long have you been playing on TE: Almost 1 years (i dont lie,because I just know if there is a forum from extreme server team but if the game really really almost 1 years)

What are you good at in minecraft: Crafting banner for faction and build a house

How often do you play per day: Every day 5 - 10 hours then study (every night)

Are you a VIP?If yes please state a rank: No VIP

How many times have you been banned?Why,and what have you learnt from each ban: Forever / because my friend who has a childlike nature that always makes trouble and in every problem he always takes me to the problem and the peak is he does not make appeal tires even create a new account called "Ban evader" and I was banned forever but I managed to make an apology by making an appeal tire and I finally came back and the lesson was "do not talk or make friends with people who have not obeyed the server rules"

What faction have you joined before: Uzumakinyaindo [B2] my friend is a leader but him not active almost 1 month and the leader becomes in my hand and me /f disband there fac because there is no one besides me.

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1-Districk13

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:i wish i can stay in hotel.

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style:7/10 because i can build some medieval house but sometimes I am also dizzy.

Why do you want to join us:because I want to add friendship especially in Dawnlight faction is full of people whose loyalty is high so there is no estimate to get banned by 100%

I wish on the 2nd chance I can be received in this Dawnlight faction

-Thank

The grammatical errors are even worse in this application and again, no one said they would give you a "second chance" and no one ever will.

​tl;dr You cannot apply again. Any other posts on this recruitment page from you will be reported to staff.

​tl;dr tl;dr Fuck off.

• Presence and royalcat like this
Kcmi42r.gif

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,325 posts

Ok,thank for reading :(

Goodbye TeamExtreme.

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,431 posts
Bump
Kcmi42r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic