Dawnlight - Recruitment Page [B2]

81 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Kentoxa

Kentoxa

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue Like Diamonds !
What is your in-game name: Trader_Pro
Is this your main account or your alternative account: main account
How old are you: 13
What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I speak arabic and english.. english mostly
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4.6 yrs
How long have you been playing on TE: since 17/2/2017(about 6 months ago)
What are you good at in minecraft: redstone/farming/building/enchanting and mining
How often do you play per day: I play every weekend and other days on chat craft
Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: nope :(
How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 2times.. 1st one by kenace for we need to have a chat.. 2nd one was by console but It was by mistake.. I wasnt hacking.. I learnt from the first ban not to act in a bad attitude
What faction have you joined before: Interstellar/theholdencrew/mythic and hopefully Dawnlight :D
What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: LorienShop(I am actually the owner) B3: Gundams B4: PvPGang
If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: a hotel room is great :P
On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 8.5/10
Why do you want to join us: it looks a cool,great and a nice faction to stay in. Hopefully I can make some friends there.

Waiting for response :D

LbhXswV.png

Spoiler

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 529 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

What is your in-game name: Trader_Pro
Is this your main account or your alternative account: main account
How old are you: 13
What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I speak arabic and english.. english mostly
How long have you been playing minecraft: 4.6 yrs
How long have you been playing on TE: since 17/2/2017(about 6 months ago)
What are you good at in minecraft: redstone/farming/building/enchanting and mining
How often do you play per day: I play every weekend and other days on chat craft
Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: nope sad.png
How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 2times.. 1st one by kenace for we need to have a chat.. 2nd one was by console but It was by mistake.. I wasnt hacking.. I learnt from the first ban not to act in a bad attitude
What faction have you joined before: Interstellar/theholdencrew/mythic and hopefully Dawnlight biggrin.png
What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: LorienShop(I am actually the owner) B3: Gundams B4: PvPGang
If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: a hotel room is great tongue.png
On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 8.5/10
Why do you want to join us: it looks a cool,great and a nice faction to stay in. Hopefully I can make some friends there.

Waiting for response biggrin.png

Comments:

I don't see why I would want to invite you anymore. And I don't get why you're so positive in your application, when you know you're not welcome here. But well, I'd give you a quick recap of what you've done here in the past then:

Said the followings to Presence_ (or the recruiters):

K ty pixel,

Presence, wake up I need a respond here  smile.png

so?

And here's partial of what Pixel_Love replied to your past application:

Spoiler

So I suppose you're probably gonna tell me "Dude, that was the past, I've learnt my lesson after my appeal". Well, is that the case though?

Pixel_Love said about the followings before your appeal: 

Forum Whoring

- Not using the edit button.

Well, have you used the edit button?

http://forums.teamex...pvp-gang-today/

http://forums.teamex...p-gang-v-20-b4/

- Saying the same things over and over again.

And this post also involves your Narcissism

http://forums.teamex...pro#entry669447

So, you said the same thing twice, and then with your disgusting behavior, you attempted to edit the first one so it looked like you only said something once. Well, very shady.

Edit: I might as well add this then,

Stupidity

http://forums.teamex...pvp-gang-today/

Regarding the following sentence:

"I just made this thread to make friends and a good team but you guys ruined it.. you alwasy ruin everything i love "

Well, make friends? From what I see, you're not even trying. Copying other people's things without their permission, agressively starting arguments without even a single warning, and you expect someone to like you? With this personality?

Conclusion

http://forums.teamex.../?hl=trader_pro

I am terribly disappointed in you, Trader_Pro. In your appeal, you SWORE that you would change, and hoped that the community would forgive you. Yet, I haven't seen you change. And the way you're acting right now cements the notion that you haven't learned anything from that ban, and you're NOT, going to change.

Denied.

Trader_Pro has applied twice and no longer has more attempts to apply.

Edited by abbccabbcc, 01 September 2017 - 06:21 PM.

• kashaf, robertxjones, MyChemiRomanCRO and 8 others like this

rfNudld.gif

Join us! Apply here: http://forums.teamex...itment-page-b2/

s0s0

s0s0

why my tiltle is a mud farmer?

• Server Donator
  • 310 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:pink

What is your in-game name: s0s0thelady.

Is this your main account or your alternative account: Main.

How old are you: 12

What language (s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak most: Arabic,English and French (still learning it.. more like a work in progress) well these days i can say mostly English.. i guess.

How long have you been playing minecraft: Probably 4 years.

How long have you been playing on TE: About 2 years i guess.

What are you good at in minecraft: mostly mining or enchanting i really don't know.

How often do you play per day: 2 hours at least.

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: VIP 1.

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 1 false ban by Eva.

What faction have you joined before: FairyLaw, Survivalist, Inconceivables, Beacons, Mythic, HyperNexus, Basilisk, RainbowCity, etc

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): 

B1: Derpland (BuilderzAlive)

B2: actually i am in a faction but it is rare to see somebody active so yeah but it would be a dumb move to leave it and i am not accepted yet.

B3: Inconceivables

B4: RainbowCity

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: A plot, 4 chunks. 

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: umm 8.. i guess.

Why do you want to join us: Because my faction in B2 is inactive also it seems to be a good faction.

ZXvLa0N.png?2

I love pigs

Special thanks to Jeeva

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts
Spoiler

Now as the leader of Inconceivables, I have seen s0s0 grow right in front of my eyes

Spoiler

It would be a burden not to actually accept s0s0 as I have seen her again grow from an innocent sweet girl to someone who can now take self conscience of herself and know how to handle in situations better than before.

One reason why I didn't want to review this is that I feel like my bias would go towards accepting her, but I really am serious in which s0s0 has become a more mature person. Sure she still has her sweet side and sure she is still has a long way to go but as I said before, s0s0 is someone we should not deny. I enjoy her presence around and personally she is a fine member to me. The one thing we would like you to have is some hobby that you enjoy and are good at.

I don't know if abb, Pres, or Loudi will have any judgements on you, but personally I do feel like you should be accepted. And I'm going to keep it that way.

• s0s0 likes this
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Leader Of Inconceivables

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts

Bump

Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange
Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

FlowerBunny

FlowerBunny

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 31 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Neon

What is your in-game name: FlowerBunny

Is this your main account or your alternative account: Main

How old are you: 14 Nearlly 15 

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: English speak a little Spanish 

How long have you been playing minecraft: 5 years 

How long have you been playing on TE: 3-4 years

What are you good at in minecraft: Potions banners 

How often do you play per day: As often as I can At least 2 hours a day  

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: SVip Vip3

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 0

What faction have you joined before: Many over my time Baclami , swedminers then some other which i cant remember and some of my own ShiningStatues and SignsOfTheGalaxy

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1- Neanderthals (As helping a friend re-build fac) B3-SignsOfTheGalaxy B4- Swedminers 

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: I don't mind whatever is available 

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 7

Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you because I don't have a fac in B2 I know many members in your fac and Your fac looks very well looked after and has a nice theme!

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

• baraadou and s0s0 like this

Gamer 819 YT

Gamer 819 YT

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 36 posts

What is your in-game name:Gamer819YT

Is this your main account or your alternative account:alt

How old are you:15

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most:english malay [englis]

How long have you been playing minecraft:since 2013

How long have you been playing on TE: 5 months

What are you good at in minecraft:not a noob not a pro

How often do you play per day:more than 6 hours

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank:nope

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban:1, a temp ban cuz i made a xray joke. never joke about hacks

What faction have you joined before:i forgot

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4):b1 summit,

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:2

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style:6.6

Why do you want to join us:to make friends, to do stuffs.

7vmwPcc.png

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts

FlowerBunny

Spoiler

Gamer819YT

Spoiler

Application

Dawnlight carefully selects their recruits, and only accepts those who puts a lot of efforts to their own applications. Recruiters checks each applicator's information thoroughly, from profile information to previous ban appeals and much more. Additionally, we will reply to each application with a comment on how it can be improved. Dawnlight reserves the right to ban applicators from applying in the future if we see fit. 

You have 2 chances to apply, and if you are not banned from future applications, you may only apply again a month after your first one.

•   If your forum account does not surpass 50 active posts, you will be denied, regardless of your forum rank.

No exceptions for both of you.

Denied.

You may apply again after you reach 50 posts.

Edited by Pixel_Love, 02 September 2017 - 06:18 PM.

Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

Tineng

Tineng

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 302 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Pink

What is your in-game name: Tineng

How old are you: 14 

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: Im from philippines ( its not way to said im not good in english, im not very perfect in english but i will speak in good at english.

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years 

How long have you been playing on TE: 2 years

What are you good at in minecraft: Potions building exploring and mining

How often do you play per day: As often as I can At least 10 hours per day right now

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Vip2

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: i  banned but i got unbanned

What faction have you joined before: Theogony but i decided to leave ( long story )

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1- B1 : Explorer B3 : Mythic : B4 : Seafarm

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want i want 1 plot only and i will make beautiful house 

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 8

Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you because I don't have a fac in B2 and i will help other new players in dawnlight. and also make friends..

B1a6yUv.png
B1: DerpLand   B2 Theogony B3Mythic   B4 Seafarm 

Signature By CzarinaXJO

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts

What is your in-game name: Tineng

How old are you: 14 

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: Im from philippines ( its not way to said im not good in english, im not very perfect in english but i will speak in good at english.

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years 

How long have you been playing on TE: 2 years

What are you good at in minecraft: Potions building exploring and mining

How often do you play per day: As often as I can At least 10 hours per day right now

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Vip2

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: i  banned but i got unbanned

What faction have you joined before: Theogony but i decided to leave ( long story )

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1- B1 : Explorer B3 : Mythic : B4 : Seafarm

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want i want 1 plot only and i will make beautiful house 

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: 8

Why do you want to join us: I would like to join you because I don't have a fac in B2 and i will help other new players in dawnlight. and also make friends..

We here at Dawnlight have decided to put your application on hold as we have reason to believe that you are in fact an evader and your ban reason showed us that you may have a relationship with evaders which only makes our assumption stronger. Also, not to be rude but your saying "i will speak good in English" hasn't really added up to this application.

This thread has been in the dumps for too long so I might as well bump it and make a ruling for this application.

Not only from our assumptions, but also the fact that you made a new faction recruitment thread, and the fact that I need to bump this thing, I can safely say

Denied.

The choice of you being banned to take another application will be held to Presence_ or Loudi.

Anyways,

Bump

• Presence likes this
Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,274 posts