Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

FH4z2IS.png

Before viewing our recruitment page, please read and agree the following rule:

As we have spent much time on this recruitment page, we strictly prohibit any text, phrases, formats or style to be copied from our recruitment page. Violators will receive a report against their recruitment page. Thank you for your cooperation.
-Leader and Members of Dawnlight.

Current Recruitment Page Status: Recruiting

Note: If the current recruitment page status is closed, do NOT apply. 

Greetings, TE Player:

We are Dawnlight, faction located in Build2 world. 

Formerly known as Elysium, we have merged with Temeria, now addressed as the faction "Dawnlight".

We are looking for active members who are willing to follow our rules, in exchange, we wish you can enjoy your stay.

One may take a look at our faction using /warp Dawnlight.

hRXtk4p.jpg

Do you wish to join us? If you do, please ensure that you have read everything on the recruitment page.

Faction Ranks

Faction Ranks are not to be obtained by completing certain tasks the faction gives but instead given to those who faction staffs deem appropriate. Higher faction ranks do not grant any perks and does not mean you will be better treated, but rather signifies your identity in the faction. Higher faction ranks show your loyalty and how trustworthy you are.

Faction Rank I - Recruit

Faction Rank II - Member

Faction Rank III - Squire

Faction Rank IV - Merchant

Faction Rank V - Architect

Faction Rank VI - Prodigy

Faction Rank VII - Tactician

Faction Rank VIII - Wizard

Faction Staffs

Dawnlight Moderating Panel

Leaders

• Presence_
  • Loudi

Administrator(s)

• abbccabbcc (Lead Administrator)
  • ilevu   
  • kecske97 

Faction Operator(s)

• kashaf
  • MyChemiRomanCRO

Faction Manager(s)

• PuppyDerpy
  • MentalPowerADA
  • Flame_Thrower
  • Electrode
  • Pixel_Love

4. Faction Assistant(s)

• Daryl909
  • el_fantasmo
  • EmpImperial
  • rubina

Faction Staff Professions:

Faction Staff Professions are to be chosen by Dawnlight's Faction Staffs, and they may reject this opportunity if they do not wish to have a Faction Staff Profession. A Faction Staff Profession allows faction staffs to participate in certain events, such as recruiting.

Recruitment Managing (2/2): 

• abbccabbcc
  • Pixel_Love

Event Managing (1/5):

• abbccabbcc
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

Plot & Faction Area Managing (0/10):

• TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

Development (2/5):

• kashaf
  • Loudi
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

Faction Staff Ranks

Faction Staff Ranks are to be offered to those whom Dawnlight's Leaders have entrusted. As a faction staff, it is your duty to protect the faction from any rule violators, and to penalize those who disrupts the established orders of Dawnlight.

As a faction staff, you will be given access to use Officer Commands, however, you are limited to the commands you can use. You are trusted not to use commands you cannot use, though there are no physical boundaries stopping you. 

Faction Staff Rank I - Faction Assistant

Spoiler

Faction Staff Rank II - Faction Manager

Spoiler

Faction Staff Rank III - Faction Operator

Spoiler

Faction Staff Rank IV & V - Faction Administrator & Faction Lead Administrator 

Spoiler

Staff Rules are written in the faction chat.

Faction Warps:

This faction has 7 guardian experience farms, however some are still currently under construction. All farms are open for faction members to use, but they may not complain about their loss of items if they die in the experience farm, and they must follow the rules stated in the farm, or they will be banned from using any faction guardian farms in the future.

- /warp ggfarm

- /warp ggfarm1

- /warp ggfarm2

- /warp ggfarm3

- /warp ggfarm4

- /warp ggfarm5

- /warp ggfarm6

In-Game & Forums Rules

The faction rules are here to keep things in shape. We penalize any faction member(s) who violate these regulations, to keep our faction manageable, and to make our members feel safe. 

Note that general server in-game rules and forum rules also apply to our faction rules.

In-Game

• Do not grief or steal other player's property. You cannot take any items, blocks or even animals, regardless whether they are in a container or physically placed. In cases of you accidentally breaking blocks in the faction, immediately contact faction management or it shall be accounted as a theft. It is recommended that you also report the management any suspicious acts or anything that may be missing.
  • Do not request to be promoted to a higher faction rank. Faction Staffs will promote you if they deem appropriate. Whether it'd be you being mature, active, helpful, etc, it's always better than asking for a promotion.
  • Do not beg for items. It's alright to ask for items once, but if you are rejected, do not demand anything.
  • You must be respectful towards faction members, it's alright to joke, but if anyone is offended, you must stop immediately.
  • Abusive players shall face serious consequences.
  • Respect your superior's decisions (Recruit = Member < Officer < Leader). Despite this rule, we encourage faction members to share their opinions as long as they keep it civil. Note that all members are treated equally, but a faction staff's decision is more likely to be accepted than a normal faction member's decision.
  • Stay active. Players who fail to log in at least once per 10 days will be kicked from Dawnlight. Note that we only check your activity on the B2 World, and not the actual server. If you are planning to be inactive for some time, please contact management and describe the duration of your inactivity.
  • Mining is strict in Dawnlight. You may dig under your plot, but you cannot surpass its borders. Do not mine anywhere else under the faction. To mine, simply go to Wilderness or the Mine World instead.
  • Build only in your designated plot, assigned by an officer or a leader. You must receive permission from management before building anything else outside of your plot. Do not build on the borders either. 
  • Do not build any large redstone contraptions that involve a lot of pistons, hoppers, redstone torch inverters, etc. These machines cause massive lag in the faction.
  • Spend effort in your houses. Add shape, a variety of blocks (palettes), etc. Houses that do not meet our minimum requirements will be demolished. (For more details contact managements.)
  • In faction facilities, there are specific rules & guidelines on how to use the facility. The owner of the facility has the right to ban any rule violators from using the facility at any time.
  • Do not start any arguments. If an interpersonal relationship is damaged, you must seek a diplomatic solution. Do not ignite arguments in the faction.
  • Do not abuse faction resources. Faction resources are found in community chests and faction facilities. These items are not to be given to anyone that is not a faction member or sold to anyone and is for personal use only. Take only as much as you need, and do not be greedy with faction resources.
  • Faction members can only have 1 pet/animal, and can NOT have nether portals in their houses.
  • Faction members may only place their lockettes in their own plot. 
  • (This rule applies to VIP2+ only) You may not set any public warps anywhere in or near our faction without permission.
  • (This rule applies to VIP2+ only) Do not tp to leaders or officers without permission. 

Building Regulations

• If a member is unable to make his own house, he may live in a hotel room indefinitely. Faction members can ask faction managements for a room if necessary.
  • Dawnlight reserves the right to request players to edit, upgrade or even demolish their houses if they do not meet the building requirements.
  • Dawnlight require faction members to build in specific themes. Namely, the themes allowed are medieval /renaissance / Victorian era ones.
  • Dawnlight faction members may only build in their designated plots. Plot boundaries are marked by dark oak wood slabs. Players cannot build on them, but only inside them.

Forums

• All applications must be posted publicly in the recruitment page, and not through PMs with the leaders or officers.
  • Respect the recruiter's decision. They do not deny you for no reason(s).
  • If you do apply, we will search for your information carefully, and if we find something that does not match to the information you give us, you will be denied. 
  • Your application cannot look similar to other ones, or it will be accounted as copying. If caught, you will be denied immediately.
  • You may not offend, threaten, or annoy recruiters to check your application through private messages or you will be denied immediately.
  • Do not give out personal information that we do not ask for at all in your application, such as real life names or countries.
  • If you are not here to apply, do not post anything. BUMPs can be handled by recruiters or leaders. All posts unrelated to applications will be reported and hid. 
  • Do not post any inappropriate content at all on our recruitment page. If heavily violated, we may contact server staffs to take actions against your forum account. 
  • Be patient, if a recruiter is unable to check your recruitment page, they may be busy doing something else. Recruiters will always check when they can.
  • You may not change the contents of your application, therefore you cannot edit your post once 5 minutes has passed from your post time. This 5 minute is to allow you to correct the forum bugs that may occur on your post. Alternatively, you may click the "More Reply Options" button and preview your message before posting. If we find any edit logs that exceeds 5 minutes on your application then you will be denied.

Repercussion System

Dawnlight has devised its own repercussion system to punish those that do not agree and break the rules on faction soil.

•  The smallest version of a reprimand is a warning. This warning is distributed to players who have committed minor rule violations. Warnings expire in 1 month's period, namely 30 days. If you collect 3 warnings within a month, you will be demoted to recruit, regardless of your current rank. 
  •   Another punishment is a demotion. When demoted, the player's rank is lowered by one. In the case of recruits, demotions are Kick Marks. If a recruit has 4 Kick Marks, they will be kicked from the faction. Demotions or Kick Marks have no expiring date, and can be removed if the management deems the player has improved.
  •   The last and most serious punishment is a kick. Once a player is kicked, they are not members of Dawnlight anymore. In addition, they may not join back Dawnlight in the future. Kicks are saved for the most serious violations.
  •   Lastly, if a player violates not only faction rules, but also server rules, they will be reported and may be banned from the entire TeamExtreme network. 
  •   Dawnlight reserves the right to punish members as the management sees fit. There are no certain punishments on certain rule violations, and the punishments can vary depending on the case. Both officers and leaders are allowed to penalize rule violators.

Application

Dawnlight carefully selects their recruits, and only accepts those who puts a lot of efforts to their own applications. Recruiters checks each applicator's information thoroughly, from profile information to previous ban appeals and much more. Additionally, we will reply to each application with a comment on how it can be improved. Dawnlight reserves the right to ban applicators from applying in the future if we see fit. 

You have 2 chances to apply, and if you are not banned from future applications, you may only apply again a month after your first one.

•   If your in-game or forum account completes one of the following conditions, your application will be unconditionally given its respective results. This attempt also counts as one of your chances, so check carefully
  •   If your forum account does not surpass 50 active posts, you will be denied, regardless of your forum rank.
  •   If you do have less than 3 months of in-game experience, you will be denied.
  •   If your age is not higher than 12, you will be denied.
  •   If you have been banned twice (or higher) from the server for the same ban reasons, you will be denied.
  •   If you are currently suspected as the culprit of a crime on the server, we will not check your application until the results are given by the staffs.
  •   To apply, answer the questions given. All questions must be listed in your application, and none should be missed.

What is your in-game name:

Is this your main account or your alternative account:

How old are you:

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most:

How long have you been playing minecraft:

How long have you been playing on TE: 

What are you good at in minecraft:

How often do you play per day:

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank:

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban:

What faction have you joined before:

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4):

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style:

Why do you want to join us:

Credits:

Recruitment Page Made By: Presence & abbccabbcc & Pixel_Love

Rules Made By: Loudi & abbccabbcc

Dawnlight Logo Made By: rubina

Recruiters: abbccabbcc & Pixel_Love

Edited by Presence, 16 August 2017 - 10:39 PM.

• kashaf, robertxjones, FierceDragon and 23 others like this

dxk9iYP.jpg

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts

Current Recruitment Page Status: Recruiting

Page updated.

397 replies hidden by staff -a total amount of 40 pages aproximately- so that nobody gets confused with the latest faction customizations and big changes.

Formerly known as Elysium, we have merged with Temeria, and we are now addressed as the faction "Dawnlight".

We are looking forward to see your applications.

• Diggeruperer and DORMET like this

dxk9iYP.jpg

Loudi

Loudi

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 579 posts

Reserved

reverse_destello

reverse_destello

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 22 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
  • In-game name : reverse_destello
  • Is this my main account or my alt account? : Main
  • How old are you? : 15
  • What languages do i speak? : Only English
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? : i would say since 1.7.3 - 1.7.4
  • How long have you been playing T.E? : almost 10 - 11 months.
  • How often do i play everyday? : usually 3-4 hours / when i can
  • Are you VIP? : yes, VIP 6 - EVIP.
  • How many times have i been banned? : 3 times, all from eva, and what i learned from that is that Eva hates my guts.
  • What faction have i joined before? : The one I'm in now, I'm the only person in it.
  • What faction am i currently in? : B1 - Derpland. B3 - Inconceivables. B4 - Revolution, which i will soon disband.
  • If I do join dawnlight, do i wish to live in a hotel or build a house? : build a house - 4 chunks.
  • On a scale of 0-10, what do i rate my ability to build medival houses? : I like modern type houses, but i would say atleast a 5.
  • Why do i want to join dawnlight? : Mostly because of the gfarms and the fact that ive never been in an actual B2 faction.

P.S. sorry for not making it look 'smexy' rubina.. lol. 

• iLoveToDance likes this

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,244 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
Spoiler

If your forum account does not surpass 50 active posts, you will be denied, regardless of your forum rank

No exceptions. Denied.
Kcmi42r.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ The Greatest Of All Time ]=

Leader Of Inconceivables

ItsTheSpirit

ItsTheSpirit

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 135 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:turquoise!

What is your in-game name: ItsTheSpirit.

Is this your main account or your alternative account: My main.

How old are you: Am 22 years old.

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I mostly speak Arabic. I also speak English. French is in the "meh" stage. Been a while since I have talked in German, so am not sure about this one.

How long have you been playing minecraft: For about 6 years.

How long have you been playing on TE: A year and a half, I believe?

What are you good at in minecraft: Am good at mining, a bit at building, and am good at being a noob.

How often do you play per day: Mostly a few hours. But I got a life, and a lot of worries. I may go inactive for, approximately a week as a max.

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Ain't got none, son.

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: Never been banned.

What faction have you joined before: I honestly forgot my old B2 faction name. Been a while. Was in Seafarm in B4, Saxon in B1. 

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): Right now, am in Aberdeen in B1, Valheru in B4, and MiniMart3 in B3.

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: Considering I kinda timed out, and am already busy with life and building 2 other houses, I would like to stick in a hotel for now until I get more active and more materials.

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: I still don't know. Been a while since I have ever opened MineCraft. But I don't remember being able to build Renaissance nor Victorian. I was good at Medieval. I'd say 6-7/10.

Why do you want to join us: I saw 2 of the few people I have ever really met on this server. Considering how old I am on the server, I don't know that many people. Also, from what I read from first post, this faction seems nicely built, and nicely managed. Having many rules, makes the members be less rule breaking. 

-somehow skipped a question- Also, don't judge my taste of colors :P.

Edited by ItsTheSpirit, 18 August 2017 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

FP01

FP01

Shop Owner

• Banned
  • 219 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green
Just to follow the topic.... :D

mGsSduN.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Yellow=Faction Recruitment :)  =[ B1: FireNation , B2: DawnLightB3: Mythic  Mythic ,B4: Legendary  Legendary]= :) Green=Faction Chat

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 519 posts

What is your in-game name: ItsTheSpirit.
Is this your main account or your alternative account: My main.
How old are you: Am 22 years old.
What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: I mostly speak Arabic. I also speak English. French is in the "meh" stage. Been a while since I have talked in German, so am not sure about this one.
How long have you been playing minecraft: For about 6 years.
How long have you been playing on TE: A year and a half, I believe?
What are you good at in minecraft: Am good at mining, a bit at building, and am good at being a noob.
How often do you play per day: Mostly a few hours. But I got a life, and a lot of worries. I may go inactive for, approximately a week as a max.
Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Ain't got none, son.
How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: Never been banned.
What faction have you joined before: I honestly forgot my old B2 faction name. Been a while. Was in Seafarm in B4, Saxon in B1.
What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): Right now, am in Aberdeen in B1, Valheru in B4, and MiniMart3 in B3.
If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: Considering I kinda timed out, and am already busy with life and building 2 other houses, I would like to stick in a hotel for now until I get more active and more materials.
On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: I still don't know. Been a while since I have ever opened MineCraft. But I don't remember being able to build Renaissance nor Victorian. I was good at Medieval. I'd say 6-7/10.
Why do you want to join us: I saw 2 of the few people I have ever really met on this server. Considering how old I am on the server, I don't know that many people. Also, from what I read from first post, this faction seems nicely built, and nicely managed. Having many rules, makes the members be less rule breaking.
-somehow skipped a question- Also, don't judge my taste of colors :P.

Comments:

First off, this is an organized application. This was very easy to read, and easy to understand, so though you mostly speak Arabic, I don't think you'll have problem communicating.
You have a lot experience, both in TE and Minecraft. I think will be a great addition to Dawnlight.

-Accepted-

P.S: Your noob skills are still not on point, you may want to improve on this.

Edited by abbccabbcc, 20 August 2017 - 11:51 AM.

• ItsTheSpirit likes this

rfNudld.gif

Join us! Apply here: http://forums.teamex...itment-page-b2/

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,244 posts

Just to follow the topic.... :D

Please no useless comments. You could have easily followed this topic by click on the button in the top right corner Follow this topic
  • abbccabbcc likes this
Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,244 posts

Bump

Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Cubercubic

Cubercubic

Master Manipulator

• Server Donator
  • 2,093 posts
Bump

C6qdHRB.png
Thanks to jeeva for this amazing sig

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 519 posts

Bump

BUMPs are handled by recruiters or leaders. All posts unrelated to applications will be reported and hid.  

rfNudld.gif

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,244 posts
Bump
Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

kashaf

kashaf

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,199 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

Not Spamming or anything 

But

i'd like to request future applicants to prefer building on a plot rather than taking a room in the hotel

But either way this will not be Affecting the Response to your application (whether u get accepted or not). 

Spoiler

You will be contributing  to fac more by building

And to those who think building in medieval is like climbing Mount Everest . Medieval is the simplest building style i've known (Apart from dirt houses xD) Mainly Wood and some stone is used. So.... Give it a Go :)

Spoiler

wPTTpI3.gif
Thnx to RHYE for this amazing Signature
Avalanche is recruiting loyal members Click Here

Pixel_Love

Pixel_Love

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,244 posts

Resetting the Bump counter

Kcmi42r.gif

Leader Of Inconceivables

Presence

Presence

Derp

• Server Donator
  • 1,777 posts
Bump

dxk9iYP.jpg

robertxjones

robertxjones

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 576 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

What is your in-game name: robertxjones

Is this your main account or your alternative account: main

How old are you: 12 1/3 Check my age for proof (Does that count as higher than 12?)

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: English

How long have you been playing minecraft: Just passed 5 years

How long have you been playing on TE: 2 years and 10 months

What are you good at in minecraft: Building

How often do you play per day: Over the summer, I play everyday, over school days, I only play on the weekends

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Yes, Vip2

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 0

What faction have you joined before: Elysium B2

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: N/A B3: ReBuild B4: TBV

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: Yes, 2 chunks please!

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: um... 4?

Why do you want to join us: I joined this faction before, remember me? I was invited by Xblade and I would like to come back :D It's name used to be Progamerz then it was Elysium

G4VD3Kf.png

wow / Such thx to FriendsNone for makin this sig :D \ much luv

R.I.P tater2sacks you will be missed ;-;

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 519 posts

What is your in-game name: robertxjones

Is this your main account or your alternative account: main

How old are you: 12 1/3 Check my age for proof (Does that count as higher than 12?)

What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: English

How long have you been playing minecraft: Just passed 5 years

How long have you been playing on TE: 2 years and 10 months

What are you good at in minecraft: Building

How often do you play per day: Over the summer, I play everyday, over school days, I only play on the weekends

Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: Yes, Vip2

How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: 0

What faction have you joined before: Elysium B2

What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1: N/A B3: ReBuild B4: TBV

If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: Yes, 2 chunks please!

On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: um... 4?

Why do you want to join us: I joined this faction before, remember me? I was invited by Xblade and I would like to come back :D It's name used to be Progamerz then it was Elysium

Comments:

Well, I don't find any problems with the application itself. I am actually more concerned about your attitude than your application. 

To be fairly honest, you *should be* banned from applying in this thread right now. Before this faction's name was changed to Dawnlight, I saw you post your "fun facts" in this thread, and I admit that fact was boring, and clearly not fun. Talked about you being in Progamerz before, and some other things that proven unnecessary for us to know. I was actually very mad at you for that, hence the fact that this place is for recruiting, and not about "you" and your facts. Since you were in the faction, I didn't bother telling you about it, as I didn't want to make you feel upset. Now that you've (questionably) left the faction, and have come back to apply, I thought this would be a good time to tell you.

I've seen you do some (no offense) stupid things in the past.

Such as this one... and a lot more.

Due to what you have done in the past, my expectations for you have been drastically lowered, therefore I would not consider inviting you. However, you were in this faction before, so I shall discuss with the leaders before taking my final decision. 

Edit: We have decided to invite you back to Dawnlight. What I posted was something almost 3 years ago, and I think I should expect something new from you.

Accepted.

Edited by abbccabbcc, 27 August 2017 - 01:03 PM.

• robertxjones likes this

rfNudld.gif

XxStyloKidxX

XxStyloKidxX

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  1. What is your in-game name: XxStyloKidxX
  2. Is this your main account or your alternative account: this is my alternate account
  3. How old are you: 14
  4. What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most: English
  5. How long have you been playing minecraft: 2years
  6. How long have you been playing on TE: 6 months
  7. What are you good at in minecraft: Redstoner, Building
  8. How often do you play per day: 2-3 hours (2-4 hours on sundays)
  9. Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank: N/A
  10. How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban: N/A
  11. What faction have you joined before: nope
  12. What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4): B1, B4
  13. If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks: A plot of 2 chunks
  14. On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style: Medieval (but mostly my houses are modern )
  15. Why do you want to join us: Because when i read the thread i got intrested in the Faction and wanna stay in it. :D 

abbccabbcc

abbccabbcc

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 519 posts
Spoiler

Comments: 

Alright, seems like there is some funny business going on with you. I took a look at some of your other applications, to Inconceivables and Interstellar.

Let's get this right first then: 

You applied to Inconceivables 3 days before this. You applied to Interstellar 1 day before this. Alright, here you say your age is 14, in Interstellar you say your age is 13 , and in your profile, you say your age is 18. Here and Interstellar you said you have 6 months of TE experience while to Inconceivables you say you have 4 months of TE experience. To Interstellar you say you have 1 year of overall minecraft experience and here you have 2 years of minecraft experience?

Let me tell you, 1 day is not 1 year, and 3 days is not 2 months, and clearly you're not Albert Einstein so I don't know how you have a time machine at your house. 

Denied.

XxStyloKidxX is banned from applying in the future.

Edited by abbccabbcc, 27 August 2017 - 01:21 PM.

rfNudld.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users