Before viewing our recruitment page, please read and agree the following rule:
As we have spent much time on this recruitment page, we strictly prohibit any text, phrases, formats or style to be copied from our recruitment page. Violators will receive a report against their recruitment page. Thank you for your cooperation.
-Leader and Members of Dawnlight.
Current Recruitment Page Status: Recruiting
Note: If the current recruitment page status is closed, do NOT apply.
Greetings, TE Player:
We are Dawnlight, faction located in Build2 world.
Formerly known as Elysium, we have merged with Temeria, now addressed as the faction "Dawnlight".
We are looking for active members who are willing to follow our rules, in exchange, we wish you can enjoy your stay.
One may take a look at our faction using /warp Dawnlight.
Do you wish to join us? If you do, please ensure that you have read everything on the recruitment page.
Faction Ranks are not to be obtained by completing certain tasks the faction gives but instead given to those who faction staffs deem appropriate. Higher faction ranks do not grant any perks and does not mean you will be better treated, but rather signifies your identity in the faction. Higher faction ranks show your loyalty and how trustworthy you are.
Faction Rank I - Recruit
Faction Rank II - Member
Faction Rank III - Squire
Faction Rank IV - Merchant
Faction Rank V - Architect
Faction Rank VI - Prodigy
Faction Rank VII - Tactician
Faction Rank VIII - Wizard
Dawnlight Moderating Panel
- abbccabbcc (Lead Administrator)
4. Faction Assistant(s)
Faction Staff Professions:
Faction Staff Professions are to be chosen by Dawnlight's Faction Staffs, and they may reject this opportunity if they do not wish to have a Faction Staff Profession. A Faction Staff Profession allows faction staffs to participate in certain events, such as recruiting.
Recruitment Managing (2/2):
Event Managing (1/5):
Plot & Faction Area Managing (0/10):
Faction Staff Ranks
Faction Staff Ranks are to be offered to those whom Dawnlight's Leaders have entrusted. As a faction staff, it is your duty to protect the faction from any rule violators, and to penalize those who disrupts the established orders of Dawnlight.
As a faction staff, you will be given access to use Officer Commands, however, you are limited to the commands you can use. You are trusted not to use commands you cannot use, though there are no physical boundaries stopping you.
Faction Staff Rank I - Faction Assistant
Faction Staff Rank II - Faction Manager
Faction Staff Rank III - Faction Operator
Faction Staff Rank IV & V - Faction Administrator & Faction Lead Administrator
Staff Rules are written in the faction chat.
This faction has 7 guardian experience farms, however some are still currently under construction. All farms are open for faction members to use, but they may not complain about their loss of items if they die in the experience farm, and they must follow the rules stated in the farm, or they will be banned from using any faction guardian farms in the future.
- /warp ggfarm
- /warp ggfarm1
- /warp ggfarm2
- /warp ggfarm3
- /warp ggfarm4
- /warp ggfarm5
- /warp ggfarm6
In-Game & Forums Rules
The faction rules are here to keep things in shape. We penalize any faction member(s) who violate these regulations, to keep our faction manageable, and to make our members feel safe.
Note that general server in-game rules and forum rules also apply to our faction rules.
- Do not grief or steal other player's property. You cannot take any items, blocks or even animals, regardless whether they are in a container or physically placed. In cases of you accidentally breaking blocks in the faction, immediately contact faction management or it shall be accounted as a theft. It is recommended that you also report the management any suspicious acts or anything that may be missing.
- Do not request to be promoted to a higher faction rank. Faction Staffs will promote you if they deem appropriate. Whether it'd be you being mature, active, helpful, etc, it's always better than asking for a promotion.
- Do not beg for items. It's alright to ask for items once, but if you are rejected, do not demand anything.
- You must be respectful towards faction members, it's alright to joke, but if anyone is offended, you must stop immediately.
- Abusive players shall face serious consequences.
- Respect your superior's decisions (Recruit = Member < Officer < Leader). Despite this rule, we encourage faction members to share their opinions as long as they keep it civil. Note that all members are treated equally, but a faction staff's decision is more likely to be accepted than a normal faction member's decision.
- Stay active. Players who fail to log in at least once per 10 days will be kicked from Dawnlight. Note that we only check your activity on the B2 World, and not the actual server. If you are planning to be inactive for some time, please contact management and describe the duration of your inactivity.
- Mining is strict in Dawnlight. You may dig under your plot, but you cannot surpass its borders. Do not mine anywhere else under the faction. To mine, simply go to Wilderness or the Mine World instead.
- Build only in your designated plot, assigned by an officer or a leader. You must receive permission from management before building anything else outside of your plot. Do not build on the borders either.
- Do not build any large redstone contraptions that involve a lot of pistons, hoppers, redstone torch inverters, etc. These machines cause massive lag in the faction.
- Spend effort in your houses. Add shape, a variety of blocks (palettes), etc. Houses that do not meet our minimum requirements will be demolished. (For more details contact managements.)
- In faction facilities, there are specific rules & guidelines on how to use the facility. The owner of the facility has the right to ban any rule violators from using the facility at any time.
- Do not start any arguments. If an interpersonal relationship is damaged, you must seek a diplomatic solution. Do not ignite arguments in the faction.
- Do not abuse faction resources. Faction resources are found in community chests and faction facilities. These items are not to be given to anyone that is not a faction member or sold to anyone and is for personal use only. Take only as much as you need, and do not be greedy with faction resources.
- Faction members can only have 1 pet/animal, and can NOT have nether portals in their houses.
- Faction members may only place their lockettes in their own plot.
- (This rule applies to VIP2+ only) You may not set any public warps anywhere in or near our faction without permission.
- (This rule applies to VIP2+ only) Do not tp to leaders or officers without permission.
- If a member is unable to make his own house, he may live in a hotel room indefinitely. Faction members can ask faction managements for a room if necessary.
- Dawnlight reserves the right to request players to edit, upgrade or even demolish their houses if they do not meet the building requirements.
- Dawnlight require faction members to build in specific themes. Namely, the themes allowed are medieval /renaissance / Victorian era ones.
- Dawnlight faction members may only build in their designated plots. Plot boundaries are marked by dark oak wood slabs. Players cannot build on them, but only inside them.
- All applications must be posted publicly in the recruitment page, and not through PMs with the leaders or officers.
- Respect the recruiter's decision. They do not deny you for no reason(s).
- If you do apply, we will search for your information carefully, and if we find something that does not match to the information you give us, you will be denied.
- Your application cannot look similar to other ones, or it will be accounted as copying. If caught, you will be denied immediately.
- You may not offend, threaten, or annoy recruiters to check your application through private messages or you will be denied immediately.
- Do not give out personal information that we do not ask for at all in your application, such as real life names or countries.
- If you are not here to apply, do not post anything. BUMPs can be handled by recruiters or leaders. All posts unrelated to applications will be reported and hid.
- Do not post any inappropriate content at all on our recruitment page. If heavily violated, we may contact server staffs to take actions against your forum account.
- Be patient, if a recruiter is unable to check your recruitment page, they may be busy doing something else. Recruiters will always check when they can.
- You may not change the contents of your application, therefore you cannot edit your post once 5 minutes has passed from your post time. This 5 minute is to allow you to correct the forum bugs that may occur on your post. Alternatively, you may click the "More Reply Options" button and preview your message before posting. If we find any edit logs that exceeds 5 minutes on your application then you will be denied.
Dawnlight has devised its own repercussion system to punish those that do not agree and break the rules on faction soil.
- The smallest version of a reprimand is a warning. This warning is distributed to players who have committed minor rule violations. Warnings expire in 1 month's period, namely 30 days. If you collect 3 warnings within a month, you will be demoted to recruit, regardless of your current rank.
- Another punishment is a demotion. When demoted, the player's rank is lowered by one. In the case of recruits, demotions are Kick Marks. If a recruit has 4 Kick Marks, they will be kicked from the faction. Demotions or Kick Marks have no expiring date, and can be removed if the management deems the player has improved.
- The last and most serious punishment is a kick. Once a player is kicked, they are not members of Dawnlight anymore. In addition, they may not join back Dawnlight in the future. Kicks are saved for the most serious violations.
- Lastly, if a player violates not only faction rules, but also server rules, they will be reported and may be banned from the entire TeamExtreme network.
- Dawnlight reserves the right to punish members as the management sees fit. There are no certain punishments on certain rule violations, and the punishments can vary depending on the case. Both officers and leaders are allowed to penalize rule violators.
Dawnlight carefully selects their recruits, and only accepts those who puts a lot of efforts to their own applications. Recruiters checks each applicator's information thoroughly, from profile information to previous ban appeals and much more. Additionally, we will reply to each application with a comment on how it can be improved. Dawnlight reserves the right to ban applicators from applying in the future if we see fit.
You have 2 chances to apply, and if you are not banned from future applications, you may only apply again a month after your first one.
- If your in-game or forum account completes one of the following conditions, your application will be unconditionally given its respective results. This attempt also counts as one of your chances, so check carefully
- If your forum account does not surpass 50 active posts, you will be denied, regardless of your forum rank.
- If you do have less than 3 months of in-game experience, you will be denied.
- If your age is not higher than 12, you will be denied.
- If you have been banned twice (or higher) from the server for the same ban reasons, you will be denied.
- If you are currently suspected as the culprit of a crime on the server, we will not check your application until the results are given by the staffs.
- To apply, answer the questions given. All questions must be listed in your application, and none should be missed.
What is your in-game name:
Is this your main account or your alternative account:
How old are you:
What language(s) can you speak, and if more than 1, which do you speak the most:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
How long have you been playing on TE:
What are you good at in minecraft:
How often do you play per day:
Are you a VIP? If yes, please state your rank:
How many times have you been banned? Why, and what have you learnt from each ban:
What faction have you joined before:
What faction are you in currently (B1, B3 and B4):
If you do join Dawnlight, do you wish to have a plot or live in a hotel room? If you wish to have a plot, do you want 2 chunks, or 4 chunks:
On a scale of 0 to 10, please rate your own ability to build in Medieval / Renaissance / Victorian style:
Why do you want to join us:
Recruitment Page Made By: Presence & abbccabbcc & Pixel_Love
Rules Made By: Loudi & abbccabbcc
Dawnlight Logo Made By: rubina
Recruiters: abbccabbcc & Pixel_Love
Edited by Presence, 16 August 2017 - 10:39 PM.