The Official Abnegation Recruitment Thread [B2]

32 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,870 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:chartreuse

I didn't originally want to make a recruitment thread for this faction however so many of you guys have been asking for it so here you go. Please do not take it personal if your application gets denied. Many things are taken into account when deciding who gets in. For the most part we are trying to keep this faction an EVIP+ only faction with the occasional non evip joining. This is due to the factions nature.

As some of you may of noticed, the faction name Abnegation is from the Divergent series. This was one of the 5 factions found in that series and this faction was for the selfless which is honestly the perfect name.

Abnegation was formed to bring life to the community. As a group we try to host fun events for the members in this community that aren't content with just building.

We have a fairly simple system for events. Basically they are broken down into two categories. The monthly faction events, and the side events. About once a month the faction will always come together to produce a huge event for the community. This month it was obviously the tower of power, which appears to be getting a nice response. These main faction events are always going to be lead by the faction leaders. Fenton112, b0bam, and myself. The side events can be formed and lead by any member of the faction. This member will be responsible for leading the event however they are free to setup a spot at the faction HQ for their event. Here they can ask for assistance and every member of the faction that wants to can help with the event in any way that they can.

As i mentioned about the random fun, quite a few members of the faction meet up on team speak on a regular basis. We normally do things in groups because lets be honest things are always more fun with more people.

Some things that we normally do in a group:

-work on events

-watch movies together via rabbit

-play paintball

-play F.I.L

-mess around in pvp

-have random drop parties 

I guess you could sum Abnegation up by saying something along the lines of:

Abnegation isn't really a faction for the people obsessed with building. Its a faction for people looking to make the community a better place while being a part of a fun group of people that have non building fun on a regular basis.

If you are not posting an application then don't post at all. If your application gets accepted i will personally contact you. If your application gets denied then please refrain from making a fool out of yourself by making more unwanted and unneeded responses.

In Game name:

In game rank/title: 

Why I want to join Abnegation:

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation:

• Willynator_, LittleAngel, Haxxxxx and 9 others like this

Willynator_

Willynator_

Bean Bag Chair

• Server Donator
  • 2,188 posts
I wo uld like to apple to this
Here is my application
In Game name:Willynator

In game rank/title: mVP
Why I want to join Abnegation:I have my main there but my alt is msoposed to be in
Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation:I'm in abnigition but I ned alt in to

I have build to show to
Go to the /warp abnigition and then go to the amusement part
I made the BUMPER PIGZ it has pigs
Its good build pls let me.join ok ty

If ou no except I'll get mad
  • Operation101 and shikonmiko like this
Posted Image

vinayak ankolekar

vinayak ankolekar

Cobble Builder

• Banned
  • 49 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue

In Game name: vinayak_ankola

In game rank/title: non vip

Why I want to join Abnegation: because im a hardcore gamer and i want good faction 

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: i may donate in game cash or items and i might help mining building or getting items etc

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,870 posts

I wo uld like to apple to this
Here is my application
In Game name:Willynator

In game rank/title: mVP
Why I want to join Abnegation:I have my main there but my alt is msoposed to be in
Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation:I'm in abnigition but I ned alt in to

I have build to show to
Go to the /warp abnigition and then go to the amusement part
I made the BUMPER PIGZ it has pigs
Its good build pls let me.join ok ty

If ou no except I'll get mad

Accepted 

In Game name: vinayak_ankola

In game rank/title: non vip

Why I want to join Abnegation: because im a hardcore gamer and i want good faction 

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: i may donate in game cash or items and i might help mining building or getting items etc

Denied

MasterRainboom

MasterRainboom

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 576 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple
In Game name: MasterRainbow
In game rank/title: NVip (vip0) or B. Wng.
Why I want to join Abnegation: because there are three canadians already in the faction
Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: i have tims coffee and stuff, i speak english and french and wnglish, i professionally troll that rainboom of yours who stole my identity

i will also be first non vip to make it in :P

Love this fraction 10/10 i want in pl0x

Edited by MasterRainboom, 04 September 2016 - 04:56 AM.

• mazepa1288 and Operation101 like this

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,870 posts

In Game name: Rainbow_Master
In game rank/title: NVip (vip0)
Why I want to join Abnegation: because there are three canadians already in the faction
Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: i have tims coffee and stuff, i speak english and french and wnglish, i professionally troll that rainboom of yours who stole my identity

i will also be first non vip to make it in :P

Love this fraction 10/10 i want in pl0x

Accepted

SuperRaj

SuperRaj

✯✯✯⚡Quest Master⚡✯✯✯

• Server Donator
  • 2,684 posts

In Game name: SuperRaj

In game rank/title:  EVIP

Why I want to join Abnegation: Because i timed out when i went on holiday and i don't have fac atm

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: caz Adnegation's drop party, maze, contest are awesome and i m dam sure the fac will be even cool.

yDRT556.png

SuperRaj

SuperRaj

✯✯✯⚡Quest Master⚡✯✯✯

• Server Donator
  • 2,684 posts

Why I want to join Abnegation: Because i timed out when i went on holiday and i don't have fac atm

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: caz Adnegation's drop party, maze, contest are awesome and i m dam sure the fac will be even cool.

bump for mazepa

yDRT556.png

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

In Game name: Grouplove

In game rank/title: Non-Vip

Why I want to join Abnegation: I want to join Abnegation because a lot of the helpful and knowledgeable members that I learned to know and love are in it. Not to mention that Abnegation not only has lots of projects I can display my creativity and build skills in, but I can also have fun with other talented, lighthearted people.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: I feel like I would be a good addition to Abnegation because of my sheer integrity, hard work, and willingness to help other people. I work extremely hard during projects, implement all of my creativity, and support all of my fellow fac members while doing that. If I set my mind to something, I get it done, and help other people during the process.

Thanks for reading my application, best of luck to everybody else applying, truly is a great faction!

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,870 posts

Took alot of consideration. At the end of the day I have to go based off of what the overall faction wants. It was agreed upon that due to certain circumstances such as age, and ts use we don't feel like you would be the best fit for Abnegation. :/

Denied

In Game name: Grouplove

In game rank/title: Non-Vip

Why I want to join Abnegation: I want to join Abnegation because a lot of the helpful and knowledgeable members that I learned to know and love are in it. Not to mention that Abnegation not only has lots of projects I can display my creativity and build skills in, but I can also have fun with other talented, lighthearted people.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: I feel like I would be a good addition to Abnegation because of my sheer integrity, hard work, and willingness to help other people. I work extremely hard during projects, implement all of my creativity, and support all of my fellow fac members while doing that. If I set my mind to something, I get it done, and help other people during the process.

Thanks for reading my application, best of luck to everybody else applying, truly is a great faction!

If the rank wasn't such a big issue i would fully consider this. Having a non vip in a faction like this is just a bit unrealistic. :/

Denied

justin2558

justin2558

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 306 posts
In Game name: justin2558

In game rank/title: SVip (vip4)

Why I want to join Abnegation: I would like to join Abnegation to make new friends.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: I am a hard worker in MC I am responsible and i take things very serious when it comes to important stuff, Thanks.

Hope i get accepted

Edited by justin2558, 26 September 2016 - 03:03 AM.

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

Took alot of consideration. At the end of the day I have to go based off of what the overall faction wants. It was agreed upon that due to certain circumstances such as age, and ts use we don't feel like you would be the best fit for Abnegation. :/

Denied

If the rank wasn't such a big issue i would fully consider this. Having a non vip in a faction like this is just a bit unrealistic. :/

Denied

Dear Mazepa,

I fully understand that having a non-vip in a faction like this is non-acceptable and unrealistic. However I have been admiring to join this faction the day I joined and I swear to you, I fully intend to make up whatever disablities I have as a non-vip in order to live up to your expectations as a great fac member.

Thank you,

Grouplove

justin2558

justin2558

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 306 posts

In Game name: justin2558
In game rank/title: SVip (vip4)
Why I want to join Abnegation: I would like to join Abnegation to make new friends.
Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: idk I just know I'll follow every rule and I have never broken a TE rule neither faction rules I respect other players and I play fair.
Hope i get accepted

Bump

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,020 posts

In Game name: InDiE2002

In game rank/title: Vip [1]

Why I want to join Abnegation: I wanna be part in helping out with the events and proabably be the youngest person to join :o 

Why I feel like I  would be a good addition to Abnegation: I'm a fairly decent builder and could help out alot, even if you don't accept me could I still help? :o

Much luff ~ Ellie

woZ0DzK.gif

I Think I've Changed...

Spoiler

ANHTBS

ANHTBS

Mrs Ahn, Queen of India.

• Server Donator
  • 111 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

In Game name: ANHTBS

In game rank/title: EVIP

Why I want to join Abnegation: There are a lot of my friends already in it, I'd also like to help and participate with events, be it donating or helping to build, ect.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: Well I'm willing to assist with TE stuff, I like to hang out and play games ( don't we all :P ). To be honest all of you are cool and I'd like to join the fun :)

In any case thank you for considering

p.s. If accept could a guardian temple be claimed

Edited by ANHTBS, 09 October 2016 - 10:39 PM.

• Fenton112 likes this

Cannot load the file "C:\NonoWho data\areyou\really\79135489\stillreading\thiserrorlink.png"

t73eBFS.gif

https://gyazo.com/61...1cdd252dcc54877

Fenton112

Fenton112

Enderdragon Slayer

• 2,926 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

In Game name: ANHTBS

In game rank/title: EVIP

Why I want to join Abnegation: There are a lot of my friends already in it, I'd also like to help and participate with events, be it donating or helping to build, ect.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: Well I'm willing to assist with TE stuff, I like to hang out and play games ( don't we all :P ). To be honest all of you are cool and I'd like to join the fun :)

In any case thank you for considering

p.s. If accept could a guardian temple be claimed

Accepted

(will send invite when I get on, or catch an officer on)

EDIT: Sorry we're out of claims atm, so spawner can't be claimed by us

SterixxIsntHere

SterixxIsntHere

Wealthy Merchant

• Members
  • 416 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

In Game name: SuKookNamJin

In game rank/title: none

Why I want to join Abnegation: Cus I have been kicked in a faction where I was inactive cus I forgot my password and I wanna contribute to the Abnegation faction.

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: I will try my best to not to be inactive. I am also good at games in TE.

Edited by SterixxIsntHere, 26 November 2016 - 02:44 AM.

smlH6u9.png

Zer0Killer

Zer0Killer

can i haz fraction

• Server Donator
  • 68 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Orange

In Game name: Zer0Killer

In game rank/title:  VIP (VIP1) soon Evip when i get my visa card

Why I want to join Abnegation: cuz just its a cool faction  many active members here and also i have some good minigames idea :) hopefully applying

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: because Abnegation i like having some fun with you guys and wanted to help TE in any way but my only way till now is to join Abnegation and help in building events and donating (although i know you have mods and assistants so you wouldnt like to have such a VIP to donate)

hope to be accepted :) 

plzzzzzzzz

just my TE Dream :D

Just Need a sig 20K for it :)

kashaf

kashaf

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,199 posts

In Game name: kashaf

In game rank/title: VIp4 ,(Svip)

Why I want to join Abnegation: i want to join abnegation becauze it is an active faction with a lot of contests and minigames etc.  

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation: i might be a good addition to the fac as im active (though was inactive for last couple of months due to some reasons) , i am, particularly a good designer and an ambitious builder, also i am willing to assist the fac in building and in areas where they might neeed my help

hope you consider my application,

kashaf.

In Game name:

In game rank/title: 

Why I want to join Abnegation:

Why I feel like i would be a good addition to Abnegation:

wPTTpI3.gif
Thnx to RHYE for this amazing Signature
Avalanche is recruiting loyal members Click Here

mazepa1288

mazepa1288

Enderdragon Slayer

• 1,870 posts

Forgot to update this. At this time, we are no longer accepting applications. When Abnegation is ready to recruit again, i will open this back up.

• shikonmiko likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users