• Please log in to reply

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,985 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

NECROBUMP

But seriously guys, we need tot alk about this facs future. We only have about 5-8 members left and as the school year progresses, me and VR have kess and less free time. I dont want to drop Atlantis completely but at this rate, thats whats happening. We need to continue but clearly most of us dont have the time. What do you guys think we should do?

make time.

i say we meet up on Discord and voice chat some time and just kick off development if even for an hour

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

cookiemonster113

cookiemonster113

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,209 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

Sounds good. Except that I can not make time .-. Going to Pakistan for 2 weeks next sat and before that I have school projects and a movie plan with my friends >.>

xdkwJxz.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Atlantis]=

ibu2awesome

ibu2awesome

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,985 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Green

Sounds good. Except that I can not make time .-. Going to Pakistan for 2 weeks next sat and before that I have school projects and a movie plan with my friends >.>

NICE

gDneKlZ.png

Made by Nikki so amazing <33 I'm a like whore, if I said something sensible, can you give me a like? Please?

[Utopia]=[•Atlantis]=[♦ReBuild]=[Valheru]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atlantis, Xepheria, faction chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users