Scammed

1 reply to this topic

punkiVY6

punkiVY6

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:All

In the mining world, IhsanCakep advertised that they were selling an Extreme Sword for 20000. I said I would so they pm'ed me and I went to the animal farm where they were. We had an argument over whether I would pay first or they would give me the sword first. Eventually I paid them and followed them to the trading post in the spawn world. When I got the sword, it was just a weakly enchanted diamond sword that was named Extreme Sword

I don't have exact coordinates, but I have screenshots of most of our conversation and the general area where these events took place. Personally, I would like this person banned. 

Attached Files

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore king :)

• 14,388 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

In the mining world, IhsanCakep advertised that they were selling an Extreme Sword for 20000. I said I would so they pm'ed me and I went to the animal farm where they were. We had an argument over whether I would pay first or they would give me the sword first. Eventually I paid them and followed them to the trading post in the spawn world. When I got the sword, it was just a weakly enchanted diamond sword that was named Extreme Sword

I don't have exact coordinates, but I have screenshots of most of our conversation and the general area where these events took place. Personally, I would like this person banned. 

Seems this was taken care of by flox this morning

~Closing

9IiUciT.png
Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.

In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scam, Steal, Theft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users