Our server is running 1.4.5. To play on our server, you must have 1.4.4 or 1.4.5 any lower andyou will be unable to connect. You can download our 1.4.5 client here.
How to set up Minecraft 1.4.2, 1.3.2 and 1.3.1:
- Please run "Minecraft x.x.x"
- Install Minecraft x.x.x
- Once installed, a page will open to our forums. Please feel free to register *Click Me* and ask any questions here.
- Copy the .minecraft folder into "C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming" If you can't find it because it's a hidden folder, then open the start menu and type in the search box %appdata% and hit enter. For win xp users: open the start menu > all programs > accessories > run > type %appdata% and hit enter and Copy .minecraft there.
- Open .minecraft and start Minecraft or MinecraftLauncher (the Minecraft 1gb and 2gb Launchers start the game with extra ram if run)
- Choose a Username (this is very important for multiplayer)
- If you like the game support the developers by buying the game and seeding the torrent :-)
- Remember to register on the forums *Click Me* so you can receive Minecraft client update notifications and give aways.
- Click multiplayer then select TeamExtreme.
- When you join the server, you should see this message: Please register with "/register followed by password" If you only see: Please login with "/login password" that means the username you have chosen when you launched Minecraft is taken. In that case, close Minecraft and re-open it with a different username.
- Press *T* to open the chat, then type "/register and type a password E.G. /register cookies" (Don't type "password or your name" replace it with a word...).
- then type "/login (password here)" and that is it. Please read though the rules in the building where you spawned.