Photo

These Janitors Are Still On A Long-Ass Vacation, Since It's Hot As Hell In The Savanna Right Now. Faction Stuff And Shit Are Still Discussed Here.

820 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

ok sorry i wasn't able to check on things last week. grandma had e-coli for 5 days and was admitted in the hospital. i spent 5 nights sleeping on a couch.. lmao.. i'll try to get on by monday. i just need to keep her from finishing her antibiotics.

You don't have to if your grandma needs someone to look after her.

Wishing your grandma a full recovery, Hexxx.

NnbqJUO.png

alexer

alexer

Pumpkin Farmer

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red

there are uuuh... skeletons parading the streets again...

should i be worried?

i also hope your grandmother becomes well again hexxx, best wishes mang

Successfully maintaining my own faction for more than 2 weeks?

Pffftt.

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

there are uuuh... skeletons parading the streets again...

should i be worried?

Yes, they're gonna hoot you, nibba.

NnbqJUO.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,327 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

twister114 just got a short visit due to her poor internet. And she was expected to see you, Koen.

6x1Udg2.gif

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

twister114 just got a short visit due to her poor internet. And she was expected to see you, Koen.

Ah, man...

Because of work, we wouldn't have much chance of seeing each other in-game, though I chatted with her on Discord. I've yet to see her reply back.

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

Well, shit. The PC's power supply unit is failing. The rest of the system is still good though.

We're gonna go chat with PickaxeChat again, boys!

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

Has anyone caught Magenta online? If so, kindly notify her she has an invite again to the faction, since she hasn't been online on the forums since February.

Thanks in advance!

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

This has been long overdue...

Building the floating district has been become so creatively taxing to the point it hindered the progress of other projects and my motivation to continue further. Considering the theme of the district, it's way far off already in the first place from what I originally envisioned for the town, and it was done to see if they'd still work together to which it still doesn't feel right no matter trying to keep it close to the theme of the mainland district while still giving its own flavor to stand out.

With these reasons, the floating district will be dropped completely.

Make no worries, the stuffs and the details that's been built there will be salvaged for a possible future build if there's an opportunity to use them again for another purpose and they'll be moved in Singleplayer for safekeeping. Almost nothing will go to waste.

A hard decision but felt it's for the best to move forward again for the development of the town.

NnbqJUO.png

Revenant

Revenant

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 149 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

This has been long overdue...

Building the floating district has been become so creatively taxing to the point it hindered the progress of other projects and my motivation to continue further. Considering the theme of the district, it's way far off already in the first place from what I originally envisioned for the town, and it was done to see if they'd still work together to which it still doesn't feel right no matter trying to keep it close to the theme of the mainland district while still giving its own flavor to stand out.

With these reasons, the floating district will be dropped completely.

Make no worries, the stuffs and the details that's been built there will be salvaged for a possible future build if there's an opportunity to use them again for another purpose and they'll be moved in Singleplayer for safekeeping. Almost nothing will go to waste.

A hard decision but felt it's for the best to move forward again for the development of the town.

Its so far beautiful.. too bad it needs to be dropped..

CqUh1Nh.png?1

Sig by Len...

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

There have been some progress in the spooky farm. The layout of the room is almost finalized. Hexxx may need to do some few tweaks in the mechanism before finally decorating the interiors. Changes in the layout may occur in his process of doing so. What's more important is the spooky farm is functioning now thanks to Hexxx (I love you, fam. No homo <3).

Another one that there have been changes with is the main entrance to the tunnel network has been redone to take shape of the Ottoman kiosk, so it'll be more noticeable to capture the curiosity of a visitor to explore it. Somewhat related, that design of the Ottoman kiosk will be used also as the housing for the zombie farm. It'll be its bigger younger brother.

Now, as for the other entrance to the tunnel network that shortly leads to the spooky farm, I haven't thought of something for its new design, though I'm considering how close it is to the fishing hut which can be possibly merged together that can make them a little interesting. We'll see how it goes when that time comes.

NnbqJUO.png

cookiemonster113

cookiemonster113

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,209 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

I'm so sorry I'm inactive you guys </3

It's just school and Overwatch and stuff made me completely lose interest in mc :c 

But I'll stay active, my exams are almost over. From July I should be able to come on, hopefully I can do something to my townhouse interior which is still empty ._.

Talk to you guys soon

• Koenraad72 likes this

xdkwJxz.png

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Atlantis]=

Wolf_hunterr

Wolf_hunterr

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 15 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Rainbow

henlo mem boiiiis and gurls

Your in-game name: Wolf__hunterr

- Your country / timezone romania

- Your age 420 jk its actually 15

- How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server? this yr 1 day and i played last year summer too

- How often and when are you online daytime in romania

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why. yaas i've been banned right now for disrespecting staff and i am still banned

- Previous factions you've joined if there's any and why you left them. nope

- What made you consider joining? sounds cool

- Screenshots or coordinates of your best work/builds. when i get un banned or if i get unbanned

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,327 posts

henlo mem boiiiis and gurls

Your in-game name: Wolf__hunterr

- Your country / timezone romania

- Your age 420 jk its actually 15

- How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server? this yr 1 day and i played last year summer too

- How often and when are you online daytime in romania

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why. yaas i've been banned right now for disrespecting staff and i am still banned

- Previous factions you've joined if there's any and why you left them. nope

- What made you consider joining? sounds cool

- Screenshots or coordinates of your best work/builds. when i get un banned or if i get unbanned

You have bad attitude and eyes also. Denied, deliver away~

6x1Udg2.gif

Wolf_hunterr

Wolf_hunterr

Mud Farmer

• Banned
  • 15 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Rainbow

eyes?
nibba wat

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

eyes?
nibba wat

You should have done better with your application, and it should have been posted on the right thread, not here.

You're already denied, so you're going to have to apply somewhere else.

NnbqJUO.png

TheHurtLocker

TheHurtLocker

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 569 posts

Hey guys ! :D

giphy.gif

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

Yo, Hurt! How's it been with you?

NnbqJUO.png

TheHurtLocker

TheHurtLocker

Diamond Monger

• Server Donator
  • 569 posts

I have been good, haven't been able to get in game a lot though. How about you ?

giphy.gif

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,920 posts

Same. I can only get on for the most part which sucks.

NnbqJUO.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღHirasako Yumiღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,327 posts

Raphael's update: We're now have a nude cool beach with Ice Cream tent and some other spooky builds

6x1Udg2.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: janissaries, janitors, turkish delight, yes, mang, build 3, island, town, nani, kansei dorifto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users