Photo

These Janitors Are Still On A Long-Ass Vacation, Since It's Hot As Hell In The Savanna Right Now. Faction Stuff And Shit Are Still Discussed Here.

806 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

no worries, that was just a suggestion on a build i had in mind

We must pray to the All-Knowing Papa to grant us power to make that dream come true...

HAIL PAPA

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

*yoink*

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

The progress is slow at the moment with no new good members to power up our claims, so I'm gonna show what's been going on right now...

uIKbdMJ.png

• New Uphill Plots: That will now be the final set up for that area. I'm going to put up a sample build soon.
  • New Block (?): I'm still not sure with this one apparently with the road going downhill. This could be special plots, but I'll see what better idea I might come up with.
  • Tunnel Going Through the Hills: No doubt with this one. I need to connect the end street on the other side since it feels alone there.

(Progress of the faction as of the 6th of June 2016)

• twister114 and drthrax07 like this

NnbqJUO.png

twister114

twister114

creepypasta obession~ twistykins

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

AYYYYY XD I finally came to ze chaaaat.

eWFKjhc.gif

Thank you so much Raine, for this great sig! <3

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

AYYYYY XD I finally came to ze chaaaat.

AYYY BOI

• twister114 likes this

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts
almost done sorting my storage.. after i finish setting up my shop, imma get to work on our fac.. :D

7X9lZTC.png

Thanks to nastyblood1 for the awesome sig

BoomTheDonut

BoomTheDonut

Donut Hole Eater

• Server Donator
  • 1,152 posts
Can I move to one of tge new up-hill plots please? :3

cQvTWoW.png?1

R.I.P tater2sacks, you will be missed.

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

Can I move to one of tge new up-hill plots please? :3

The move out costs 420 hashish, you have insufficient funds, ma boi

Spoiler

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

almost done sorting my storage.. after i finish setting up my shop, imma get to work on our fac.. :D

Your work on the recruitment thread is well appreciated, it makes my decision a little more easy. Keep it up, you fok <3

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

Your work on the recruitment thread is well appreciated, it makes my decision a little more easy. Keep it up, you fok <3

lol, recruiting people is my specialty.. lmao.. that noob troll.. maybe i should get the guy he griefed make a report.. lmao..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

lol, recruiting people is my specialty.. lmao.. that noob troll.. maybe i should get the guy he griefed make a report.. lmao..

As much as I didn't like his attitude to you, I don't want to entertain trouble any further as it will look pretty bad for the thread and you'd get nothing from the guy or to any future applicants who would attempt to do shit like this...

NnbqJUO.png

Rary

Rary

Oreo Waffle Eater

• Server Donator
  • 1,154 posts

Yikes. Faction stuff. Ex dee.

no unholy words here

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

Yikes. Faction stuff. Ex dee.

I know, right? Egg scramble

• twister114 and BoomTheDonut like this

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

As much as I didn't like his attitude to you, I don't want to entertain trouble any further as it will look pretty bad for the thread and you'd get nothing from the guy or to any future applicants who would attempt to do shit like this...

i'm actually used to noobs like that who apply.. their a pain in the ass but entertaining as fuck.. sending you memes of shit like a dude saying fuck you, constant pm's in forums and ingame.. its funny when they keep pm'ing you and u did /ignore on them.. they'd call you out on global and shit then they'd get ignored.. that's what's funny about noob trolls..

PS. still waiting for that 200 chunk plot..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

PS. still waiting for that 200 chunk plot..

That means we still have to promote our faction more to attract more potential members. It will be a great help if everyone will cooperate on this and this effort won't go unnoticed.

*yoink*

Btw, could you please hit up Jay on your Steam and ask if he could login at least? Both of his account, especially his alt, are timing out of the faction.

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

We need 6 members until we can get powerboost. Just hope we have enough remaining power once we fully claimed the main island for the expansion. 

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts
was able to snag 12 chunks of land.. once we get 12 claims, we would be able to claim that land..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts

was able to snag 12 chunks of land.. once we get 12 claims, we would be able to claim that land..

We have to think of the shop design for now. This time, it will be a collaboration so to speed up things a bit to finally set up the shop for the faction.

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts
did we get the chunks claimed or not? we seem to only have a couple of power left..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,880 posts
No, that wasn't enough. We need another member.

NnbqJUO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: janissaries, janitors, turkish delight, yes, mang, build 3, island, town, nani, kansei dorifto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users