Photo

The Janissaries Exports Sewer Cocoa Beans To The Black Market, It Costs $129.0683333 Per Stack. We Still Talk About Faction Stuff And Shit, Of Course.

743 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts
i can't get on to invite one oc my lil bros.. maybe u can try adopting 1 first..

7X9lZTC.png

Thanks to nastyblood1 for the awesome sig

Sjouwer

Sjouwer

A Piece of Strange

• Administrator
  • 3,300 posts
Haven't been active much in the faction, but once my summer vacation starts I'm sure I'll be online more.
Progress is looking good though.
  • Koenraad72 and Haxxxxx like this

WTaEM67.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

i can't get on to invite one oc my lil bros.. maybe u can try adopting 1 first..

Sorry, I wasn't able to do it, fam. Though I've seen what's going on in the PM right now, so I see it's going well.

I'm a bit occupied this Sunday, I need to do my laundry. I'm serious. xD

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts

Sorry, I wasn't able to do it, fam. Though I've seen what's going on in the PM right now, so I see it's going well.

I'm a bit occupied this Sunday, I need to do my laundry. I'm serious. xD

well its father's day.. so i can't really play and do anything about it.. by tomorrow 11am our time i would be able to hopefully resolve this issue..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

Shop land fully claimed with the help of Ray. All done finally.

Anyway, we need 3 members now as of this post until powerboost. We're almost there.

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts
before we make any builds for the shopland, how do we plan on using it? i mean do we make some kind of a mall?

if so, i'd like to know the names of the players that would be making a shop there as well..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

before we make any builds for the shopland, how do we plan on using it? i mean do we make some kind of a mall?

if so, i'd like to know the names of the players that would be making a shop there as well..

If you mean by the design of the shop, then there's no final concept yet. I'm open right now for ideas.

If you're interested about the idea I have now, I'll share it as soon as you see this post.

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts
let's hear urs..

7X9lZTC.png

Revenant

Revenant

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 146 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black
Hi guys im new here :D i wanna ask about my plot and also what to do :3

CqUh1Nh.png?1

Sig by Len...

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

Hi guys im new here :D i wanna ask about my plot and also what to do :3

IMPORTANT: Building Regulations for the Members:

- Each members will receive a 13x16 plot and are required to build a townhouse to keep things organized. You can choose your preferred plot.

- Any theme are allowed as long it looks good. Take it seriously.

- Maximum of 2 plots (including the plot you have already) can be taken given the consent.

- Strictly NO pixel arts.

*More updates/revisions to follow once the faction made considerable progress

Google "townhouse" to get you an idea what it is...

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

let's hear urs..

With the size of the shop land we have now, I don't think it would cut enough as a mall, it won't be convincing -- I don't want to waste claims either.

As the exterior and the elements are concerned, we'll based it on the Ottoman architecture, since our faction name has something to do with anything Turkish. 

Some examples:

https://upload.wikim...sque,_Cairo.jpg

http://www.soniahall...s/TR43-5-02.jpg

http://www.turizamza...hce-palata1.jpg

https://upload.wikim...aköy_Mosque.jpg

http://metistravel.c...bluemosque3.jpg

For the foundations, I have my eyes on the Ortaköy Mosque and the Blue Mosque to refer on.

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts
Turkey-1263_-_Ortak%C3%B6y_Mosque.jpg

this one caught my attention.. with the amount of land we have, this would be the ideal design for me..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

Absolutely

Here's the draft of the foundation of the shop:

Fu9BF6o.png

Again, I have my eyes on the Ortaköy Mosque for the main building, while the Blue Mosque for the courtyard enclosing as you've seen in the picture I posted on my previous post.

Interior-wise, Rosewood suggested we use the design he did in /warp Charity, since there'll be arches after all on this.

Any thoughts?

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,067 posts

Absolutely

Here's the draft of the foundation of the shop:

Fu9BF6o.png

Again, I have my eyes on the Ortaköy Mosque for the main building, while the Blue Mosque for the courtyard enclosing as you've seen in the picture I posted on my previous post.

Interior-wise, Rosewood suggested we use the design he did in /warp Charity, since there'll be arches after all on this.

Any thoughts?

this would be a great design.. also, once we get enough money, i suggest we place the portal pad in the middle of the garden..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

Good news: PuppyDerpy finally joined us, so we got enough members already to purchase a powerboost. He's good at interiors, and would still be helpful on suggesting sorts of design for us.

Bad news: I only managed to buy 45 claims, my money went from 2.48M to 231K.

NnbqJUO.png

twister114

twister114

creepypasta obession~ twistykins

• Server Donator
  • 1,969 posts

This sounds amazing... :)

Good luck on getting more done! I'll be gone for 4 days at a camp, helping.

Designs on this stuff is looking great! If you guys need anything, you know where to find me.

Just PM me or quote me, and I'll get to it eventually. (Why does all of this sound so unoriginal...? Interesting.)  :P

• Koenraad72 likes this

eWFKjhc.gif

Thank you so much Raine, for this great sig! <3

RayThe3rd

RayThe3rd

"Im Ray the Badass"

• Server Donator
  • 4,748 posts

Good news: PuppyDerpy finally joined us, so we got enough members already to purchase a powerboost. He's good at interiors, and would still be helpful on suggesting sorts of design for us.

Bad news: I only managed to buy 45 claims, my money went from 2.48M to 231K.

231k would only get you 10 claims.. it starts at 50k per 5 chunks.. but per time you use /powerboost, it goes up 50k for the next five.. so if you were to use /powerboost for the second time, the 5 claims is now 100k.. totalling 150k for 10 extra claims.

ZyZAfT2.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Gardener of Rayhoven<->Mayor of Metropolis ]=

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

231k would only get you 10 claims.. it starts at 50k per 5 chunks.. but per time you use /powerboost, it goes up 50k for the next five.. so if you were to use /powerboost for the second time, the 5 claims is now 100k.. totalling 150k for 10 extra claims.

I got the idea wrong. Makes sense now.

Seems the overall cost of the powerboost is 10.5M after all. I already spent 2.25M, and I won't be able to purchase another myself anymore. The current cost is 500k at the moment. 

NnbqJUO.png

RayThe3rd

RayThe3rd

"Im Ray the Badass"

• Server Donator
  • 4,748 posts

I got the idea wrong. Makes sense now.

Seems the overall cost of the powerboost is 10.5M after all. I already spent 2.25M, and I won't be able to purchase another myself anymore. The current cost is 500k at the moment. 

I know how you feel. I made that mistake with V3City.. spent 10.5m on 100 extra claims. Worth it, but /powerboost can leave you high and dry.

ZyZAfT2.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Gardener of Rayhoven<->Mayor of Metropolis ]=

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,795 posts

I know how you feel. I made that mistake with V3City.. spent 10.5m on 100 extra claims. Worth it, but /powerboost can leave you high and dry.

Yeah, definitely.

Moreover, the remaining 55 claims to purchase won't be enough to fully claim the island south of us, so I'll be forced to withdraw my plans there and opt for the desert coast instead, as suggested by Haxx, but once we managed to purchase all the claims on time before anyone else starts setting up there.

The only thing I can do for now is to tidy up our place, create more plots, and build the shop to get the profits going finally.

NnbqJUO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: janissaries, janitors, turkish delight, yes, mang, build 3, island, town, nani, kansei dorifto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users