Photo

Thread Bumps Here Are Mainly In The Form Of Videos. Shitposts Included To Add Diversity To The Ecosystem. (The Janissaries Recruitment - B3)

702 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,879 posts

i got this compadre that i used to work with when i was assigned then to work in a lab where we make gunpowders and shit. man, all the equipments there are state of the art that picasso ain't got nothing to show no more, and we can sell a pair of glasses there to a modern art museum for $100,000,00 and they ain't gonna complain when we tell them that that glasses on the bed of lettuce on the floor is a post-liberal pseudo-psychological expression of self-worth in this fast-changing world where technology is now an extension of our lives, but that glasses is just glasses for this compadre. he's ascended and have learned the 99 ways how to live like buddha did when he was just chilling by the tree doing that sleep state mumbo-jumbo that was too hipster for his time like he got that apple thing newton had when he was also chilling by the tree asking why everything fall in the ground but not the bitches. anyway, this compadre can move the soul of everyone around him that once he sing, others will sing by just singing "ya ya ya ya". man, just four "ya's" that if he got a live broadcast of his song around the world, it'll be world peace for millions of years. even if he dead, that recording of his "four ya's" will be the ultimate solution. with millions of years of world peace, we've probably already traveled thousands of star systems by now to get all the gold from them to make a mars-sized statue of the divine compadre to honor his long-lasting legacy to mankind. his name is ernesto.

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,879 posts

*reserved*

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,879 posts

*reserved again*

NnbqJUO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: janissaries, recruitment, janitors, turkish delight, maltec, yes, mang, build 3, island, town

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users