Photo

Thread Bumps Here Are Mainly In The Form Of Videos. Shitposts Included To Add Diversity To The Ecosystem. (The Janissaries Recruitment - B3)

699 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

YOLOMINER

YOLOMINER

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:GREEN
Cancel request

Edited by YOLOMINER, 12 June 2016 - 03:01 PM.

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

lol i get banned, and im trying to appeal! nice try hexxx, you win today, but i will be there soon (in TE), have a nice day! #SmokeWeedEveryday

and im not grief a creative block there! I randomly break with my Dime Pick eff V, and its break that creative block easily! that is a cursed Dime Pick! i bought with 32k for that pick! and dont misunderstanding me!

that's called GRIEFING YA NOOB.. I TOLD YOU TO GTFO OF MY RECRUITMENT THREAD..

7X9lZTC.png

Thanks to nastyblood1 for the awesome sig

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

Recruitment Info

- Your in-game name : Shanxtz

- Your age : 12 Years Old

- How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server? : 2 Years

- How often and when are you online? : I will trying to online Everyday

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why. : Nope

- How are you willing to contribute for the faction? : Joining an active faction like yours, so i will not feel lonely playing the game...

- Any screenshots of your best work/builds? : Sorry i cant take a screenshot, my internet is laggy, im sand builder if you want to make building with sand... :D

I have a fac in B3, and that fac is not active, i cant make my house without permission by the leader, and he never active... so i make my project in offline, its very impressive. i just want build it in active fac so someone can see it, i just want that happen...

how long have you been playing on the server?

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

I have to remind the applicants we are simply not looking for active players, but players who are willing to contribute, to build for the development of town. For that reason, I don't have to ask why do you want to join this faction. Player's activity is assumed and always taken in consideration.

In addition, having screenshots of your best builds gives you better chance of getting accepted, though your attitude and your history still comes to play.

NnbqJUO.png

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts
bumpity bumpity boo

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

mariobump.jpg

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

We need more builders in the faction. If you are one yourself, apply here.

Read the main page, especially the building regulations, for more details about what's going on in the faction...

NnbqJUO.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

bump

NnbqJUO.png

Shanxtz

Shanxtz

Noobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Purple

how long have you been playing on the server?

1 month *i think*

Cool%20Text%20-%20Shanxtz%20191044999453

RayThe3rd

RayThe3rd

"Im Ray the Badass"

• Server Donator
  • 4,760 posts
 - Your in-game name: RayThe3rd
 - Your age: 21
 - How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server?: Roughly 4 years, as of August.. But three years active.
 - How often and when are you online?: Almost daily, around 10am CST. I come and go.
 - Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why: Once for mining diamond ore that I bought without warning any staff. Second one was a mishap that reaper had when he was trying to ban the last person who logged in as me.
 - How are you willing to contribute for the faction? : I'm a good builder over all. I have a weird style that kinda meshes with a city overall. I specialize in gardens.
 - Any screenshots of your best work/builds? Only one, I think, is adequate now a days. 
kfCqjgY.png

ZyZAfT2.jpg

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

=[ Gardener of Rayhoven<->Mayor of Metropolis ]=

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

Recruitment Info

- Your in-game name : Shanxtz

- Your age : 12 Years Old

- How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server? : 2 Years

- How often and when are you online? : I will trying to online Everyday

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why. : Nope

- How are you willing to contribute for the faction? : Joining an active faction like yours, so i will not feel lonely playing the game...

- Any screenshots of your best work/builds? : Sorry i cant take a screenshot, my internet is laggy, im sand builder if you want to make building with sand... :D

I have a fac in B3, and that fac is not active, i cant make my house without permission by the leader, and he never active... so i make my project in offline, its very impressive. i just want build it in active fac so someone can see it, i just want that happen...

I normally don't accept members who's only been in the server for 1 month, but I may consider you since you at least put some effort in your application, though there's no guarantee.

Also, we are building townhouses, not buildings made out of sand only.

I would still recommend you post a screenshot though, I don't want to risk compromising the faction's quality with regards to builds...

- Your in-game name: RayThe3rd
 - Your age: 21
 - How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server?: Roughly 4 years, as of August.. But three years active.
 - How often and when are you online?: Almost daily, around 10am CST. I come and go.
 - Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why: Once for mining diamond ore that I bought without warning any staff. Second one was a mishap that reaper had when he was trying to ban the last person who logged in as me.
 - How are you willing to contribute for the faction? : I'm a good builder over all. I have a weird style that kinda meshes with a city overall. I specialize in gardens.
 - Any screenshots of your best work/builds? Only one, I think, is adequate now a days. 
kfCqjgY.png

We already talked in-game and I see you'd still do well in the faction

Accepted

Invitation sent

NnbqJUO.png

Revenant

Revenant

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 146 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Black

IGN : Revenant_99

How long have u been playing Minecraft and in this server : Minecraft around 6 months, This server 2-3 months

How often and when are you online : Everyday except i have vacation or out of town

Have you been banned before : Yes cause of Advertising

How are you willing to contribute : Imma build what needs to be build.. Been looking for a fac that gives build projects and i wanna make new friends too :D... Im good at redstones :3.. 

Screenshot is my humble house :3

Attached File  House.png   1.23MB   8 downloads

CqUh1Nh.png?1

Sig by Len...

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

How long have u been playing Minecraft and in this server : Minecraft around 6 months, This server 2-3 months
How often and when are you online : Everyday except i have vacation or out of town
How are you willing to contribute : Imma build what needs to be build.. Been looking for a fac that gives build projects and i wanna make new friends too :D... Im good at redstones :3..
House.png

i have seen your builds and your efforts towards your builds.. i am accepting you to the faction..

if ever you see Koenraad72, Rosewood or me ingame, ask for an invite.. i currently cannot get on atm because its 1:23am my time and i need sleep..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

attachicon.gifHouse.png

No problem with your application.

Accepted

Invitation sent

NnbqJUO.png

xTanikoYumi

xTanikoYumi

ღWaifu Of Dramaticღ

• Server Donator
  • 2,195 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue

I thought you're a boy Koen? xDDD

*UltraPhantom*

6x1Udg2.gif

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

I thought you're a boy Koen? xDDD
*UltraPhantom*

koen is a confused zebra.. :'D

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

wat is this

NnbqJUO.png

fan123456

fan123456

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:green

- Your in-game name:fan123456

- Your age: 17 

- How long have you been playing Minecraft and in the server? almost 1 year

- How often and when are you online? every day :D

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why.yes. because im playing on a computer shop because i dont have my own pc.. all my friends here are making more accounts :3 thats why -.-

- How are you willing to contribute for the faction?  by building more and beautiful creations

- Any screenshots of your best work/builds? nahh i dont have :D

Haxxxxx

Haxxxxx

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 2,128 posts

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why.

yes. because im playing on a computer shop because i dont have my own pc.. all my friends here are making more accounts :3 thats why -.-

- How are you willing to contribute for the faction? by building more and beautiful creations

i would vouch for you since i know ur build style.. however, do look up the word townhouses to have an idea on your build on the faction..

once you see an officer or koen on, direct them to this.. i cannot send the invite myself since i am on my way to school..

7X9lZTC.png

Koenraad72

Koenraad72

El Jefe

• Server Donator
  • 2,867 posts

- Have you been banned before? If so, tell us why.yes. because im playing on a computer shop because i dont have my own pc.. all my friends here are making more accounts :3 thats why -.-

- How are you willing to contribute for the faction?  by building more and beautiful creations

You are considered, since Haxxxxx approves you.

Tell me you're actually 14 and not 17. A handful here is around 12-14 years of age and did well in this faction. We need to know who are we dealing with...

i would vouch for you since i know ur build style.. however, do look up the word townhouses to have an idea on your build on the faction..

once you see an officer or koen on, direct them to this.. i cannot send the invite myself since i am on my way to school..

I need to see his work if you got any coords at least, so I could assess it further. 

NnbqJUO.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: janissaries, recruitment, janitors, turkish delight, maltec, yes, mang, build 3, island, town

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users