CyTec

CyTec

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 132 posts

IGN : CyTec

How long have you been playing minecraft : 3 years

How long have you been on TE : 1 years maybe

Have you ever been : yes  Reason : redstone clock, too many account, and grieft (momment im noob)

How many hours per day are you typically online : 3-5 Hours

Do you have TS (Yes/No)... : No

What kind of player are you : (Builder,Miner).

Any previous faction : TheSea

Do you have builds we can look at in game : Yes 

Why should we let you join nameless : cuz i want friendly player

Thanks

5aMtUKV.png  https://imgur.com/a/JusT8 good one

Tenko

Tenko

:(

• Server Donator
  • 2,664 posts
  • IGN: Kentoxa
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 5 years
  • How long have you been on TE: well.. I had an account(deleted now) called Trader_Pro . I joined using it in 23/2/2017
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Nope :)
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 1 hour daily (in exams period) and 4 hours daily (after exams)
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: no, still 13 years
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): All the previous
  • Any previous faction:Loads n' loads..Including :Mythic (joined using Trader_Pro)
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? Check my Raisers FAC Recruitment
  • Why should we let you join nameless:  well, I am very experienced and active. So helpful and friendly

05_CBZcd_1.gif

Dormet

Dormet

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,124 posts

Good luck all who wanna joine to Nameless :D

• Tenko likes this

3mbT96R.png?1

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Pissed Off Forum Whore Who Gives Zero Fucks What Others Thin

• 17,291 posts

As of this time after looking over the  faction, and seeing what spots are around, we currently are at max capacity now with plots for building members to build with.

There will be a update on this post if anything else does change with the faction in terms of how many spots are open.

Thank you all for who were interesting in applying, and looking forward to future people who might want to join when we do open back up with plots.

Sincerely, Ghoof

• Athu7890, Tenko, CyTec and 1 other like this

g1YoZET.gif

Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your own business you nosy bitch!
Keep your nose out of my shit, and I'll try to keep my foot out of your ass!

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 335 posts
  • IGN: THEBlueBRAD360
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: More than 2 years.
  • How long have you been on TE: 1st time was about 2 years ago. But started again this December [and now I will be regular]
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Ban[1]: Supporting Ban Evader. Warn[1]: by Ghoof Kick[1]: For -.- by Ghoof.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: Depends. Sometime 15 mins, Sometimes 5 hours. Average: 30-60 min[During Tight schedule. It is more when I'm free or, I'm on vacation]
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No. But I don't mind opening an account though.
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): I actually love Mining and Building.
  • Any previous faction: B1: Regulus [officer] B3: Spica [leader] B4: Elrondia [member]
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: Yes. But most of them where done by the co-operation of Rdn26 and some other. Actually Regulus was primarily built by Rdn26 and me.
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I went to Nameless in this new year party by Ghoof. And I was awesome. I loved Nameless. Not only it is a staff faction but also the aesthetic art of Nameless made me speechless. I hope I can also join Nameless and maintain its Art! I am overall a regular player. And I almost can't live a day without playing in TeamExtreme. I actually don't even play on Singleplayer. For me Minecraft = TeamExtreme

uRXOSzt.gif

Thanks to Twilight for this awesome Sig! :D

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 335 posts

Bump...

uRXOSzt.gif

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,291 posts

• IGN: THEBlueBRAD360
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: More than 2 years.
  • How long have you been on TE: 1st time was about 2 years ago. But started again this December [and now I will be regular]
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Ban[1]: Supporting Ban Evader. Warn[1]: by Ghoof Kick[1]: For -.- by Ghoof.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: Depends. Sometime 15 mins, Sometimes 5 hours. Average: 30-60 min[During Tight schedule. It is more when I'm free or, I'm on vacation]
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No. But I don't mind opening an account though.
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): I actually love Mining and Building.
  • Any previous faction: B1: Regulus [officer] B3: Spica [leader] B4: Elrondia [member]
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: Yes. But most of them where done by the co-operation of Rdn26 and some other. Actually Regulus was primarily built by Rdn26 and me.
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I went to Nameless in this new year party by Ghoof. And I was awesome. I loved Nameless. Not only it is a staff faction but also the aesthetic art of Nameless made me speechless. I hope I can also join Nameless and maintain its Art! I am overall a regular player. And I almost can't live a day without playing in TeamExtreme. I actually don't even play on Singleplayer. For me Minecraft = TeamExtreme

Looked over this, and just don't think your the right fit for nameless

Sorry but your application into nameless as been

denied!

Now we have one spot open in Nameless so if anyone that wants to join please post your application in this thread.....  looking for one spot at this time...

Thanks ,and good-luck to future Nameless recruits

Sincerely, Ghoof

• THEBlueBRAD360 likes this

g1YoZET.gif

THEBlueBRAD360

THEBlueBRAD360

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 335 posts

Looked over this, and just don't think your the right fit for nameless

Sorry but your application into nameless as been

denied!

Now we have one spot open in Nameless so if anyone that wants to join please post your application in this thread.....  looking for one spot at this time...

Thanks ,and good-luck to future Nameless recruits

Sincerely, Ghoof

Okay...

uRXOSzt.gif

IgnitingStone

IgnitingStone

moonpie

• Server Donator
  • 516 posts
SMALL BUMP!! Only 1 spot left! Apply quickly before all spots are taken!

NVRvwLs.gif

Legendary Faction Chat =[ LegendaryEmpire ]= Legendary Recruitment

_XTheGhostX_

_XTheGhostX_

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts
  • IGN: _XTheGhostX_ was(Kayden_CH)
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 2years
  • How long have you been on TE: +150days
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): i got a false ban 2 times for hack detected (B10) but i never been warned or kicked
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: usually online at TE like 6+ hours at thursdays, fridays and holidays
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: no i dont use TS 
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Miner, redstoner, builder
  • Any previous faction: i was in swedminers (owner: cybben)
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: i have build a medvial house at build3 faction   Attached File  Medvial house.JPG   36.17KB   1 downloads
  • Why should we let you join nameless: i'm a good miner and redstoner i can help any one  and i can build cool houses, towers and redstone things etc...

_XTheGhostX_

_XTheGhostX_

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts

Bump

_XTheGhostX_

_XTheGhostX_

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 44 posts

Bump

creepeershotter

creepeershotter

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:creepeershotter
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 3years
  • How long have you been on TE:1 year  or more i think On my main (YUSUf11555) But i delete it before month
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...):banned once for To Many Accounts
  • How many hours per day are you typically online:10hrs i think
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS:No
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):Farmer,Enchanter, Miner
  • Any previous faction:Yes HouseOfDurin
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?No
  • Why should we let you join nameless:Because Im friendly and  Helpful And active and willing to join a staff faction

Plla12

Plla12

can i haz fraction

• Members
  • 57 posts
Application form:
  • IGN: THEKINGJUNIOR3
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 6 years
  • How long have you been on TE: 2 years
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Yea Once for griefing and for adverdising but it was a long time ago
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: As long as i can usualy 4-5 hours
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, builder): Miner and builder
  • Any previous faction: I used to own an faction in B4 but It was not as fun as i tought owning an faction Will be
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?
  • Why should we let you join nameless:‚ÄčIm an player you can trust even tho i was banned for griefing that was ages ago And i learned my lesson

I understand i may not get in by my bans

Attached Files

H0rus

H0rus

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 190 posts
  • IGN: H0rus
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 Years
  • How long have you been on TE: 3 years i think
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): warned for killing a cow :P
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 5-10
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: I'm using Discord
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Builder
  • Any previous faction: Just factions for mining or xp farms as i remember
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? i got this house in B1
  • Attached File  2018-02-27_01.18.31.png   458.79KB   3 downloads
  •  i can build better than this one
  • Why should we let you join nameless: maybe i can build something for the faction i can help in Building farms, decorating, and also im Kinda active, im friendly too :3
  • Edit: the pic

Edited by H0rus, 26 February 2018 - 11:39 PM.

g3XLhAh.png

[x] Solaris<>Officer<>B1 [x] Dozers<>Officer<>B2 [x] Arbor<>Leader<>B3 [x]

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,291 posts

• IGN: _XTheGhostX_ was(Kayden_CH)
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 2years
  • How long have you been on TE: +150days
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): i got a false ban 2 times for hack detected (B10) but i never been warned or kicked
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: usually online at TE like 6+ hours at thursdays, fridays and holidays
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: no i dont use TS 
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Miner, redstoner, builder
  • Any previous faction: i was in swedminers (owner: cybben)
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: i have build a medvial house at build3 faction   attachicon.gifMedvial house.JPG
  • Why should we let you join nameless: i'm a good miner and redstoner i can help any one  and i can build cool houses, towers and redstone things etc...

After looking into your application you now have the final open spot taken in Nameless

Accepted!

Everyone else thank you for taking the time to apply to nameless but at this time we are not accept any new members as we just now reached capacity again....

Of course I'm going to look at these other applications so your not all waiting on a response...

• How long have you been on TE:1 year  or more i think On my main (YUSUf11555) But i delete it before month
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...):banned once for To Many Accounts
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):Farmer,Enchanter, Miner
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?No
  • Why should we let you join nameless:Because Im friendly and  Helpful And active and willing to join a staff faction

We would like to have some kind of building of yours to look at so we can get a feel of what your you can bring when coming to nameless if we were to accept you later on....

Application form:
  • IGN: THEKINGJUNIOR3
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 6 years
  • How long have you been on TE: 2 years
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Yea Once for griefing and for adverdising but it was a long time ago
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: As long as i can usualy 4-5 hours
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, builder): Miner and builder
  • Any previous faction: I used to own an faction in B4 but It was not as fun as i tought owning an faction Will be
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?
  • Why should we let you join nameless:‚ÄčIm an player you can trust even tho i was banned for griefing that was ages ago And i learned my lesson

I understand i may not get in by my bans

Sorry but your just not the right fit for nameless!

Denied!

• IGN: H0rus
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 Years
  • How long have you been on TE: 3 years i think
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): warned for killing a cow :P
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 5-10
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: I'm using Discord
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Builder
  • Any previous faction: Just factions for mining or xp farms as i remember
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? i got this house in B1
  • attachicon.gif2018-02-27_01.18.31.png
  •  i can build better than this one
  • Why should we let you join nameless: maybe i can build something for the faction i can help in Building farms, decorating, and also im Kinda active, im friendly too :3
  • Edit: the pic

After looking into your application we are willing to give you a shot but as I said we are currently full in members at this time...

If you want we can set you up with a temporary storage building in the faction if your up for it, and if so just pm me on forums or if not then you'll have to wait till a spot would open up...

Accepted! If your willing to house in a temporary storage unit till we get space open!

• Athu7890 likes this

g1YoZET.gif

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 17,291 posts

After getting the image from you in  pm on forums wiling to give you a shot in nameless

Accepted!

• Athu7890 and creepeershotter like this

g1YoZET.gif

mightydragon123

mightydragon123

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 158 posts
  • IGN: mightydragon123
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: around 4 years ?
  • How long have you been on TE: dont exactly know.
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): yes but pretty much in the past and no more complains after that.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: depend's
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No.but i surely wanna join.
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Builder.
  • Any previous faction: ShopB4,and one of all time's greatest Myths.
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? : Look at Myths all the projects are designed by me smile.png
  • Why should we let you join nameless: Im a known and wealthy trader and in any case a loyal member and officer. Always trusted smile.png

rOsofog.gif

The Mightiest Dragon In Town :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users