• Please log in to reply

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue
  • IGN: Grouplove
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: Roughly three years, not far after the beta came out.
  • How long have you been on TE: 2 or 3 weeks, but I defnitely understand the advanced concepts of it.
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Nope.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: On a good day around 4 hours, normally around 3.
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No, but I'm planning to get it as soon as my computer fixes itself by deleting "group policy". 
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): A combination of all of those, but mainly I'm a builder.  I love implementing creativity in all of my builds and sharing my idea's through art. Sometimes I can spend hours on end doing only one project just to make sure the end result is as good as can be.
  • Any previous faction: Not in B4.
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? I'm not going to say I have built much over the duration of my time on the server, as I've usually been mining, farming, and earning money. 
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I've been playing Minecraft for years and have a great understanding of the concept of it. I love building, and I can be a work horse when I want to be. I work hard to help my fellow faction members achieve what they like, and whenever somebody asks for help, I stop what I'm doing and give it to them. I am a very mature person, I do things according to the mood and needs of the faction. I build if anybody wants me to build, and if anybody wants me to mine, farm, or develop, I do it without a moments hesitation. I follow orders as I should and believe that in order to be my best I have to work hard and learn from other people. 

KAIF999

KAIF999

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 403 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:BLUE

BUMP

ghoof sir plz take a look 

XD

KAIF999

KAIF999

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 403 posts

BUMP

fufy

fufy

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

bump

giphy.gif                                                                                                                          --------------------->   BLAZER   <--------------------

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts

Bumped for ghoof.

KAIF999

KAIF999

Wealthy Merchant

• Banned
  • 403 posts

Bump for ghoof !

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts

BUmp.

Ghoof

Ghoof

Mr. Forum whore savage king!

• 16,440 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Blue with a side of Aqua

• IGN: Ugultu
  • How long have you been playing minecraft From version 1.2.5 released
  • How long have you been on TE: 3 Months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Just a kick, when Kaidun doing world edit.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: At least 6 Maximum 12 (record)
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: I don't have
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Builder, also redstoner.
  • Any previous faction: In B4, no.
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? Yes, in build 3 3310 63 4390 (Albstadt)
  •  

• Why should we let you join Nameless: I might be good builder, Hmm.

I'm willing to give you a shot, and I would love to see improvement on your buildings greatly Accepted!

• IGN: KAIF999
  • Age: 13 (By mistake i wrote 19 in place of 13 in details section)
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
  • How long have you been on TE:9 months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...):Once by ghoof ,when i was a noob and i didnt knew wht scam was , then i read the rules again and ihave not been banned after tht XD
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 2 - 6 hours or maybe more
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: NO
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):enchanter ,builder ,miner
  • Any previous faction: INSTERSTELLAR (its my private fac in b3 ) hansburg in b1, b2 i hav no fac, b4 i looking for nameless XD
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? yes i have many , if u ask me ingame i will definately show it to u, i hate square  houses and i always try to make something insanely modern and extra ordianry from others 
  • why should we let you join nameless:as u mentioned above tht u need builders so i am one of them , try me once and u will never forget my builds , i gurantee ( XD i am much better in creative 

THX FOR READING 

ACCEPT ME IF U WANT TO .

I USE MODERN FLOWS HD SO IDK THT U MAY LIKE MY HOUSE OR NO ;P

Accepted

• IGN: fufy
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 2 years 
  • How long have you been on TE: only 4 months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): banned by flox the reason is motzer
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 7 hours
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: i know team speak but i dont know how to use it and im shy to use it
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): enchanter , alchemist , miner 
  • Any previous faction: LEGENDARY
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? i hope u accept this pic lhAWvqS.png MAZoE8s.png
  • Why should we let you join nameless: i join this fac cause i want to learn many things that i never discovered and i dont join this fac cause of many staff , i hope u accept my grammar :P

Accepted!

• IGN: Grouplove
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: Roughly three years, not far after the beta came out.
  • How long have you been on TE: 2 or 3 weeks, but I defnitely understand the advanced concepts of it.
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Nope.
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: On a good day around 4 hours, normally around 3.
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: No, but I'm planning to get it as soon as my computer fixes itself by deleting "group policy". 
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): A combination of all of those, but mainly I'm a builder.  I love implementing creativity in all of my builds and sharing my idea's through art. Sometimes I can spend hours on end doing only one project just to make sure the end result is as good as can be.
  • Any previous faction: Not in B4.
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? I'm not going to say I have built much over the duration of my time on the server, as I've usually been mining, farming, and earning money. 
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I've been playing Minecraft for years and have a great understanding of the concept of it. I love building, and I can be a work horse when I want to be. I work hard to help my fellow faction members achieve what they like, and whenever somebody asks for help, I stop what I'm doing and give it to them. I am a very mature person, I do things according to the mood and needs of the faction. I build if anybody wants me to build, and if anybody wants me to mine, farm, or develop, I do it without a moments hesitation. I follow orders as I should and believe that in order to be my best I have to work hard and learn from other people. 

Denied!

g1YoZET.gif

MSD Strong, Will always remember those lost, Never Forgotten! #NeverAgain
In loving remembrance of Tater2Sacks, godspeed buddy!

Imagine

Imagine

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • IGN: Imagine
  • How long have you been playing minecraft 7 months
  • How long have you been on TE: 5 months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): no
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 2-3 hrs
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: no
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): builder
  • Any previous faction: Revenant, Rebuild , Ghostz
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?
  • Attached File  2016-09-18_13.50.32.png   832.96KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  2016-09-18_13.58.57.png   781.26KB   0 downloads
  • Revenant faction home
  • Attached File  2016-09-18_13.50.15.png   537.95KB   1 downloads
  • Revenant faction tree of life
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I am a good builder that can help in some ways. And im also looking for new friends in TE so I want to join a fac in b4

Edited by Imagine, 20 September 2016 - 10:29 AM.

HB5hOTA.gif
=[New dawn sheds the night]=

Grouplove

Grouplove

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 24 posts

I'm willing to give you a shot, and I would love to see improvement on your buildings greatly Accepted!

Accepted

Accepted!

Denied!

Quick question, why was I denied? I just want to know so I can improve in the future.

fufy

fufy

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:black

umm sir why if i try /f join nameless , they said need the faction requires invitation ?

giphy.gif                                                                                                                          --------------------->   BLAZER   <--------------------

abnegation

abnegation

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:blue
  • IGN:ABNEGATION
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years 
  • How long have you been on TE:4 months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): idling 20 minutes
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 5 hours a DAY
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: i have no ts
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Enchanter builder
  • Any previous faction: Daedalus , Swidminer
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? uhmm i cant put here in my pc cause this is window 7 sorry :P
  • Why should we let you join nameless: i want mature temmate then i want to active member and i want to learn many things this fac

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 16,440 posts

ign:bashavoxs
#####3 years
#####:2 month
#####: i have beeen warned once for for begging but i was talking to my friend in party an did it on global
by acc
how much do i play 12 hours
####:NO
####:anything you whant ill do
####:in b4 no b1 and b2.
####: have 5 spawners in b1 and a gurdian spot in b2 a shop in b1 north east
####: im loyal honest a nice and funny

Denied!

• IGN:ABNEGATION
  • How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years 
  • How long have you been on TE:4 months
  • Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): idling 20 minutes
  • How many hours per day are you typically online: 5 hours a DAY
  • Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: i have no ts
  • What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): Enchanter builder
  • Any previous faction: Daedalus , Swidminer
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? uhmm i cant put here in my pc cause this is window 7 sorry :P
  • Why should we let you join nameless: i want mature temmate then i want to active member and i want to learn many things this fac

4 months on te I doubt that considering your account is only 27 days

Lying, and that alone is just someone we  don't want in the faction

Denied!

Application form:
IGN:onlineprozaa
How long have you been playing minecraft4 years
How long have you been on TE:3 4 months
Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...):banned by ghoof
How many hours per day are you typically online: totally 5 hours 4 hours in fac 1 hours in mine
I dont have ts
What kind of player are you(Farmer,Builder):
Any previous faction:progamers b4 b1 patty b3 dahorseloverz
Do you have builds we can look at in game? Yes
Why should we let you join nameless: i can help u in improving fac and hope i will be good member

looking over your application I feel your just not the right person for nameless!

Denied!

g1YoZET.gif

justin2558

justin2558

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 308 posts

IGN: Justin2
How long have you been playing minecraft: about 6 years
How long have you been on TE: almost 1 month on this account 
Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): no
How many hours per day are you typically online: 1 hours on each account
Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: Yes i have TS but i didn't get accepted on TE TS
What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): enchanter
Any previous faction: none that i could remember

Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? yes in b4 in my main acc fac name (magneficient) 3045/70/3696
Why should we let you join nameless: Im a loyal and active person

Edited by justin2558, 25 September 2016 - 03:30 AM.

Imagine

Imagine

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 204 posts

• What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): builder
  • Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?
  • attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.50.32.png
  • attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.58.57.png
  • Revenant faction home
  • attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.50.15.png
  • Why should we let you join nameless: I am a good builder that can help in some ways. And im also looking for new friends in TE so I want to join a fac in b4

bump

HB5hOTA.gif

Net_Hunterr

Net_Hunterr

Enderdragon Slayer

• Server Donator
  • 1,928 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:red
Application form:

IGN:Nethunterr

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

How long have you been on TE: almost 5 months, using 2 accounts (Arnav1807 was made first then Nethunterr)

Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Once for having 3 accounts

How many hours per day are you typically online:5 hours sometimes less, not active on Sundays, some Saturdays and some festivals too

Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: yes I have ts, if none of my friends are online on te then I come on ts or if have to chat with FAC members then I come on ts too

What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):Redstoner

Any previous faction:Galaxy pixel( don't remember the name as the leader keeps it changing.... The leader is missmarvel in b4)

Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: yes I have 2 houses (working on one of them in b3 the other is finished in b1)

Why should we let you join nameless: As its a staff faction soo I will be able to see some awesome builds and will get inspiration from it and will become a good builder too with being a redstoner.

Hoping for the best
Thanks

(As for my builds I will contact any member, officer or leader if they are online)

(Not a VIP yet but saving to become a VIP)

Edit- Removed spelling mistakes and some grammatical errors

Edited by Nethunterr, 25 September 2016 - 03:05 AM.

Imagine

Imagine

Shop Owner

• Members
  • 204 posts

bump for my application

HB5hOTA.gif

abnegation

abnegation

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 10 posts

sir promise i've been 4 months try to seen my main xThe_Dragon but once a week i login my main cause i love my alt account

Denied!

4 months on te I doubt that considering your account is only 27 days

Lying, and that alone is just someone we  don't want in the faction

Denied!

looking over your application I feel your just not the right person for nameless!

Denied!

Ghoof

Ghoof

• 16,440 posts

IGN: Justin2
How long have you been playing minecraft: about 6 years
How long have you been on TE: almost 1 month on this account 
Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): no
How many hours per day are you typically online: 1 hours on each account
Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: Yes i have TS but i didn't get accepted on TE TS
What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder): enchanter
Any previous faction: none that i could remember

Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? yes in b4 in my main acc fac name (magneficient) 3045/70/3696
Why should we let you join nameless: Im a loyal and active person

Welcome aboard! Accepted!

Imagine, on 20 Sept 2016 - 06:28 AM, said:snapback.png

• attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.50.32.png
  • attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.58.57.png
  • Revenant faction home
  • attachicon.gif2016-09-18_13.50.15.png

Welcome aboard, and you will be put in probation area for a few weeks then can discuss further!

Accepted!

Application form:

IGN:Nethunterr

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years

How long have you been on TE: almost 5 months, using 2 accounts (Arnav1807 was made first then Nethunterr)

Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...): Once for having 3 accounts

How many hours per day are you typically online:5 hours sometimes less, not active on Sundays, some Saturdays and some festivals too

Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: yes I have ts, if none of my friends are online on te then I come on ts or if have to chat with FAC members then I come on ts too

What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):Redstoner

Any previous faction:Galaxy pixel( don't remember the name as the leader keeps it changing.... The leader is missmarvel in b4)

Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)?: yes I have 2 houses (working on one of them in b3 the other is finished in b1)

Why should we let you join nameless: As its a staff faction soo I will be able to see some awesome builds and will get inspiration from it and will become a good builder too with being a redstoner.

Hoping for the best
Thanks

(As for my builds I will contact any member, officer or leader if they are online)

(Not a VIP yet but saving to become a VIP)

Edit- Removed spelling mistakes and some grammatical errors

Sorry just not what we are looking for Denied!

sir promise i've been 4 months try to seen my main xThe_Dragon but once a week i login my main cause i love my alt account

Denied just not what we are looking for!

g1YoZET.gif

MasterMiner23

MasterMiner23

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Red
Application form:
IGN: MasterMiner23
How long have you been playing minecraft about 3 years
How long have you been on TE: A few months, I'm fairly new to pc version.
Have you ever been (banned, warned, kicked, etc...):I think I have been warned once for not using trade cahnnel, I didn't know of it then
How many hours per day are you typically online:2
Do you have TS (Yes/No)... If yes how often are you on TS: no
What kind of player are you(Farmer, Redstoner, Enchanter, Miner, Builder):I am proud of my redstone skills
Any previous faction:yes, but I canremember the name
Do you have builds we can look at in game? (We don't allow square houses, must have texture to it, contrast, etc..)? I haven't built anything too impressive on pc, but I used to build cities of redstone mini-games and whatnot on Xbox
Why should we let you join nameless:I am a responsible player and fairly generous. I would love a big faction with cool builds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users