Faction land unclaim request.

6 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
This post applies only to server mods or admins as well as mods or admins with land-claiming/unclaiming power within the MetroInc Faction.

Hey, I'm Parlor_Tonic. I'm a current member of Metro Inc. When I joined the MetroInc faction I brought with me a strip of 4 chunks of land outside the orange exit that contained my shop from my own faction at the time. I have decided that I wish to donate the strip of land to the Arena owned by TheArenaGods so that they may use it to expand the arena itself. I've been online more than usual (compared to my recent hiatus due to a production schedule) in the past two weeks but I have yet to catch any mods of the MetroInc faction online at the same time. I'd like to have the land unclaimed and then reclaimed for TheArenaGods as a donation. I have not charged for the land, nor do I plan to. It is simply a donation of land, the same land I controlled before joining MetroInc.

Secondly, I have recently decided to join TheArenaGods after much consideration. I request that my skyscraper that I built solo and that also sits on land that I bought with my own funds from Jeff9co be unclaimed as well and reclaimed for TheArenaGods. I purchased the land there to create the building so that all of MetroInc could use it yet it stands completely unused so I would appreciate the ability to bring my building over with me to TheArenaGods so that I can continue to develop it and make it a usable area for the faction that I plan to join.

Thanks in advance for considering my request and a special thanks to anyone who can assist me in this matter.

[edit]: Coords for the old shop land: x902, z367 (extends for 4 chunks outlined by a wall that matches the arena.

Coords for the Skyscraper that sits on land that I personally bought from jeff9co: x880, z331 (extent of the structure is 4 chunks that are rather obvious)

Again thanks for anyone that can help with this.

Parlor_Tonic
  • EnjoiWA likes this

Guest_Chalkie_*

Guest_Chalkie_*
  • Guests
Yay!

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Thanks Parlor
Posted Image

CreamPuffz

CreamPuffz

Mud Farmer

• Server Donator
  • 10 posts
Thank you parlor and we will welcome you to our faction when you are ready to join.
Posted Image

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
Not sure when of if this is going to happen. Still no response here on the forums about it and I have yet to log in when a mod or admin of Metro is on.

EnjoiWA

EnjoiWA

old thread troll

• Server Donator
  • 1,435 posts
Try asking on TeamSpeak, or ask an admin in-game
Posted Image

Parlor_Tonic

Parlor_Tonic

Extreme VIP

• Server Donator
  • 684 posts
I asked a server admin but they were unable to do it because they were not part of metro and didn't want to get involved, so I'm stuck needing to catch a Metro Inc mod or admin online at the same time I am, which has pretty much been never since I've been back. I've looked on TS a few times as well but I suppose I'll do that every time I log in now too just to be sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users