Star Wars: The Clone Wars

3 replies to this topic
  • Please log in to reply

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

i was looking for somewhere to post about this, needless to say i came up empty.

Did anyone else watch this? It was a bit childish if you looked at the whole picture, the good guys always won, no one ever died ect. However being me i chose to pay more attention to the clones stories, there were alot of heartfelt, dark, sometimes somewhat scary situations in the series really. I'd call it a kids show but when you have escape pods being cut open to kill defenseless survivors vie the vacuum of space and Clone troopers clearing out Geonosian nests by burning them alive with flamethrowers, well i find that hard.

I'd only wish it was more focused on an older audience, it was shown there was a lot of potential there especially later in the series.

It's a shame really, though enjoyable none the less. Would anyone agree?

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig

simbaorka101

simbaorka101

Not Getting started

• Server Donator
  • 1,491 posts
I watched all of it, awesome show IMO. To bad they didnt finish it. The star wars rebels they put in instead is actaully not bad but i think its even more childish, i dont think annyone actually died except random troops and an inquisitor bad guy.(in clone wars still a few relatively important side characters died like obi wans gf). And id like to say now that they are putting darth maul in s2 finale, holy shit the character is cool i guess but die already, they keep bringing him back.....

amwXvDO.png

Dardyone

Dardyone

NSFW

• Server Donator
  • 4,869 posts

Yeah I agree, clone wars had its really good moments, and then it had its kid moments. They equalled out to make it a good show.

Rebels is okay, no where near as good unfortunately..

4wOri.png

BIG thanks to koenraad for this EPIC sig

sjxjx

sjxjx

Cobble Builder

• Server Donator
  • 38 posts
  • What is your favorite color?:Yellow

Clone Wars was really good, but Rebels doesnt live up to that anymore....

cM3pqnN.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users