Photo

General FAQ - Read First

109 replies to this topic

Flakman

Flakman

That's Mr. Forum Whore to you!

• Administrator
  • 6,831 posts

We do not control the single player. If you are unable to build 1x1 towers in single player, you have too much negative karma.

• thefisher likes this
Posted Image

Sig by Mangekyou

ColdlyLaughs

ColdlyLaughs

Budder Lover :3

• Members
  • 2,306 posts

Woah?! You cant build 1x1 Tower on SP?

HerbieHerbs

HerbieHerbs

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

I just started playing and i have nothing, how do i make money? as of now i have about 48 blocks of sand and that is it. i can't mine seeing as i only have 30.00 and can not buy tools to mine

Indra21

Indra21

Shop Owner

• Server Donator
  • 163 posts

you are new member to the TE right,you must be have tools and some apple,everyone get it when theyre first login, like me, but i lose it.

• Indra21 likes this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}----INDRA21----{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

-{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<        

darq angeI

darq angeI

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

hey i just joined and i tried to connect to the server but it told me the ban hammer has spoken lol??????

• thefisher likes this

Dani123

Dani123

Staff Story Writer

• Server Donator
  • 1,041 posts

Post a ban appeal here: *Click Me*

Remember to follow the format! *Format Here*

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

SolJ3

SolJ3

Mud Farmer

• Members
  • 21 posts

I just started playing and i have nothing, how do i make money? as of now i have about 48 blocks of sand and that is it. i can't mine seeing as i only have 30.00 and can not buy tools to mine

If you dont have tools,

harvest woods with hands->make a wooden pickaxe->mine stone with it->make a stone pickaxe with what you've collected-> mine until you get some iron /or keep making stone pickaxes/shovels and mine dirt/stone and sell it to a shop

- Live to serve the greater good of all -

redstoneblock

redstoneblock

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

Is the server going to be updated for 1.5.2? Or are you going to wait for 1.6...

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Dani123

Dani123

Staff Story Writer

• Server Donator
  • 1,041 posts

The server IS updated to 1.5.2

*Insert Signature Here*

RIP Redstone Goddess... We Will Always Miss You Smobz <3!

RIP Serah... We will always miss you RainbowShy! <3

*Click Me* for a Metal Heads Facebook Page

redstoneblock

redstoneblock

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

do mods that are NOT multiplayer compatible work on the server as long as you don't use them?

redstoneblock

redstoneblock

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

The server IS updated to 1.5.2

Will I have to type in the IP address again? Sorry for my noobishness. I'm good with ALMOST everything minecraft. Servers are my worst weak spot.

redstoneblock

redstoneblock

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 38 posts

Ok. I've been on the (slightly different to last time) server. It worked for a while, I got through a few teleports, and then... Some kind of java timeout thing.

Painkiller2013

Painkiller2013

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi guys Im kinda new here so i dont wanna sound nooby or whatever,but when i try to join the server it says "Connection lost, ENd of stream" What does it mean ? 
Thx in advance

Lord Polydeukis

Lord Polydeukis

Mad Scientist

• Server Donator
  • 1,607 posts

Hi guys Im kinda new here so i dont wanna sound nooby or whatever,but when i try to join the server it says "Connection lost, ENd of stream" What does it mean ? 
Thx in advance

no connection to the server, try again

G9MMzMy.gif

jokerrabit

jokerrabit

Noobie

• Members
  • 5 posts

So, just to eleborate more on what Maple said about your account: The name you put in to the game when you launch it, that is your username. Once in-game, just type /register (putpasswordhere) then /login (samepasswordhere).

this is exactly what I've been doing and at first it would ask me to conferm password. so I would log in at this point because I didn't know what els to do and this didnt work. but now I get a message "password dosen't match"  so can someone please eleborate a little more on just exactly how to log in? please n thank you.

cft5.png

Lee

Lee

Cobble Builder

• Members
  • 42 posts

V1 map download available?

leesig.jpg

Srdela

Srdela

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have a problem, every time i try to play game acctuly, anytime I press button launch at  TeamExtreme minecraft launcher  window, window closes it self for no reason. Pls help

• thefisher likes this

Ferosia

Ferosia

Noobie

• Members
  • 1 posts

How to find an opengl accelerater

Fireredlion

Fireredlion

Wealthy Merchant

• Server Donator
  • 291 posts

How to find an opengl accelerater

are you getting this error? link

if it is , it means u need to upgrade your video card driver

ANAnomaly3

ANAnomaly3

Noobie

• Members
  • 3 posts

I just recently began playing on the 1.6.2 TeamExtreme server... and it never fails to crash or lag out after around 15 -30 minutes. Usually there's a software or java timeout, or the server just cannot be connected / reached.
I've tried connecting today and it didn't work until about 4 pm PST... but  I had to start in the rules section though I've already completed the "test" and I still had my items from the previous save. As soon as I got through the test, the server timed out. Is the server ALWAYS like this? I just don't want to have to play single player anymore... it gets old.
Viva TE!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users